Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Quotes And Proverbs from different countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Quotes And Proverbs from different countries (2944 Views)

5 Super Hilarious Hausa Proverbs And Their Meaning / Random Facts About Different Countries: Will Be Updated Routinely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by folahann(m): 1:41am On Dec 17, 2007
If you know anyone, please post and state the origin. mine to be followed
Re: Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by folahann(m): 1:43am On Dec 17, 2007
It is only in America that the poor have a parking problem
Re: Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by folahann(m): 1:44am On Dec 17, 2007
Democracy is three wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.
Re: Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by folahann(m): 1:48am On Dec 17, 2007
If you are praying for a mad man; you can afford to close both eyes
Re: Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by folahann(m): 1:51am On Dec 17, 2007
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.
Re: Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by folahann(m): 1:52am On Dec 17, 2007
No one would remember the good Samaritan if he had only good intentions. He had money as well.
Re: Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by folahann(m): 1:56am On Dec 17, 2007
Only in America do people order double cheese burgers, a large fries, and a DIET coke.
Re: Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by omoge(f): 3:20am On Dec 17, 2007
if i no travel to america today, i will travel to america tmr.
Re: Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by omoge(f): 3:21am On Dec 17, 2007
the agent is my saviour
Re: Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by folahann(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2007
It is not how busy you are, but why you are busy- the bee is praised, the mosquito is swatted
Re: Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by otele(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2007
nothing is funny here
Re: Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by awonboiz: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2007
abi undecided
Re: Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by folahann(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2007
They might not be funny but they are highly rated proverbs you've never come across, send yours and let's see
Re: Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by folahann(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2007
"Okay I want all of you to queue alphabetically according to your height
Re: Quotes And Proverbs from different countries by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:33am On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]I wake up one morning to the most awful noise I have ever heard. A shrill, scratchy, warbling, pulsating siren whose volume is just on the edge of being painful. I run outside in my bathrobe to try to find the source of the noise, but it is directionless. It seems to be coming from all directions, everywhere.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now / Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? / A Thread For Nairalanders In India.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.