Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,085 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:03 PM

What Has Life Taught You So Far? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Life Taught You So Far? (22891 Views)

4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Lessons Life Has Taught You / Lessons Life Has Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Freiburger(m): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
What goes around will always come back around. Actions and reactions are always equal.

1 Like

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by chucky234(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
To do that which brings me joy and not that which makes me want impress another.
Its better to be sad in being me than to be happy in pretending to be that which I am not.
To love everyone around me and be truthful at all time
To give to those in need even if it mean giving my last coin.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
siddon-look:
Life has taught me this lesson,'never expect anything and you wouldnt be disappointed'.
Spot on! That's my motto.

1 Like

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by CrazyMan(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
@topic

Nothing
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by proflangdon(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
That we'll always meet people, and some of these people, no matter how special they are to us, will leave us one day.
Life has taught me that we all need to overcome the pain and be strong... and that we'll survive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by stevade(f): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me that no conditon is permanent, do your best and leave the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by emilyone(f): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
NEVER TRUST ANYONE!

1 Like

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by MrWhy1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
emilyone: LIFE HAS TAUGHT ME TO LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS MY LAST

Short sighted philosophy on life.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Freiburger(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
chucky234: To do that which brings me joy and not that which makes me want impress another.
Its better to be sad in being me than to be happy in pretending to be that which I am not.
To love everyone around me and be truthful at all time
To give to those in need even if it mean giving my last coin.
10likes.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Krucifax(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
I have learned that "Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans" .

2 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
Be yourself. Know where you are coming from and where you are going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
Chanchit: Life has taught me to be wicked, cos good people die quickly

Life has taught me to do what i have to do and let people say what they have to say

Life has taught me to love myself first before anybody, because nobody wants you to be successful than he/she, so fight for ur self..

Bro u need to change the perspective from which you view life... So dat u don't end up feeling empty.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
Always be good, never trust anyone.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by 2best(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
Humans would always fail no matter hw strong the promise may sound

2 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Kazey1st(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me to be strong in all ways of life.. No matter wat come's my.
Life has make me realise dt money is not everything.
Life has make me knw dt ppl close to you will never hlp mstly wen u are in need of dia hlp mst.
Life is void nd dust ,life has make me realise dt noting is real bt fake.... Life is noting

1 Like

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by manny4life(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
Though it tarries, IT WILL DEFINITELY come (i.e) if you have hope + faith and works.

1 Like

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by 2rutalk1: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me to be wicked, cos good people die quickly

Life has taught me to do what i have to do and let people say what they have to say

Life has taught me to love myself first before anybody, because nobody wants you to be successful than he/she, so fight for ur self..

-Exactly what I have learnt so far but I am trying not to allow negativity to affect my life.
I have learnt that "mine is mine and ours is ours". I learnt this particular lesson when I was doing my Youth service. I stayed with a brother (biological)when I left orientation camp. Prior to that time, we shared things in common and never minded "who gets what and how". But surprisingly, when I started staying in his house, i discovered strange attitudes of his, which I never expected to the extent of calculating "who bought this today and whose turn it is to buy the other".
-Again, the more you try to please people, the more they take advantage of you by taking your simplicity for weakness. So, do what you think is right in your own sight and in the sight of God not minding what people say. If you give your monthly salary to people, they will call you mugu, if you don't give, they will say you are stingy.
-Anytime you begin to make progress in life, many will hate you. Some will befriend you just to reap you off. Therefore, the more successful you become in life, the more careful you should be.
-Always count yourself first. It is only when you are in trouble that it will occur to you that you are on your own. Therefore, utilize every opportunity first before others.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me that nothing is impossible to achieve when you have the right mindset(knowledge of God's existence) and the right dream...
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me that change is the most constant thing ! People,decision,circumstance,position etc all change with time.

NEVER SAY NEVER !!!

2 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by djeezy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me never to expect much from people and to allow people to be themselves.

1 Like

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by DAY12(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me that there are only two thing that are certain in life: Death and Bills

We all gonna die for sure & if you wanna life & survive, you need some cash.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life in it's real self is not fair undecided

1 Like

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by othenok(f): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me that their power in positive thinking. It has also taught me that there are many nice peps in nairaland. Thanks Sisi_kill for being so kind. smiley
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by omoge001: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
I have come to learn that life is round, what goes round comes round. If you're good, u'll get good gifts in return and if u're wicked, you'll definately eat the fruits of your labour

2 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by blessed4ril(f): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dt life aint fair!

Dt God is all I nid 2succeed in life!

Dt we can neva totally undastand God n d way He does His tins,cos He is a mysteious God!

Dt God is 4eva Faithful,no mata wot!
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Agimor(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me much i can ever think of lyf has taught me neva to trust anyone,lyf has taught me that the fear the lord is the beginning of wisdom,lyf has taught me that you are either traditional or transitional,lyf has taught me that sometimes you to detach for you to be attach,lyf has taught me that the evil men do lives with them.infact lyf has taught me alot.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by ecode1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has also taught me to always stick to the word of God. Nothing is as real as it.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by herolaw(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.

7 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by http(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
To be selfish, think about yourself alone, stoP pleasing people, do what u feel like doing and fear no man except God...

Being selfish have many things incorporated, like do what u know will benefit you, both physical, psychological, emotionally and sexually.

Personally, am trying to be what I put up, and I know I will get there, I want to live my life for me and nobody else, after all of you call me selfish, what do you call God who says we should worship him alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Revolva(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Well life is a bitch but yes I love her - notin much
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Freiburger(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
You will never know how strong you are, untill beeing strong is the only choice you've got.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by betterbest: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me never to show a girl how much I love her, Cox she'll take advantage of it and take me for a fool.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / 4 Ways Parents Unknowingly Push Their Children Away From God. / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Mike Bamiloye 61st Birthday, Lists Filmmaker's Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.