Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,387 members, 7,971,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:35 AM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House - NYSC (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (162987 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (206) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2012
psoto:
Na wa o. ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ lips are sealed sha!

As for the punishment, I think I've put you on probation for now till you can redeem yourself.
Ma'am!...Please I apologize on his behalf...He won't do that again...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2012
CY09:
GC, u no go kill me with laughter, na only me get all those hailings?...Hmmm!...as for my GF, her other name na attention...The last time she visited she complained bitterly about my being so attached to my phone. So, this time around I respectfuly disowend my phone so as to avoid borrowing grammar for pleading

I no fit shout...If my gal dey tell me say I no dey romantic, I wonder wia dem go classify you, with dat ur stone cold face...abeg no mind me grin

If Ghod had left us to redeem ourselves I wonder what would have been our fate...please Ma'm do the needful, accept the prodigal son back with open hands!

I swear I have learnt many dictions on NL than I have in anyother place...I bow for your coinage of words...Going by what Psoto explained as what rhetorics means, I tell you my question is a direct and simple question...Given the fact that I'm the originator of the question,, you can't know better than me cos you don't know what prompted my postulating such question.

Mamarita rongobo sikiratu ogbuagwu konkobelow reske debachoko ogigidogoroko (translation: I'm so happy to know I have a bro from my place)...Gods-child make we carry go, dem tink say na only dem get language ni!

I talk am, I be wan call you abamieda!
I like that your GF ehn. But really, it could be very annoying o. You're talking τ̅☺ someone and he/she is so engrossed with whatever is going on on the phone or system (esp when it isn't an important thing).
If you need to borrow grammar, you too you know naa, I don't want τ̅☺ mention names, but you know the people that will happily lend you the grammar.
I don tell you, leave GC and this romantic thing alone o. Na people with that kin face you suppose D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear sef. No trust them too much o.
Make una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ recite incantations D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ call ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ your language o. One of you go talk something wey go make you disappear na.
As for the diary, you know GC was your predecessor in the office of the P.A., so it was part of his duties τ̅☺ keep records of such, although I guess he is used τ̅☺ it now and has continued in that line.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2012
Gods-child:

He has told me τ̅☺ accept him back like a prodigal pikin, I'll do just that. But he's still on probation for a week.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by CY09: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2012
psoto:
You don talk ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ already naa. You woke up around 4am and started misbehaving. It got to the climax when you started speaking that "merlinic" language of yours.
Na Gc start am o!...#old house#
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2012
Dahrach: GoodMorning Sir's nd Ma's...pls any info on registration deadline for foreign trained student..am planning on coming 2 9ja ending of nxt mnth 4 registration but am not sure if registration wil stil b on..nd i dnt want 2 miss registration either...pls house, any update..been checking NYSC website but no info..
The website is yet τ̅☺ be updated. In ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ own opinion, I don't think ending of September is bad. I think the timing is okay, but let's just wait for the time-table anyway.

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2012
ChuksBlaze: Morning house just I day out and I have all this pages to read in order to get up to speed .. cry have u all noticed that aug has not ended and we are close to that 100th page
That is the punishment you get for being absent! #Tongue Out#
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2012
CY09:
Na Gc start am o!...#old house#
What??...Start wetin??
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2012
CY09:
I no fit shout...If my gal dey tell me say I no dey romantic, I wonder wia dem go classify you, with dat ur stone cold face...abeg no mind me grin[/i][/color]
Oookay!...Steve Austin Stone Cold...so you sef sabi that wrestler...I resemble am??....WOW!!...Bros, no be by romantism ooo! i fit dey under romantic & ladies go dey fall for my Stone Cold face...

CY09:
I swear I have learnt many dictions on NL than I have in anyother place...I bow for your coinage of words...Going by what Psoto explained as what rhetorics means, I tell you my question is a direct and simple question...Given the fact that I'm the originator of the question,, you can't know better than me cos you don't know what prompted my postulating such question.[/i][/color]
Exactly!...If your question was direct and simple, then you shouldn't have asked...I construe you asked, not for an answer, but cos you expect us to ponder over it, whatever answer I had supplied couldn't have satisfied you cos you are the originator of your question...It further justifies it as a rhetorical question...

CY09:
I talk am, I be wan call you abamieda!
Abegi ooo!...Fela don die oooooo!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by CY09: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2012
Gods-child:

That's my caring bro!...Tnx a lot!

psoto:
He has told me τ̅☺ accept him back like a prodigal pikin, I'll do just that. But he's still on probation for a week.
grin

psoto:
I like that your GF ehn. But really, it could be very annoying o. You're talking τ̅☺ someone and he/she is so engrossed with whatever is going on on the phone or system (esp when it isn't an important thing).
If you need to borrow grammar, you too you know naa, I don't want τ̅☺ mention names, but you know the people that will happily lend you the grammar.
I don tell you, leave GC and this romantic thing alone o. Na people with that kin face you suppose D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear sef. No trust them too much o.
Make una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ recite incantations D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ call ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ your language o. One of you go talk something wey go make you disappear na.
As for the diary, you know GC was your predecessor in the office of the P.A., so it was part of his duties τ̅☺ keep records of such, although I guess he is used τ̅☺ it now and has continued in that line.
I know the grammarians in here...ok i don hear, I will leave him o...that guy and record keeping sef...This confirms what some dude said in some post that some people use dictionary before posting on NL. grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2012
psoto:

I'll be so happy to borrow to ooo!...At least that should recompense for the kind face wey I get...Please don't mind my keeping records jare...You know I said it earlier that My brain has been functioning erratically when I joined this Happy family...hehehhehehee...lolzzzz
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Dahrach(f): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2012
@chuckblaze..good to knw am not d only one in dis boat..lol... it's like dis trend is mainly 4 9ja based student cos its rare to come across d foreign trained student..thanks 4 d info..am in cyprus..nd u?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by CY09: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2012
Gods-child:

Oookay!...Steve Austin Stone Cold...so you sef sabi that wrestler...I resemble am??....WOW!!...Bros, no be by romantism ooo! i fit dey under romantic & ladies go dey fall for my Stone Cold face...

Exactly!...If your question was direct and simple, then you shouldn't have asked...I construe you asked, not for an answer, but cos you expect us to ponder over it, whatever answer I had supplied couldn't have satisfied you cos you are the originator of your question...It further justifies it as a rhetorical question...

Abegi ooo!...Fela don die oooooo!

I, the author of the question have said that my question is a simple question, there is nothing rhetorical about it...I actually wanted an answer to the question and I expected to come from the female folks...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by CY09: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2012
Gods-child:

I'll be so happy to borrow to ooo!...At least that should recompense for the kind face wey I get...Please don't mind my keeping records jare...You know I said it earlier that My brain has been functioning erratically when I joined this Happy family...hehehhehehee...lolzzzz
Getting my dico to check that out!...dey don dey expose themselves o @ psoto grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2012
Dahrach: @chuckblaze..good to knw am not d only one in dis boat..lol... it's like dis trend is mainly 4 9ja based student cos its rare to come across d foreign trained student..thanks 4 d info..am in cyprus..nd u?
I am in Ghana and this trend is not mainly 4 9ja based students but they make up the 99% except me and now u lol welcome
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2012
CY09:
I know the grammarians in here...ok i don hear, I will leave him o...that guy and record keeping sef...This confirms what some dude said in some post that some people use dictionary before posting on NL. grin
Everything has its advantage my brother...I initially taught I was going haywire when I started the Record keeping...Believe me if I tell you I have colloquies of the whole House in my record book...It sometimes comes in handy sha...See, with the category of diction geniuses in this House...I think I'll have to create a library on my Farm as well...That guy was ipso facto right, some people do use dictionaries before posting on NL...hehehehahahahhohooho....LMAO!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2012
CY09:
Getting my dico to check that out!...dey don dey expose themselves o @ psoto grin

hehehehe...That word has been used before on this thread...You should have done that earlier jare...@PSOTO, dey don dey expose themselves o...grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by CY09: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2012
ChuksBlaze:
I am in Ghana and this trend is not mainly 4 9ja based students but they make up the 99% except me and now u lol welcome
If two diff entities in Europe and West Africa respectively claim to be in the same boat, then I guess I belong to that boat by virtue of being in West Africa also! grin

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2012
CY09:

I, the author of the question have said that my question is a simple question, there is nothing rhetorical about it...I actually wanted an answer to the question and I expected to come from the female folks...

Then you should've exempted male folks...Its palpable I'm a male...yet you referred me to you answer cum question...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Dahrach(f): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2012
@chucksblaze..lol...can see 99% are 9ja trained student..been on dis trend since june..but on a low key cos it seems d 9ja trained student are familiar wit each other ..which makes d foreign trained students look like a stranger..
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2012
Dahrach: @chuckblaze..good to knw am not d only one in dis boat..lol... it's like dis trend is mainly 4 9ja based student cos its rare to come across d foreign trained student..thanks 4 d info..am in cyprus..nd u?
Bro...Its a thread for Prospective Batch Cs...foreign/home based...Its just that the latter carries a greater percentage...feel free sire!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2012
Oh!...I'll miss a lot oo...Farm, Farm!...Here I come...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by CY09: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2012
Gods-child:

Everything has its advantage my brother...I initially taught I was going haywire when I started the Record keeping...Believe me if I tell you I have colloquies of the whole House in my record book...It sometimes comes in handy sha...See, with the category of diction geniuses in this House...I think I'll have to create a library on my Farm as well...That guy was ipso facto right, some people do use dictionaries before posting on NL...hehehehahahahhohooho....LMAO!!!
One for each paragraph, checking them out right away...keep them coming! grin grin grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Dahrach(f): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2012
hahahahaha..am a lady oo...my username Dahrach stands for RACHEAL, which represents d RACH..lol..
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by CY09: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2012
Gods-child:

Then you should've exempted male folks...Its palpable I'm a male...yet you referred me to you answer cum question...
In actual sense the question was meant for everyone...What I meant is that I actuall expected serious answers from females cos it affects them.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by xpertriate(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2012
it doesn't matter where u were trained (foreign/local) jst blend in. u no b omo naija? na wa 4 Una o. ....choooo.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by CY09: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2012
Dahrach: hahahahaha..am a lady oo...my username Dahrach stands for RACHEAL, which represents d RACH..lol..
kalispera Racheal, tikanite?...hmmmn u don find trouble by telling chucks u b female, anyway, I fink he is safer than IK...You are welcome to the house, Gods-child and Chucks have done justice to your question...If you have more questions feel free to ask...Meanwhile we would like to know more about you, your discipline, school and where you would like to serve and any other interesting thing about you...FYI, nuffin like discrimination here, I know you are a Nigerian and it's schooling that made you to be where you are now...We are one big, happy family, so feel free to be part of us...must warn u, enough yabbings full here o...ehm by the way, hope say u no dey speak phone like most pple wey travel dey do? grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2012
CY09:
grin yes they are o...
Gods-child:

hehehehe...That word has been used before on this thread...You should have done that earlier jare...@PSOTO, dey don dey expose themselves o...grin
If I hear!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2012

Dahrach: hahahahaha..am a lady oo...my username Dahrach stands for RACHEAL, which represents d RACH..lol..
Nice pls ur email address face book name twitter Id and phone number just to know u better if u know what I mean wink
.....do u believe in love at first text or should I text u again...
.....do u feel the connection cos I feel it on a 4G level....
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2012
shocked For real? I've always beeb seeing your name but I never imagined the bearer was a female. Never!
This thread is for every prospective Batch C Corper o. Just that home based students are more and I think that is understandable. Now that you've started talking, keep talking o wink
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2012
ChuksBlaze:

Nice pls ur email address face book name twitter Id and phone number just to know u better if u know what I mean wink
.....do u believe in love at first text or should I text u again...
.....do u feel the connection cos I feel it on a 4G level....
Smh...CY don talk ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by klexy04: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2012
yea...glad 2 be in ur midst
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Brezzybone(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
klexy_04: yea...glad 2 be in ur midst
Onbehalf of our undisputed first lady, lyk to welcome you. We will lyk to knw the sch you graduated frm,the course you read and where you will lyk to serve....... And before i go pay ur reg. fee to Ike its just 3000k only
sign
management

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (206)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.