Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,787 members, 7,918,495 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:56 AM

Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back (833 Views)

How To Do MTN Welcome Back Easily / Calls To All Numbers Now 20k/sec On Glo Welcome Back Auto Plan? / Need Help To Welcome Back My Mtn Sim For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back by dedarkman(m): 12:27am On Dec 17, 2007
hi honsule i really don't know what to say again it's my 4 or 5 day on this site and have never gotten any favour from any one, please i beg and hope you hear my pleading my celtel was stoped could you please help me it brows again if i can send you recharge card.please.my email is dedarkman@gmail.com my celtel number is 08083971913 or if that number will not work again i can get a new sim please.
Re: Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back by Fadajasi(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2007
Look at you,is that how they do things?
Re: Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back by Fadajasi(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2007
Because you wan chop cow make we come dey call cow brother
Re: Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back by honsule(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2007
i will get back to you.just hang on.
Re: Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back by skipo87(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2007
deleted Post
Re: Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back by Fadajasi(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2007
Help me too o@honsule
Re: Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back by texazzpete(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2007
dedarkman:

hi honsule i really don't know what to say again it's my 4 or 5 day on this site and have never gotten any favour from any one, please i beg and hope you hear my pleading my celtel was stoped could you please help me it brows again if i can send you recharge card.please.my email is dedarkman@gmail.com my celtel number is 08083971913 or if that number will not work again i can get a new sim please.

I know you need a favour from this guy, but why the abject grovelling?
Re: Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back by dedarkman(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2007
hi @honsule i am still waiting please
Re: Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back by hayprof(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2007
What!? There'r beta ways to make requests angry wink
Re: Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back by Fadajasi(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2007
Abi o
Re: Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back by ajay01(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2007
Hey buddy u av bn disconnected from access internet thr's no remedy for that, all u gotta do is take heart and wait till when celtel will gvn out the settings again.
Re: Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back by dedarkman(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2007
my celtel is back but i can only brows on the phone but can not brows on the computer what settings should i use, someone help

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Phone Data / Dstv On Computers And Laptops / Glo Free Call Is Finally Over.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.