Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,070 members, 7,880,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

Info On D Purchase Of UI & OAU Masters Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Info On D Purchase Of UI & OAU Masters Form (1182 Views)

UI & OAU Which Is Better? / UI,OAU,Unilag,and Uniilorin - which One Is Best For Postgraduate Studies? / Who Knows The Requirement For Oau Masters In Economics Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On D Purchase Of UI & OAU Masters Form by bimbzy: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
Gud day peeps, Pls i urgently nid 2 knw aw i can purchase d 2012 masters form 4 UI & OAU cuz am in crossriva nd nid also want 2 knw d possibility of dat witout travlin down.
Re: Info On D Purchase Of UI & OAU Masters Form by upengineer: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2012
@ bimbzy,
You cant purchase UI masters form without you been there. The reason is that you will have to pay the application processing fee to the bank. Initially, it was #13000 for academic and #15000 for professionals/executives. But from July 25th, they added #8000 for late application meaning you will pay #21000 and #23000 respectively depending on which form you want to purchase. The application will close on August 8, 2012. And you will have to submit your credentials in person. So, you will have to be there
Re: Info On D Purchase Of UI & OAU Masters Form by upengineer: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2012
For OAU, you can pay online with your ATM, and the application is #8500. For professional/Executive, its alittle bit higher around 10k. In summary, you can pay for OAU masters form without been there. You will use your ATM. Hope this helps
Re: Info On D Purchase Of UI & OAU Masters Form by bimbzy: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
@upengineer i rily appreciate d info. Bt aw abt afta av paid 2ru d atm wat else can i do. Pls i nid dier website 2 check d course of my choice. Tanx
Re: Info On D Purchase Of UI & OAU Masters Form by upengineer: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2012
After payment, you print out the transcript request form. The online application also requires that your HOD or any senior lecturer needs to be one of your referees. For the website, JUST USE GOOGLE TO SEARCH FOR OAU POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL. its that easy
Re: Info On D Purchase Of UI & OAU Masters Form by PhatIon: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2012
bimbzy: @upengineer i rily appreciate d info. Bt aw abt afta av paid 2ru d atm wat else can i do. Pls i nid dier website 2 check d course of my choice. Tanx

The website for OAU Postgraduate application is: apply.oaunetque.com

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Will End Today / In One Sentence; Describe Your University/polythechnique / Top Ten Medical Schools In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.