Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook (2408 Views)

SEARCHING: Any Real Love On NL? / Find Love On Nairalist.com: Our Sister Website / I Found My Love On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by waterworks(f): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2007
COME AND HEAR OHHHHH
me:
ive seen a guy. and i think ive fallen in love! hes so good looking and i can't get hes image out of my mind  i know. i know hiss but ive helped u uys now please help bck. as for me ill say im equally good looking also and if i thot we diddnt stand a chance at all i wont be here!!!
as much as i can see he comes from a well rounded family(not a broken home) and he looks loaded. don't get me wrong im not a gold digger im actually quite comfortable but lets just say my ex really took advantage. so ive vowed never to date anyone hu can't stand on hes own two feet!

so heres the bad part.
1)   i met him on facebook and i don't know him from jack! 
2)   from hes profile and comments he has a grt sense of humour WAIT! this is v bad because my personality is my grtest weapon. im freindly and funny and always cracking up   the crowd. now this weapon don break-- e b like say im funny pass me!
3)   also im a Girl : how i go first approach boi now?
4) hes good looking competition go dey~!! this is where you come in:

please how do i approach? don't want 2 send message because ill look to needy,
i don't know eni of hes friends and the only one i know is toasting me!!(dnt worry im nt leading him on)
hes sister looks nice but will i just go there and try  to make frnds?
bumpin into him can't work because i can't send him a message by mistake abi?
how bout mkaing frnds with hes closest frn so he sees my personaliuty frm there ehen. please abeg help!!

i knw it seems like im only int in the looks yes its a plus but ive alwys treated my men right. as long as u help me get him i will treat him like a prince; massages and all u name it! guys, girls i need all of your sneaky tips!! i mean all of them[b] if na frm nigerian film oh[/b], the one u here say ure frnd do, the one wey u mama been do, all join.
abeg no tip when beyonce go fit use i never fyne reach like that yet     rhodalyn, iice,fish, seun wer una dey?   dnt worry im a big girl i can take it because i know nairaland must yab.
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by zignor(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2007
hmmm . . .love in the highest degree undecided

BTW . . .why didn't you find love in N/land instead of facebook angry
Besides,you have been seriously searching without informing us sad
Anyway,carry your own cross sad
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2007
zignor:

hmmm . . .love in the highest degree undecided

BTW . . .why didn't you find love in N/land instead of facebook angry
Besides,you have been seriously searching without informing us sad
Anyway,carry your own cross sad

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by waterworks(f): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2007
zingnor which kain beef be dis wan na?? abi we dey fight?
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by zignor(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2007
my dear, not really, but . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by MrInfo1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2007
@ zignor  wink
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by Uzzyan: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2007
[s]waterworks you need fireworks which is this guy[/s] Nyways noone has given u any advice the little i can give. Nothing really big for u to do just try and go to any discussion board that he is in try and write some brilliant things that will make him be like woooo is was that and after eveything he gets to check ur profile. Hope say u get fine pix o. . . . . . lol. This is the first step.

Second step: Nyways uprofile has bin viewd ur email address taken note of, so try as much as possible to send him inspirational items(i mean to him mail addy) rfer to the groud in which u saw him. Or beta still tell him that u got his addy while goin thru the people in the same network with and u saw his name. Tell him he looks cool in the pix it wont degrade u i tell u i wont,it only says u look good.

Third step: As a funny person ask him if u could have an IM on yahoo or any mail if yes fix a date. As u do this, u have exchanged ur numbers right, Then bi the first to call tell him that you like making sure that ur new friends are ok and . . . you shld know all these things now eeeee. After that make sure u are onliine before the time scheduled for the chat. Then if u notice he is not there u call him and ask him if he wont be comin online if he says he would not be comin, ladily reschedule, but if he said it will take him time tell him that u would love him to have a group chat with some of ur very nice friends. This will make him know that u are not in for something else *but u know u are now abi*
Finally another day he is online, make sure u guys gist asides relationship ok!!!! then later on in the discuss if he doesnt strike, STRIKE you know ask him if he has a girl friend, definitely he would ask u the same and from there u get intimate. If he says NO ur luck then. Tell him that he wont be a wrrong choice but in a funny manner u know. But in u,u mean it but if a YES u would say she is a lucky girl and neva stop askin after her in the next chattings ok to know if there is a break up u act as if u would want them to come together but if it is a no just info mi and i will tell u the next step

Girl u gat mi thinkin up there. Wasnt easy to come up with this. Good luck girl.
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by OyinboNo1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2007
what is his facebook profile?

is he added as your friend?

why not just keep poking him
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by Uzzyan: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2007
Forgot bout that poke him but not too much to make him bored
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by waterworks(f): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2007
uzzyan na u be the main babe u just too much!! in fact u ar now vip on this thread
dnt worry im a model got all the better airbrushed pix up der. hehehehe

as 4 onyibono1 im feeling u.

but people i hate to break this parry oh. i sent hes pik to my cus who knows evryone i mean evryone the 411 on him is that he has up to 15 gurlfrnds i mean i no say competition dey but e b like say i nor even qualify to enter self! he is still fyne as hell chaii!

construct u advice to follow this new pattern!!
im so tempted to post hes pik so u guys can enjoy--- but cmon still have my pride,
********************* my love i will marry u**********************
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by ifyalways(f): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2007
@ poster you have not helped me before ooooooooo
you left all the fine boys here wey dey fine love,waka go facebook
so tey you wan use your mouth toast am
i got nothing to say abeg tongue

hahah hehehe well let things flow tha normal way.take one day at a time,dont rush ok.
enjoy the thrills and the fun naw,it doesnt happen twice.let him be the one to make the first move ('for the fact its online) so you dont appear like an old lady searching for love online wink.enjoy yourself and wishing you all the very best kiss
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by adeboo(f): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2007
Oga o uzzyan - na u biko.

I will note that advice and use it when i need to.

Poster - just make him aware of your presence thats all.
Do intelligent yet funny things that will make him notice ur intelligent but witty side as well.
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by ogrebuga(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2007
@Poster
This guy has got you sprung! Mo gbodo lo wa iru ose ti padi yen lo sha.
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by Uzzyan: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2007
No problem i will hit u up soon we go plan for that guy well no worry
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by ogrebuga(m): 12:17am On Dec 18, 2007
Uzzyan:

No problem i will hit u up soon we go plan for that guy well no worry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by Uzzyan: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2007
Dont seal ur lips bro just tryin to help a sister out
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by ogrebuga(m): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2007
seen
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by Uzzyan: 12:54am On Dec 18, 2007
Dont get u?
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by olabisimot(f): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2007
hi girl, dis is anormal feelings dat can happen to any lady out there but i guess u think about it very well b4 jumping into it because he may be cute and gentle but after falling into his hand u may be d saddest lover girl on earth.

u can try ur best with an easy tips as a lady (u know a lady knows how to get what she want by all means).u can be a closest friend to his sister without letting her know ur mission to get d latest information about d guy.get his phone no,call him and tell him sweetest tip,not a luv tip and be very careful till he finally show his xpression.do not let him know how u feel for him,try 2 control ur feelings.

and moreso be careful on each discussion u make with his sister. try to find out wether he truly luv u b4 u jump into relationship with him.
cheers
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by sammy6(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2007
Maybe na me be the guy where you dey talk sef
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by saucekid(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2007
@ poster. .
we thank God say u still dey think say u dey in love. . . . thats a good thing

@ $ammy,

i thought you wanted to give up playboyism undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by SOJ(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2007
@ zignor
u are one crazy dude o.but nah true talk sha tongue
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by zignor(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2007
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by Uzzyan: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2007
Na u know sammy!!! Anyway are u a fine boi? With plenty of chics and admirers? I dont think so, or is he the one dear Waterworks?
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by kerzakov(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2007
waterworks:

uzzyan na u be the main babe u just too much!! in fact u ar now vip on this thread if u wann see hes pik hit me up at natasha.bianca@yahoo.com
dnt worry im a model got all the better airbrushed pix up der. hehehehe

as 4 onyibono1 im feeling u.

but people i hate to break this parry oh. i sent hes pik to my cus who knows evryone i mean evryone the 411 on him is that he has up to 15 gurlfrnds i mean i no say competition dey but e b like say i nor even qualify to enter self! he is still fyne as hell chaii!

construct u advice to follow this new pattern!!
im so tempted to post hes pik so u guys can enjoy--- but cmon still have my pride,
*********************tunji my love i will marry u**********************

dear with 15 other girls to compete with, you are half way a loser. i assume he went for the other 15 while ur case is different becos u are about doing the chasing.
please at the end of the day, you can come back to nairaland and cry on OUR shoulders. i will give you a shoulder to cry on. hope you have alot of tears to shed

sorry- truth is bitter
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by zignor(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2007
olabisimot:

hi girl, this is anormal feelings that can happen to any lady out there but i guess u think about it very well before jumping into it because he may be cute and gentle but after falling into his hand u may be d saddest lover girl on earth.

u can try your best with an easy tips as a lady (u know a lady knows how to get what she want by all means).u can be a closest friend to his sister without letting her know your mission to get d latest information about d guy.get his phone no,call him and tell him sweetest tip,not a love tip and be very careful till he finally show his xpression.do not let him know how u feel for him,try 2 control your feelings.

and moreso be careful on each discussion u make with his sister. try to find out wether he truly love u before u jump into relationship with him.
cheers

With all this your advice, how come you're having problem with yours cheesy grin grin
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by almondjoy(f): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2007
Congratulations dearie! No condition is permanent sha! So enjoy it while it lasts.

Cherio!
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by mellow(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2007
Just make sure you don't fall out faster than you fall in.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by ifyalways(f): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2007
mellow:

Just make sure you don't fall out faster than you fall in.[/color][color=#990000]
grin grin grin
word !
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by niceuzor: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2007
Well Said smiley
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by waterworks(f): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2008
three weeks later, im so over him!!!!

kaiiii but that boy fine sha!!!!!!!!!!
thnx 4 all ure advice ill come bck and look when there is another target, hehehe
Re: I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook by pin4eva(f): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2008
@post
Have u seen him physically? don't look at his face, look at his minds. Must of the us (guys) with good looking faces, actually have bad looking minds.

Well, for my advice, i will say. . . . don't trip for him, if u do, u will lost it all, always let him send u mails first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Lady T / Nigerian Spouse Matchmakers / Akwaibom Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.