Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,494 members, 7,971,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:52 PM

Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage (11541 Views)

South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket / In His Live Service, TB Joshua Bitterly Complains About... Us! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Beync(f): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
advertise and run promotion u'l see customers tripping
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by bikerboy1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
miteolu: [size=13pt]The guy should move to North where coffin is hot cake[/size]

Fortunately for Him, the northerners dont bury with coffin. They only rap with a mat, dig a shalow hole and do the thing. No long protocols.

On a second thought, he should change his production in thesame line of wood-work.

He could also sow seed in the church with 3 to 4 coffins so as to attract blessing/favor in his business.
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
^^Its not only muslims dat are in d north. Btw, these bombings are targeted mostly at christians living in d north.

@My advise for ur friend is to move his headquater to d north. Walahi he will give testimony d following sunday. grin
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by lonelydora: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2012
Don't mind them, COFFIN MAKERS DON'T PRAY FOR PEOPLE TO DIE...BUT PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS DIE. you need to fine out the market strategy. Remember the likes of OMG,APAMS,OMC, etc they are hitting it big. just have little patience.
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2012
miteolu: [size=13pt]The guy should move to North where coffin is hot cake[/size]

Sorry Honey, na mat dem de use! No coffins, not even if u died a president. lipsrsealed
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by jude33084(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2012
kulboy: grin grin grin
He should relocate his headquarters to the north precisely maidugiri and his business would take a turn-over. grin

Unfortunately τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ Abokis only have O̶̲̥̅̊nE̶̲̥̅̊ cofin in ∂ community wink they don't buy τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ way τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ christians do tongue
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by stanley095(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
Wat a job!
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2012
Fiction........lol
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Werehkpe: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
Make una de there? Se Aganga sed he has created 1.4 jobs? Una no kno say na true these bombings he has created d jobs.

More pipo die, more pipo c cofiin making as a job! Employment don set b dat nau
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by DonaldGenes(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
ediko5: The advice is a simple one. Let him invite the boko haram members to his area or mayb his church to comit suicide bombings during service. Then i he will have a nice patronage of his coffins.
laffinq in a remix way!
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by DonaldGenes(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
pro01: Hehehe. . . .trust me, I know all about it. I'm also feeling the pinch. People are just not dying enough. I urge president Jonathan to look into this issue and ensure growth in this sector as part of the economic development plan.
yeye kinda job.....waiting for ppl to die so you can profiteer at their expense but still somebody qotta do that it
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by DonaldGenes(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
ebamma: make thunder fire that coffin maker,if him too like to make money like that make him relocate to borno state
no comment!
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by mkoabiola: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2012
Abi na u de sell d coffin,u de u style talkk say na ur friend.pls,tell us d naked truth who is d authentic seller?so ppu can help ur condition rather dan hiding under d guise if ur friend.dat my own thinking. No offence.
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Ndkings1(m): 5:10am On Aug 08, 2012
Onye ara!!!
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by amiskurie(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2012
CARPENTER:we are having low patronage,dat's why I'm doing promo.its a big one.buy 1 get 3 for free. MAN:great..oya! Carpenter:karimu load 4 coffins
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Mikeoyee(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2012
He should start killing his family members...............
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by jidesamuel(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2012
He should market all member of his family and friends,if this doesnt work,he should kill them all......
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
has your friend ran out of relatives?
let him move to borno,i winkhope he doesn't makes use of 1 hiself sha?
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by UDbester(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dangote is bringing in imported coffins. So, its expected his wont sell because d imported ones ar much more cheaper.
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by esiri4jesu(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
icnsystem: A friend just called some few minutes ago complaining bitterly about low patronage of his newly established coffin manufacturing outfit.His pastor refused to make his prayer request public because of the nature of his profession.During prayer session in church many members always want to listen to his prayer request.To them he is an outcast and a sadist.
Now this guy is feeling very frustrated and lonely because this is a line of business he loves so much.Please feel free to give your sincere advice on how he can turn this business into a huge success
He should relocate the business to maiduguri, jos, Kano, adamawa, Yobe, Kaduna and Bauchi.
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Simple ask charly boy,he cud need a coffin or two!! Jst saying.
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Zaadvocate: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
pro01: Hehehe. . . .trust me, I know all about it. I'm also feeling the pinch. People are just not dying enough. I urge president Jonathan to look into this issue and ensure growth in this sector as part of the economic development plan.
No be small tin...
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Koikoi(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
icnsystem: [b]A friend just called some few minutes ago complaining bitterly about low patronage of his newly established coffin manufacturing outfit.[/b]His pastor refused to make his prayer request public because of the nature of his profession.During prayer session in church many members always want to listen to his prayer request.To them he is an outcast and a sadist.
Now this guy is feeling very frustrated and lonely because this is a line of business he loves so much.Please feel free to give your sincere advice on how he can turn this business into a huge success

why you? what does he want you to do?
pls tell us what line of biz you in?
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by sucezTP(f): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
Maybe he should patronize the villages, and urge the old aged to die on time because, we the youths are not ready to die..
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by blackbeau1(f): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
lets look at this without unnecessary emotion.coffins will always be in demand cause people will always die,no matter how much ,we want them not to.@ op,your friend doesnt need to complain,he only needs to advertise his buisness and make it so unresistable.
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
black_beau: lets look at this without unnecessary emotion.coffins will always be in demand cause people will always die,no matter how much ,we want them not to.@ op,your friend doesnt need to complain,he only needs to advertise his buisness and make it so unresistable.

God bless you my sister for your encouraging words. If you don't mind I would like to book an appointment with you and give you my complimentary card, just in case. . .
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by kayClt(f): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2012
How will selling a coffin be sumtin a normal human will find pleasure in doing,is he in his rite senses at all,wat does he even ask God in his prayers sef .He shuld find a way of killing all his family mem.Nonsense
Re: Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage by Ruthteddy(f): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2012
Maybe he should start killin his family members den he ll hv enouf partonage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Helper You Need To Change The World / Ash Wednesday!!! ; All You Need To Know / Recent Miracle In Egypt !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.