Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,212 members, 7,897,147 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Can Anyone Help? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Anyone Help? (2696 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Help? by obowunmi(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
shushu: oh stop whining
All you have written is all about you.
i was busy
blah blah.
The lady is gone, dont make the same mistake next time.Life isnt only about you and waiting till you pray, whilst everything else should hold on

I also think that you have to be very sure before you chose to marry someone. If you are not sure, don't do it and don't get pressured. I don't want to rush in and rush out. I need to take my time. cry cry cry
Re: Can Anyone Help? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2012

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help? by obowunmi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
chaircover: Someone has nicked obowunmi's ID grin grin

however if it is the born again obowunmi, then listen to Debriefs advise although I am seriously not getting the meet in May, marry in November or I must marry this year thingy.

Same thing I thought...if someone is meant for you, why do you need to rush?

Was I that comedic? and why don't y''all believe me. undecided undecided
Re: Can Anyone Help? by obowunmi(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
I am thinking of writing her a check for 250,000 naira as a gift... I hope this won't be insulting. Maybe money can buy her love.
Re: Can Anyone Help? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: Can Anyone Help? by obowunmi(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
CC, I am being serious. No jokes here. cry cry cry
Re: Can Anyone Help? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: Can Anyone Help? by obowunmi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
i will beg her. thx for ur advice
Re: Can Anyone Help? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
I have to agree this person does not sound like obowunmi. The obowunmi I know is not a mouth maker like this .....I mean the 250k talk

Why did I bother self? Should have listened to mad superior sad grin
Re: Can Anyone Help? by obowunmi(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
jennykadry: I have to agree this person does not sound like obowunmi. The obowunmi I know is not a mouth maker like this .....I mean the 250k talk

Why did I bother self? Should have listened to mad superior sad grin

How about its because I am really emotional right now.....ehn? tongue tongue
Re: Can Anyone Help? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
obowunmi:
Do you think that we can get back together? I got so angry that I abused her. I know that she loves me but was very afraid because she did not know where she stands with me. By the time that I am sure of her, she has already moved on.

Her being engaged, does that mean God answered my prayers? If so, why am I hurting so much? Why do I miss her so much? Can anyone help me?
U Abused her??!!!...This conversation is over! angry angry angry
Re: Can Anyone Help? by shushu(f): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
yes sir, i know you are not a mind reader..... grin
But if you go back and read what several people have said,you are not communicating with the lady and pls dont make the same mistake with the next person.
Re: Can Anyone Help? by ronkebp(f): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
obowunmi:

Ok, what do you think I should do now? Forget her? Write her a love letter telling her how I really feel? I've already abused her. Will it be worth it?

Kai, everything is confusing me about your post.

1. what do you mean by you abused her?

2. What has the plane crash got to do with yoru relatiosnhip?

3. Are you married? you said you prayed about marital situation that you are not happy about? Yo!! man, i am confused.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help? by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
Obowunmi is in love.

Those advising him, how many ppl know the meaning of his ID
Re: Can Anyone Help? by glimpse(f): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
dayokanu: Obowunmi is in love.

lol @ meaning of ID
Re: Can Anyone Help? by obowunmi(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
U Abused her??!!!...This conversation is over! angry angry angry

why now? wetin I do you. I was immature and angry.
Re: Can Anyone Help? by obowunmi(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
shushu: yes sir, i know you are not a mind reader..... grin
But if you go back and read what several people have said,you are not communicating with the lady and pls dont make the same mistake with the next person.

I won't thanks! cry cry cry
Re: Can Anyone Help? by obowunmi(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
ronkebp:

Kai, everything is confusing me about your post.

1. what do you mean by you abused her?

2. What has the plane crash got to do with yoru relatiosnhip?

3. Are you married? you said you prayed about marital situation that you are not happy about? Yo!! man, i am confused.

I'm confused too!....
Re: Can Anyone Help? by obowunmi(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
dayokanu: Obowunmi is in love.

I wan retire jooor... no spoil my show abeg. angry angry
Re: Can Anyone Help? by ronkebp(f): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
obowunmi:

I'm confused too!....

Why won't you??, that is why you do not have answers to you problem!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Can Anyone Help? by obowunmi(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
ronkebp:

Why won't you??, that is why you do not have answers to you problem!!!! grin grin grin

abi ooo... are you single? kiss kiss
Re: Can Anyone Help? by Igabe(f): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
This guy is not serious, i just wasted my time reading this
Re: Can Anyone Help? by obowunmi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
Igabe: This guy is not serious, i just wasted my time reading this

I'm serious ooo. Additional advice. Just sent her a love letter and a check. Thx!
Re: Can Anyone Help? by 2mch(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
Let it go. Shes gone. You were caught napping. Accept defeat and move on. Next time you will have a goal, focus and try to accomplish it. It will help to act mature and not be playing games. People get bored of games, and move on only for you to find out you were playing yourself all along. Goodluck grin
Re: Can Anyone Help? by obowunmi(m): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2012
2mch: Let it go. Shes gone. You were caught napping. Accept defeat and move on. Next time you will have a goal, focus and try to accomplish it. It will help to act mature and not be playing games. People get bored of games, and move on only for you to find out you were playing yourself all along. Goodluck grin

Thanks! I wasn't playing games. Just taking my time. All is well. If someone is meant for you, why do you need to rush?
Re: Can Anyone Help? by 2mch(m): 12:58am On Aug 07, 2012
obowunmi:

Thanks! I wasn't playing games. Just taking my time. All is well. If someone is meant for you, why do you need to rush?

Your time, and what you see as rush is different for another person. This is where communication is important. If she was that important to you am sure you would have compromised. Being that you are now crying all over this thread. Lesson learned, just move on. You were always the alternative anyway. The main guy was just sharper.
Re: Can Anyone Help? by obowunmi(m): 1:18am On Aug 07, 2012
Thx bro! I appreciate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? / Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic / Why Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi Will Have A Life Long Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.