Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread - Rap Battles (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (44401 Views)

NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread / NL Rap Battles chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by sosiqdude(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Guykhena: @Iamaromolaeran
How many times you don construct that verse in 25minutes?
i pitty that guy
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
teddybiyasi:

wait a minute are you sick from ya childhood you this ugly bastard 'well monkey no fine but em mama like am' hope I'm correct

reserving your end in my closer
when will da thread be created.....
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by airmark(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: when will da thread be created.....

Both of you should give me terms agreed on and your battle will be Thursday 9:00pm deadline.
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2014
sosiqdude:

guy go find something do your self...for your mind you won battle ibime

i aint battling him ...fool.nairaland is dead...am just trying to stir it up and liven it.....................i can beat ibime....ve never lost on facebook...and if you think these bars are dope ...you dont know anything.ve studied all ibme battles.i can def do better...he's dope but am doper...if we battle here he may win cos of some dick.riding fans...if i battle him on fb..he ll; def lose...he's only a nigerian rapper....
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2014
sosiqdude:

i can offer you battle...but do you no what u gonna do...you gonna run away...you never see battle before you still won battle abi?

set me up dude..i would have replied all those pple insulting here...but of course nigerians are half wit...and jealous peeps hahahahahah waste of time......just set me up for a battle please....hahahahahahhahah am better than yall okay? its okay to hate.....haters hahahahah
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2014
i aint looking for fame............................so ibme is famous? hahahahah i aint heard of his tracks or songs only text typing and bull.shit///// ..... thats waste of time to me...............a real rapper dont just text battle.........i can easily take him down .......thats a fact........if you doubt ...you can suck your mummy's clitoriss
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by kr0ne(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

set me up dude..i would have replied all those pple insulting here...but of course nigerians are half wit...and jealous peeps hahahahahah waste of time......just set me up for a battle please....hahahahahahhahah am better than yall okay? its okay to hate.....haters hahahahah
You sound like you're too desperately in need of attention! Go to the new FFR and drop a verse, not the copy n paste you've been carrying since last year o. If I find you worthy I'll accept your callout. As for battling Ibime, that's the joke of the year. You no reach! Moreover, dopeheads don't blab the way you do. And we never even see anything from you yet undecided
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2014
kr0ne:
You sound like you're too desperately in need of attention! Go to the new FFR and drop a verse, not the copy n paste you've been carrying since last year o. If I find you worthy I'll accept your callout. As for battling Ibime, that's the joke of the year. You no reach! Moreover, dopeheads don't blab the way you do. And we never even see anything from you yet undecided

hahahahaha last year indeed..........i only joined nairaland this year .....compose your lies better...........hahahahahahahah attention indeed...............i aint looking for attention.its just nl is dry and i thought battling will liven it up...i aint got time for battling...................ibime is dope......i dont wanna battle me.all i want is fopr whoever is in charge to set me up with anybody....simple.........b.itches ...stop hating me cos am d.ope
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by sosiqdude(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

i aint battling him ...fool.nairaland is dead...am just trying to stir it up and liven it.....................i can beat ibime....ve never lost on facebook...and if you think these bars are dope ...you dont know anything.ve studied all ibme battles.i can def do better...he's dope but am doper...if we battle here he may win cos of some dick.riding fans...if i battle him on fb..he ll; def lose...he's only a nigerian rapper....

yeah he is a nigerian rapper...and you what are you??.
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by fuckyouhard: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

hahahahaha last year indeed..........i only joined nairaland this year .....compose your lies better...........hahahahahahahah attention indeed...............i aint looking for attention.its just nl is dry and i thought battling will liven it up...i aint got time for battling...................ibime is dope......i dont wanna battle me.all i want is fopr whoever is in charge to set me up with anybody....simple.........b.itches ...stop hating me cos am d.ope
battle me. airmark, pls set up our thread
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by sosiqdude(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

you no what, you're just making noise here...get out
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by sosiQQ(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2014
wonna do some battle....and Tiyazman i call you...
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
airmark:

Both of you should give me terms agreed on and your battle will be Thursday 9:00pm deadline.
what we agreed on..is dat

if I win her... she tell me HOW DEEP Her PUCSY is...if not she is gettin a bann
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Iceskidd(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: what we agreed on..is dat

if I win her... she tell me HOW DEEP Her PUCSY is...if not she is gettin a bann
grow up
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by teddybiyasi(f): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
airmark:

I'm ready whenever he his course an hour scripting is okay to destroy his career
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
fuckyouhard: battle me. airmark, pls set up our thread
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
lol, you love cheap meals.
dude, what about ya brawl with krone ,,, why are you shying away... Everyone wants to see that brawl!
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by gottoboy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Iceskidd: grow up
U free now? I thought u promised me a battle? Or shud I stil remain patient?
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by sosiqdude(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Giyazz i call you out
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Iceskidd(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2014
gottoboy:
U free now? I thought u promised me a battle? Or shud I stil remain patient?
i'll call u out, when i'm totally free and ready
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by fuckyouhard: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Iceskidd: i'll call u out, when i'm totally free and ready
u won't call him out cos ur a useless dumbass, a dicklicker and a consummate r.etard! the most useless texcee on here always suckin kim's juice. bastard!
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Iceskidd(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2014
I might as well ignore the gay that can't face kr0ne nor speak well, cos he's got coogar's d¡ck in his mouth
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by gottoboy(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Iceskidd: i'll call u out, when i'm totally free and ready
Owkay. . .
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Elvisonjack2(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
Inn! This place don die finish
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by gottoboy(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Elvisonjack2: Inn! This place don die finish
Anyting for me? Battle like?
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2014

please set up the thread AIRMARK.....PLEASE SET ME UP AGAINST THIS DUDE
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by krayCeejay(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hey Yo!

I want a battle!

Any available morderator to fix me up with someone?

Kinda a call out! sad
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2014
STABBING CHIMA JULIUS IN THE RIGHT EYE

get the 'red cross' to treat this creature/ cos my punches injure/
accompanied with ‘rockets of doom’…..imma launch it period/..till he’s ‘sick of me’…that he craves for pills and fruitlessly seeks cure/
burgle his heart to steal his ventricles……leave his nerves disfigured/hit the ‘wrong note’ to worsen his plight……when I plant ‘amateur hands on his keyboard(piano)/
he wont enjoy that ‘inner peace’….am waging war to collapse his interior/he fled from Albion……he couldn’t endure the ‘premiership’s rigor’/he now balls in spain with lazy bones…..that soccer league Yoruba dudes call La Ligor (la liga)/
see him ‘drown’ in Awe of my Demeanour/despite claiming to be 'son of Poseidon'….that Olympian Sea-God/
let this daft stop his pretence/ he aint efficient/
just ‘a girl born in royal home’…..watch as I sodomise this ‘innocent princess’/ then burn his hair follicles in churches…..it smells like ‘incense in the noses of Christians’/
he aint developed the sixth sense/its time for his demise…the inhabitants of earth can no longer condone his Nonsense/
and if he’s ‘window shopping’ in my mall…imma close the blinds and ‘Louvre his presence’/
death is the inevitable Outcome/i ll’ lure him to anger and push him to Tantrums/
make him ‘ eat dictionaries’..then see if he could ‘vomit words on platforms’/he couldn’t impress with his syllables…thus am upsetting his dessert with disastrous sandstorms/
No one cares about the shit he’s stating/ or the fact that he’s pro at masturbatin.g/
but ‘ears perk up’ when I confessed….that my dick was caging the chick he was dating/it was hard core fornicating/
cos my shaft thrust in her clit with the ‘striking force of thunder’..like the ‘eyes of Raiden’ (mortal kombat’)///
his ‘slant rhymes’ lacked the wow factor…though placed on a Slope/ and since its glaring he can’t cope/
i ll’ circle him with ‘molecules of anguish’….he aint got the slightest ‘atom of hope’/and if he’s housed in the Vatican’….that holy city in the Globe/……I ll’ rip Cardinals to shreds and sanction the Pope/
in the films we act/ he wont be cast/…your work rate’s got to be high….and your technique Advanced/
learn how to maneuver fast/and tell this dummy to focus on the future……..the ‘tipex’ he’s holding cant ‘erase his past’/
from the apex of masts/ I conjured tricks that blew up his mind…..like a Taliban Blast/
tell him to offer no resistance or I ll’ ‘Starve’ him of prosperity....... like an ‘Imam’s Stomach on Ramadan Fast’/
then like Pastor Jones he ll’ march to his end at Guyana/ overgraze his forests and leave him with barren Savannahs/
he needs to upgrade and smoothen his grammar/ cos if he rises today like yeast….he would drop down from the sky like the wilderness Manna’/
he needs to know the moment he cherishes can’t ‘last forever’/it was manufactured in China/
his limbs have been broken….his name on the obituary Banner/…imma spare his mother…..i promise to take really good care of his mama/
after all she was the ‘first lady’ I bleeped………………like Mitchelle Obama/
with knives I slashed his eyelash…next time am plucking his Vision/ like ‘Harvey Dent’ he ll’ be burnt beyond recognition/
cos he’s a failed ‘Nazarene’….give him ‘Delilah’s Razor’ but he still can’t split Decisions/…so he had better lay petitions/ or I ll’ spread this ‘gospel’ to his mother on bed…………in a ‘missionary position’/
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2014
He ll’ walk in the valley of Death….the Lord aint his Shepherd/ His Path is filled with Boars, wild cats and Leopards/
With their claws and teeth/ they ll’ rip the b.itch to bits/ Ruin his manicure when they chew his phalanges/ and spoil the ‘Nail Polish’ he applied on Feet/
With Baphomet’s Trident I ll’ have this Fucker Slashed/ and his Cranium will be Cracked into ‘Two Perfect Halves’/ with no extra time included but like a ‘Standard Soccer Match’/
Ve gotten ‘Ships to Sail his pool of blood’…..my Crew will make his Sea-Water Splash/
He’s doomed to Hell…he already lost his Chance/ he couldn’t ‘pay for his sins’…..’i settled my bills in Advance/
Hence this self acclaimed Rambo/ will be loosed and unchained like Django/ when I severe his back with purgatory’s flagella and box his soul in the clutches of Limbo/
If he’s got a ‘wide scope’….imma Narrow His Bars/ then Open my mouth to consume constellations…….watch me hungrily Swallow His Stars/
Wet his Heart with Worry till its Soaked with Sorrow/ and you had better not give me ‘Oliver Queen’s Bow/
Or I ll’ put An Arrow in the Stupid Fellow/

I ll’ make him Whirl and Twirl/ his grounds will tremble as I Erupt Volcanoes/
He couldn’t ‘paddle’ to safety when I rained down brimstone………..the lava i sent left ‘holes in Canoes’/
And since he bragged bout his Egyptian Ancestry…….i laid him to Rest with Pharaohs/
This is no mount but ya’ll witnessed transfiguration of this Hero to Zero/ with the extra sharp battle axe I shattered his ego/
And his ‘Dark Side’ ceased to follow him wherever he goes…….like Chibok ‘ I Abducted His Shadow’/
If this lame Astronaut is invading my ‘Space’….i ll’ have his Corpse floating in the Solar/ he’s nothing but a Joker/ that needs to grow an ‘Athlete’s Foot’ cos he Threads Tracks with ‘Toes of A Toddler’/
Do him a Favor and tell him its officially Over/ cos his balls have been mercilessly ‘Bitten’…………with ‘Luis Suarez Pre-Molars’ ///
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sneeze

teddybiyasi howfar

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: Sneeze

teddybiyasi howfar

am just curious bro---

do you like this teddy girl?? cos ur always mentioning her?
Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

am just curious bro---

do you like this teddy girl?? cos ur always mentioning her?
he doesnt like the girl! He like something the girl has grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> / The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time / *Rap *Freestyle * Vol 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.