Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:46 AM

Davido Beats Up A Cab Man In Lagos, Seize His Cab Keys? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Beats Up A Cab Man In Lagos, Seize His Cab Keys? (2047 Views)

Davido Beats And Kicks His Girlfriend Out Of His Leki Home. / Davido Beats Tiwa Savage And Others To Win Bet's Best African Act Award (PHOTOS) / Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Davido Beats Up A Cab Man In Lagos, Seize His Cab Keys? by amakaikeng(f): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2012
I read this story in Punch’s this morning, about singer Davido and a certain cab man named Femi Ajiboye. According to Punch, Davido had attacked the cab guy, injured him in the process and seized the keys to his cab. The cabbie’s offense was trying to help Davido’s alleged girlfriend who hired his services while the girl in question was been harassed by the singers bouncers.

The taxi driver then reported the case to the Bar Beach Police Station but according to him, the police favoured the Omo Baba Olowo in the matter.

Culled from Punch...unedited

A taxi driver, Femi Ajibola, will never forget July 1, 2012 in a hurry. At about 5.30 pm on that day, he received a phone call from a young woman in the Lekki area of Lagos and had quickly answered the subsequent invitation to pick her up.

“The lady introduced her as Susie. She called me to come and pick her and her friend. They told me to come pick them up at Mobolaji Estate near Lekki Second Roundabout. Later, I took them to a hotel at Lekki Phase I to meet one of their friends.

“From there we left for Beni Apartment in Victoria Island. They said that I should wait for them and promised to be back soon. Not long afterwards, one of the girls began to scream as she was coming towards my car. Behind her, I saw David Adeleke (Davido) and four of his bouncers.

“The girl was running towards me. I think they men had assaulted her. She said I should open the door for her so that she would enter. I opened the door for her; as she was about to enter the car, Davido caught up with her and slapped her face,” Ajibola said.

In a bid to save the girl from further assault, Ajibola switched on the engine of his cab and was about to drive off when the youthful singer suddenly dealt him a slap.

The cabbie said, “He left the girl and faced me. He said I was the one that brought the girls, that I am their boyfriend. He knocked my face against the steering wheel of the cab. This made blood begin to come out from my ear drums. He seized my car keys and in the process, injured me.

“Before I knew what was going on, his four bouncers began to beat me up. They beat me severely and took my car keys from me and chased me away. This happened around 11 pm. I went to report the matter at the Bar Beach Police Station, which was the nearest one. I was asked to come back the next morning to report the case.”

Unfortunately, Ajibola had just taken delivery of the vehicle he was using for his transport business and had not paid the dealer in full before the incident. He said that the balance of N100,000 was in the car before the incident had happened. In the whole confusion, he could not pick the money as he was ordered to leave the car by the bouncers. Continue to read the rest here

Re: Davido Beats Up A Cab Man In Lagos, Seize His Cab Keys? by venorite(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2012
Dats wat happens wen small bois have money that are way above their level...this dude should be in skol i guess....mtscheww

2 Likes

Re: Davido Beats Up A Cab Man In Lagos, Seize His Cab Keys? by amakaikeng(f): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
If its true, then he has to be called to order.

1 Like

Re: Davido Beats Up A Cab Man In Lagos, Seize His Cab Keys? by obowunmi(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
Doesn't sound true.
Re: Davido Beats Up A Cab Man In Lagos, Seize His Cab Keys? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2012

(1)

Usher Reveals His Sexy Six Packs. / Picture Of Wizkid Holding The Bosom Of An Idol. / Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.