Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

100volts's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100volts's Profile / 100volts's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Education / Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by 100volts: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2017
Daeyou:
Bastard.....Come let me teach you!!!
I don't need to convince anybody. But if i told you how into the system i am and how easy it is for me to do this. you wouldn't believe. But just test and see. Then you can post your testimonies for the unbelievers. Daeyou i gather you are a cadet. but even you would not believe if i told you an ordinary clerk will do this. I'm sure you know how the system runs with the charge sheets and orders. And yes it does exactly the same way for AFSB. I dont need to say much this is social media
Education / Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by 100volts: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
And forget that shit they tell you that you dont need a Godfather to enter NDA. Except maybe if God the father is your father. You need a Godfather to enter and subsequently. I had someone link me to one and that was how i got in. We don't normally make this secret known but i have a good reason for doing this. If you're interested contact me on aderomeo96@gmail.com
Education / Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by 100volts: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
And forget that shit they tell you that you dont need a Godfather to enter NDA. Except maybe if God the father is your father. You need a Godfather to enter and subsequently. I had someone link me to one and that was how i got in. We don't normally make this secret known but i have a good reason for doing this. If you're interested contact me on aderomeo96@gmail.com
Education / Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by 100volts: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
I know i'm not supposed to be doing this. But if there is any 69thRc candidate that made it. Contact me on aderomeo96@gmail.com.
Lets talk about how we can slightly lighten your load of putee.
Education / Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by 100volts: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
I know i'm not supposed to be doing this. But if there is any 69thRc candidate that made it. Contact me on aderomeo96@gmail.com.
Lets talk about how we can slightly lighten your load of putee

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.