Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,774 members, 7,921,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:11 PM

Women:will U Allow Yr Doctor-brother To Deliver Yr Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women:will U Allow Yr Doctor-brother To Deliver Yr Baby (1154 Views)

Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) / Nurses Use Mobile Phone Torchlights To Deliver Babies In Nigeria / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women:will U Allow Yr Doctor-brother To Deliver Yr Baby by Seewealth(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
atimes i tend to think about alot of things. One of them is if there is anything bad for a male doctor to deliver a child for his sister. NL comment please
Re: Women:will U Allow Yr Doctor-brother To Deliver Yr Baby by blank(f): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
Yes, i have invited my brother to be there.
Re: Women:will U Allow Yr Doctor-brother To Deliver Yr Baby by Seewealth(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2012
but is it right for him to see yr ..bla ..bla
Re: Women:will U Allow Yr Doctor-brother To Deliver Yr Baby by blank(f): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2012
Will you worry about who sees you while delivering when at that point you are thinking of just how to get thru those couple of hours.
Re: Women:will U Allow Yr Doctor-brother To Deliver Yr Baby by Obinnau(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
Some questions are damn stupid for Gods sake he is her brother so what the heck is wrong in helping in her delivery didn't they grow up together? What of the times they washed together?

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Postinor 2 / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Olive Oil / Freeze Fat Away With Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing Machine PZ 806

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.