Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,013 members, 7,970,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:38 PM

BLCO Is Need. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / BLCO Is Need. (730 Views)

Buyer(s) Wanted : Blco And Ago On Cif, Ttt & Tto Procedures / 50k Mt Of Lpfo, Flco,ago & Blco Available 08086656404 / Blco Wanted - Tto Delivery, Buyer's Rep In Nigeria Already. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLCO Is Need. by mixture(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
Please if you are a genuine seller or you are a mandate of a seller of BLCO and you meet the conditions below for CIF TTO then dont hesitate to contact me.:
A, Both parties sign SPA
B, Seller's bank
contacts buyer's bank via swift MT799 stating their readiness to raise 1%
Pre-advice PB in favour of the buyer.
C, Buyer's bank replies seller's bank via swift MT799 stating their readiness to place irrevocable,divisible,
unconditional, non-operative, revolving, transferable confirmed LC via
MT760 in favour of seller upon the receipt of said 1% pre-advice pb to
buyer.
D, Seller's bank post 1% pre-advice pb.
E, Buyer's bank responds with
the LC
F, SELLER-
(I) NOMINATES VSL
(II) VSL IS LOADED
(III) LOADING DOCUMENTS
(IV) Q88/MASTER'S CONFIRMATION OF CARGO DETAILS/NOR/ETA
(V) SELLER'S ATS
(VI) PRE SHIPMENT INSPECTION REPORT
G) VSL SAILS WITH SHIPPING DOCUMENTS IN END USERS NAME
H) ARRIVAL AT DISPORT
(I) INSPECTION FOR BUYER’S ACCOUNT
(II) REPORT SENT SIMULTANEOUSLY TO ALL PARTIES
(III) DISCHARGE
H) PAYMENT AGAINST: (I) SELLER'S INVOICE
(II) INSPECTION REPORTS AT LOADING AND DISCHARGE PORTS
(III) SELLER'S DEMAND NOTICE TO PAY LC BENEFICIARY WITH DETAILS OF BANKERS.
We will appreciate a 10 less 4 deal.
Please contact me on 0805161619. Thanks (Please only serious people so we dont waste each others time and resources)

--
Re: BLCO Is Need. by loverboy80(m): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2012
I HAVE A GENUINE AND SERIOUS SELLER THAT CAN DELIVER...BUT YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HERE IS NOT CORRECT..CAN YOU PLEASE SEND IT AGAIN....(mar_adu@yahoo.co.uk)07059553768..Marcus
Re: BLCO Is Need. by patorini(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2012
mixture, whats your email address?
Re: BLCO Is Need. by loverboy80(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
my email address is (mar_adu@yahoo.co.uk) 07059553768...Marcus
Re: BLCO Is Need. by loverboy80(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
WE HAVE A BLCO AT 61 NAIRA GROSS,INTERESTED BUYER OR MANDATE SHOULD CONTACT ME..
THE PROCEDURE.
1.BUYER AND SELLER SIGN AND RETURN SPA
2.BUYER SIGN AND RETURN SPA WITH MT799 ALONG WITH TUGBOAT AND SC DETAILS AND ATB FORMAT
3.UPON CONFIRMATION OF THE MT799 SELLER ISSUES ATB BOARD SC ISSUES CLEARANCE AND VESSEL SAIL TO THE POINT OF Q&Q

mar_adu@yahoo.co.uk
Marcus
Re: BLCO Is Need. by tofek4real: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
Available now for serious buyers :Blco Imilion brls each.TTO or TTT in different vsls,location: lagos waters. 9blw. 5/4 sharing 4mat. Procudure. Baya send info of s.cargo and insperctors/boat info to sela. Sela give Confirmable marine A.t.b. Baya s/c gets onboard verify product bfore placing instrument. URGENT PLS. Call 08024766429

(1) (Reply)

. / Cargo To Nigeria! West Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham, Bradford & Liverpool / Commercial Warehouse For Lease In Ijora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.