Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,700 members, 7,941,674 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes (13982 Views)

Obiano And Oshiomhole At 4th Nnamdi Azikwe's Lecture Awka / Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) / It May Be Ribadu And Oshiomhole For AC as Tinubu Drops Out . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by BeraBera(f): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
CITIZEN X: Don't be deceived, our Intelligence system is rubbish.If we want one then we should contact CIA, MOSSAD, M16, even Pakistan ISI is light years ahead of us if not for the fact that they tacitly support Islamic terrorists. Unfortunately, with the way Nigeria is, we will never have an Intelligence System not to talk of good Intelligence system.
bohboh275: I notice they are different people but wearing the same clothes.... How do we even know these people are real suspect the SSS could just pay anyone to parade them as suspects.
Two of una just be serious "muntullah"! E be like say make I just waya una hot slap.
Na illiteracy just dey worry una two, una never hear say dem dey get cloth for parading suspects? Una no dey watch film? Rubbish!
How could u possibly think that SSS of all people pay some guys to be paraded as suspects? Make una use una head
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by 4chelsea: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
for sure, i guess the shirts they are putting on is being provided by the security operatives.
if that be the case it must be coming from same supplier with a single PO.
just a coincidence
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Olanlere11: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
It must be noted that shirts dont commit crime. These suspects have openly confessed, so whether they wear thesame shirt or not it's irrelevant. Maybe they have uniforms made for suspects in custody, what if these are some of the Uniforms. Moreover, the suspects are not identical to warrant suspicion. Instead of dwelling on nothing, lets support the security agencies by reporting and providing info, so that they can serve us better.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Kunlebabs375: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Those cloths are owned by the SSS/Police, they could be given to any criminal to wear for mug shots, just my thoughts.

Clothes cannot be used as the parameter for ascertaining a criminal, rather it is should be facial appearance. Even in the developed world, there are rule guiding how suspect are treated. Why should the clothes worn by suspects be an issue.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by deandavid(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
am lived in nigeria long enough not to doubt a foul play here, since 1960 our leaders have been acting drama, its possible dis is another acting from pdp thru sss. Never say never, especially in nigeria. The gateman of the killed secretary was suppose to be there, if truely that is the man's gateman, then maybe its jst the uniform sss usually use 2 parade suspects. But then, they shouldnt be doing that to avoid suspicion.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Kunlebabs375: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Those cloths are owned by the SSS/Police, they could be given to any criminal to wear for mug shots, just my thoughts.

Good observation. I reason along with you.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Ayatullah(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
THIS OBSERVATION SHOULD SHAME THE SSS, AND IT IS A BIG KUDOS TO RICHIE BOI FOR HIS GOOD MEMORY AND EAGLE EYES I BELIEVE NAIRALANDERS SHOULD CONSIDER GIVING HIM AWARD FOR THIS. THERE IS NO NEED RE-DRESSING CRIMINALS, LET US SEE THEM IN THEIR OWN CLOTHING, THE SSS CAN ONLY HELP THEM LAUNDER THEIR CLOTH IF IT'S DIRTY. LET US HAVE OUR CRIMINALS IN THEIR OWN GARB.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by apala911: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
Ayatullah: THIS OBSERVATION SHOULD SHAME THE SSS, AND IT IS A BIG KUDOS TO RICHIE BOI FOR HIS GOOD MEMORY AND EAGLE EYES I BELIEVE NAIRALANDERS SHOULD CONSIDER GIVING HIM AWARD FOR THIS. THERE IS NO NEED RE-DRESSING CRIMINALS, LET US SEE THEM IN THEIR OWN CLOTHING, THE SSS CAN ONLY HELP THEM LAUNDER THEIR CLOTH IF IT'S DIRTY. LET US HAVE OUR CRIMINALS IN THEIR OWN GARB.

Oga Abegi, u don hear about Geniva convention..... Go find out
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by jaybee(f): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
gaposite: Could this be true that somebody called a visionary leader is equally one of the God father to Boko-Haram. I still find it difficult to believe this. But if truely that is the fact, then who do we trust in this country of ours

name the visionary leader please
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by str8talk1: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
floriana: Those are expensive TM.Lewin shirts and the SSS cannot afford many of them. So at least arrested criminals have a chance of wearing designers shirts for the last time. The shirts arte recycled and processed for the next batch of vilest suspects.
Kai,NLers no go kill me wt lafta!
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Ayatullah(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
@apala911, what do you know about Geneva convention Apala man.........maybe you have over eaten amala to know the doubt a sound mind could be made to undergo if clothes are re-cycled on criminals and displayed to the public who can discern things unlike people like you. If the SSS want to cloth criminals at all, then they should not re-cycle their clothing while parading them, with all the budget allocated to them must they re-cycle cloth on criminals?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by 2gbasky22(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
I wonder hw some pple think!
Hw can sombody mention conspiracy,gorvernment or even oshiomhole's in dis topic?.......do u think these guys are paraded the very dae they were arested? Ofcourse nt.
The shirt definitly belongs to the SSS,
One of the guys NEGITE RAYMOND lives in my area, he was arested three two weeks before they were paraded. They cant be wearing the same shirt and it wil stil be cleang.
So please the shirt belongs to the SSS.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by tempest01(m): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
amdy08: tempest01,wetn concern dt 1n wt the question wey mr poster ask? He askd if we could spot the difference whch am seeing very clear.like billionaire said,the security agencies have their reason best knwn 2 them for using same cloths in parading suspects.but its clear both groups are entirely differnt faces.
in as much as I'm not concluding that they r not legit suspects, critically thinking, I don't want to dismiss the fact that these people can also be planted just to end our interest in such a grave case.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by HammedSodiqq: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
If SSS submits #100million budget for suspects shirts or clothes, nigerians will complain. Now that they are managing the ones they have, we're still complainin. Haba. Shirts adds nothing to d merit of a case. These suspects don admit am. Let them be prosecuted. Period. Shirt story ends now
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
jude33084:

Abeg free policemen jare, it was τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ handwork of τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ SSS grin

Na Farouk go wear that stripe shirt later when they finally parade him squad. cheesy cheesy

grin grin ;DLWKMD
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
No matter what any body may think, the sss goof by this act. They arrested those guys with cloths on them. While giving them cloth to wear?
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by OperaMini1(m): 3:00am On Aug 05, 2012
I think we'd be more concerned about what happens to these guys after this picture parade. Kabiru Sokoto and others comes to mind here, as we've not heard about them being prosecuted or even still been investigated since after their own TV parade.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Slickest(m): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2012
I dont cal dat cajolin,i cal it foolishness nd an act makin criminals luk gud! mumu tinz 4 9ja! kai
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by billyG(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2012
Abracadabra! the more yu shine ya eyez d less yu see grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Camilia247: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
i no intelligen org wheather cia, mosad or sss hav a unique and organise way of doin things, and the stick to human right and that of geneva convntn whch is abt criminal right, i bleive in de sss and i no the cnt joke wit such a delicate issue. this cud be the dress kept for criminals that r going to b paraded on air instead of bringing them out dirty and unkempt..it doesnt change any fact, i have zoomed the pics and noticed the is a clear diff in image, the r not the same pple..that shud b clothes specially kept for criminals going on air. letz allow this guys and concerntrate on other relevant issues
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by roqchiq(f): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2012
Ganys: Hmm, When i heard the Yeye Spokewoman for SSS Mentioning Muhammed this, Abubakar that, Something revealed to me that there is Grand Conspiracy. Do you want to tell me that Hausa can travel as far as Down South in the name of Robbery..
I think SSS Didnt perfect their Plan this time, Now, Everyone is seeing the truth. Who knows if Kabiru Sokoto is cooling off at State house right now. Nigeria is a Joke

what's your point please? Are you saying that they paraded the same people for two different crimes,or they paraded two sets of criminals wearing the same clothes??
You guys no dey think...abi na everytime sss go dey buy cloth for criminals,if they had a particular uniform for criminals,human rights go make noise. Dem buy new shirt una dey complain,dem catch criminal una dey find fault. Dem no catch criminals,una talk say dem useless....
Make una go rest jor!!!
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by roqchiq(f): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2012
Mee234: No matter what any body may think, the sss goof by this act. They arrested those guys with cloths on them. While giving them cloth to wear?

let me paint a scenario for you...
You are a policeman,trailing a criminal,suddenly he notices you and starts running,then you go like...hey Stop!!! i don't want to mess up your clothes,so you'll good for your photo shoot. Then the criminal says ''yes thats true''. And quietly stops. DUH!!!!!!

You no dey watch jack bauer,cloth go dirty,tear or blood sef fit stain am. Thank you sss jare!!! For protecting us from some unsightly stuff.
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by roqchiq(f): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2012
Mee234: No matter what any body may think, the sss goof by this act. They arrested those guys with cloths on them. While giving them cloth to wear?
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by roqchiq(f): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2012
Ayatullah: @apala911, what do you know about Geneva convention Apala man.........maybe you have over eaten amala to know the doubt a sound mind could be made to undergo if clothes are re-cycled on criminals and displayed to the public who can discern things unlike people like you. If the SSS want to cloth criminals at all, then they should not re-cycle their clothing while parading them, with all the budget allocated to them must they re-cycle cloth on criminals?[color=#990000][/color]

you r just a complete...... If the sss use all their allocation for criminal clothing not to mention feeding,medical care etc, if they clothe them in their (probably) dirty if not torn clothes, the same you, will open your dirty mouth and spew trash!! Its People like you,who look for faults everywhere,first check your mirror!!!
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by stave9ja(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
1, there is no mark on those guys faces to show turture so how did they confess
2, no video or audio recording from the venue of attack so how did they arrest them
3, How come the guys are so proud of how they killed the victim
ITS ALL DRAMA
Re: Boko Haram And Oshiomhole's PA Killers, Wearing The Same Clothes by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
Oh Nigeria! what a country.I knew from the first day SSS announced about these suspects that something fishy is behind this sham.The manner the confession was made public even speak volume of the charade.Anyway this is not new to Nigeria so they can go ahead and release those guys I only pity the family that lost their brother,son,father.the man should just rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prisoners Protest VIP Treatment Of Lebanese Terror Suspects / The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah / Senate Returns 2016-2018 MTEF And $29.9bn Loan Request To Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.