Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Need A Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girlfriend (1041 Views)

I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me / As Cute As I Am,i Dont Have A Gf. I Need A Girlfriend!!! / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girlfriend by ekisola: 2:06am On Dec 17, 2007
i need a girlfriend. must be God fearing, beautiful, intelligent, age between 21-23, undergraduate or graduate, reside in Lagos, Ibadan or abroad. contact me on 08053527843 or enifewo@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by mrpataki(m): 2:13am On Dec 17, 2007
Seeking forĀ a girlfriend on the internet is a good way of stating that one suffers from a complex problem. undecided
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Delta007(m): 2:14am On Dec 17, 2007
ekisola:

i need a girlfriend. must be God fearing, beautiful, intelligent, age between 21-23, undergraduate or graduate, reside in Lagos, Ibadan or abroad. contact me on 08053527843 or enifewo@yahoo.com
No be only abroad. Gudluck sha,
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by PTH(m): 2:19am On Dec 17, 2007
Lagos, Ibadan or abroad?
Is abroad closer to you than Kano?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Delta007(m): 2:20am On Dec 17, 2007
mrpataki:

Seeking for a girlfriend on the internet is a good way of stating that one suffers from a complex problem. undecided
Not necessarily, the internet is just another avenue to meet new peeps. I'm quite indifferent to this avenue but the fact is that it is a powerful too for communication. It's no different than going to the bank and having a chat with a "new" lady. True, there are weirdos who hide behind their keyboards, but no need to be uptight, if u dont feel comfy meeting anyone on the internet, move on, otherwise knock urself out!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by mrpataki(m): 2:25am On Dec 17, 2007
Delta007:

Not necessarily, the internet is just another avenue to meet new peeps. I'm quite indifferent to this avenue but the fact is that it is a powerful too for communication. It's no different than going to the bank and having a chat with a "new" lady. True, there are weirdos who hide behind their keyboards, but no need to be uptight, if u don't feel comfy meeting anyone on the internet, move on, otherwise knock yourself out!

My view, stick to yours!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Delta007(m): 2:41am On Dec 17, 2007
mrpataki:

My view, stick to yours!
Never asked u to stick to mine, U were the one trying to impose your so-called view on the poster and as a good samaritan, I was trying to educate ur ignorant cvnt, but I didnt realise ur brain was in ur a$$.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 17, 2007
LMAO. . .this thread is funny o. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by ekisola: 2:49am On Dec 17, 2007
i am serious. pls i need serious respondents
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 17, 2007
ekisola:

i am serious. please i need serious respondents

ok. . . good luck sha
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by mrpataki(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2007
Delta007:

Never asked u to stick to mine, You were the one trying to impose your so-called view on the poster and as a good samaritan, I was trying to educate your ignorant cvnt, but I didnt realise your brain was in your a$$.

You just registered today, and all you did is to direct insults at me with your 3rd post on this forum How many times have you been banned? cheesy

If you are frustrated in life, take it out on those who were responsible for your upbringing. If you so decide to recline to incessant stupidity and foolishness, your days are numbered again on this forum! wink
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by ndumart: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2007
Ride on guys!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Delta007(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2007
mrpataki:

You just registered today, and all you did is to direct insults at me with your 3rd post on this forum How many times have you been banned? cheesy

If you are frustrated in life, take it out on those who were responsible for your upbringing. If you so decide to recline to incessant stupidity and foolishness, your days are numbered again on this forum! wink
Whatever dude! Yeah, go ahead & Ban me, I'm shaking like my life revolved around this forum. 1st post, 1000th post makes no difference; I pray to God everyday to give me patience for fools like u; till then, I don't suffer stupid mofos like u kindly. It's funny how some of u biatch!es come here to attack people's personalities and when u get someone to stand up to u, u starting moaning. And by the way, if u knew anything about upbringing, u wont be a b1tch today.

There's a reason why this is a "Dating and Meet up Zone"; it's either the webmaster was intelligent enuff to think up such a good idea or you are a zombie. Methinks both of my assumptions are right. The funny thing is you came into this forum to do what? Perhaps to date men otherwise u'd also be suffering from the same complex problem u accused the poster of.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by mrpataki(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2007
Delta007:

Whatever dude! Yeah, go ahead & Ban me, I'm shaking like my life revolved around this forum. 1st post, 1000th post makes no difference; I pray to God everyday to give me patience for fools like u; till then, I don't suffer stupid mofos like u kindly. It's funny how some of u biatch!es come here to attack people's personalities and when u get someone to stand up to u, u starting moaning. And by the way, if u knew anything about upbringing, u wont be a b1tch today.

There's a reason why this is a "Dating and Meet up Zone"; it's either the webmaster was intelligent enough to think up such a good idea or you are a zombie. Methinks both of my assumptions are right. The funny thing is you came into this forum to do what? Perhaps to date men otherwise u'd also be suffering from the same complex problem u accused the poster of.
grin

Listen dolt, who cares what and where your life revolves on. Hyperventilating over nothing shows how much frustration you live with. Get a good life and also get your tenses right. It is annoying reading highly incoherent statements from you, as it offends intellectual reasoning and thinking. Silly wannabees.

I don't blame you though, but making ignorance and stupidity your maxim is a shame, your generations will be ashamed of. My first post was not directed at you, wonder when it became an attack on you. Silly and ignorant gnat.

I have honored you enough with my response. No more will I condescend to your stupidity to harangue you.

Enough said.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Delta007(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2007
mrpataki:

grin

Listen dolt, who cares what and where your life revolves on. Hyperventilating over nothing shows how much frustration you live with. Get a good life and also get your tenses right. It is annoying reading highly incoherent statements from you, as it offends intellectual reasoning and thinking. Silly wannabees.

I don't blame you though, but making ignorance and stupidity your maxim is a shame, your generations will be ashamed of. My first post was not directed at you, wonder when it became an attack on you. Silly and ignorant gnat.

I have honored you enough with my response. No more will I condescend to your stupidity to harangue you.

Enough said.

Wow, I like that Mr Kpata; finally, u can string a cpl words together even tho it's still apparent ur mother gave birth to u while standing. Keep it up son; very soon, ur status will be elevated to "Village 1diot". What a self-servicer!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by goldsilva: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2008
U guys should stop insulting urself and take everything easy.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by quickygirl(f): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2008
no need for the insults

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Always Ask Back The Gifts They Gave Their Chicks After They Breakup / Hot Gay Guy Here / List Of Nl Ladies, I've Got A Thing 4:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.