Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Most Embarrassing Moment(s) In Your Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Embarrassing Moment(s) In Your Life (872 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Moment(s) In Your Life by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
yes nairalanders,do share the odd,awkward times.Those moments you felt like the ground should open and swallow you up.The most embarrassing,humiliating and degrading ordeal.
Well i think i should go first.I was in SS2 then.A young,handsome,intelligent and short guy.lol...i happened to attend a youth program,where we had resource persons speaking to us on puberty,leadership skills and all that stuff.After some time,the speaker called me out(why me?) to narrate my experience in school so far.kind of oral essay.As a matter of courtesy,he asked my name,class and all that.When i told him i was in SS2,he was startled.He was like,how can a short guy like you be in SS2.He started measuring my height with his hands.He even told me to put my hand over my head to see if it will touch my ear.of course i didn't do it.at that point i was annoyed and super embarrassed.The young man just made fun of me that day,i wondered if i had done something wrong to him.Come see laughter inside hall!Many were laughing,only a few were booing.To cut it short,i did what i was asked to do despite the embarrassment,and guys were like clapping for me.I really cried that night and prayed i will grow tall the following morning.hehehe.
Well,i am presently above 6ft.(thank God).
So people over to you.Tell us your most embarrassing moment.

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Says Governor Wamakko Beat Their Staff With Whip / Omitowoju Area In Ibadan On Fire! / Can Seun Explain Why This Is Happening!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.