Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,108 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Mtn - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn (755 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2012
When MTN started, well, from what i do understand, when it is a new month, we are given some free text messages, things were a little better, because it seems that few people were using the mobile telephony network at that time, (Does it mean their product manager was fired or what), and then products/services changed, it became the idea of family/friends, when you take one number out, and you try adding a new one back then, it was free, now it isn't. MTN became popular grasping about millions of us making use of their network, and it seems the competition is just nothing to fight over for, now, the products/services seem to be the worst these days. You subscribe for the BB service for a month, and you use 2weeks out of it, out of these 2weeks, the service is either poor or extremely poor, and yet no natural factor is behind such bad network, and then when it is time for a promo, OH MY GOD, that is something i don't seem to understand. The ramadam thing going on, we were told to call from 4.30-6.00a.m for 15mins, which is just for the Northerners, wel, the Northerners seem to be angry because most of them do not enjoy it, and when they make calls, they are being charged, now, we were also told that when we recharge we get free bonuses, my question is, are these bonuses used by themselves, because i don't seem to get mine even when i recharge 1,500 on a daily basis, why would you give me 750 free sms bonus, of what use could that be for me. I was told they make about 4billion daily, well, considering the fact that our electricity thing is an issue, i still think MTN has not given us something we should enjoy, i think their managers are only concerned about looting the poor more than the rich, because they have no say, when you call the customer care, you are asked to input some useless security number, which i have, and when you do, it says invalid, we try to reach them, and yet for a whole year, i am unable to reach a customer care which is in my own country, when you visit the outlets, it is just so annoying, and then there is the question, what is the NCC doing about this? Do they have quality inspectos watching over these people? I also learnt that working for MTN is something you need to watch out for, they expect the best from you, and yet while you give your best, they show nothing for it, and so i think the ones who suffer most are the ones with the lowest of ranks in that office, i have a million thing to say with regards to MTN, and yet i stick with them, which means on one side, they still do some good things, which means making my calls get through sometimes. But i also understood something when i visited Ghana, the way MTN treats us, can't be compared to the way MTN treats Ghana, they enjoy what they call the lowest of tarriff, you make calls endlessly, and yet you still have enough, i really don't understand why this country has to suffer for every little thing we do. NA wa..
Re: Mtn by pharie(f): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2014
dadaic:
When MTN started, well, from what i do understand, when it is a new month, we are given some free text messages, things were a little better, because it seems that few people were using the mobile telephony network at that time, (Does it mean their product manager was fired or what), and then products/services changed, it became the idea of family/friends, when you take one number out, and you try adding a new one back then, it was free, now it isn't. MTN became popular grasping about millions of us making use of their network, and it seems the competition is just nothing to fight over for, now, the products/services seem to be the worst these days. You subscribe for the BB service for a month, and you use 2weeks out of it, out of these 2weeks, the service is either poor or extremely poor, and yet no natural factor is behind such bad network, and then when it is time for a promo, OH MY GOD, that is something i don't seem to understand. The ramadam thing going on, we were told to call from 4.30-6.00a.m for 15mins, which is just for the Northerners, wel, the Northerners seem to be angry because most of them do not enjoy it, and when they make calls, they are being charged, now, we were also told that when we recharge we get free bonuses, my question is, are these bonuses used by themselves, because i don't seem to get mine even when i recharge 1,500 on a daily basis, why would you give me 750 free sms bonus, of what use could that be for me. I was told they make about 4billion daily, well, considering the fact that our electricity thing is an issue, i still think MTN has not given us something we should enjoy, i think their managers are only concerned about looting the poor more than the rich, because they have no say, when you call the customer care, you are asked to input some useless security number, which i have, and when you do, it says invalid, we try to reach them, and yet for a whole year, i am unable to reach a customer care which is in my own country, when you visit the outlets, it is just so annoying, and then there is the question, what is the NCC doing about this? Do they have quality inspectos watching over these people? I also learnt that working for MTN is something you need to watch out for, they expect the best from you, and yet while you give your best, they show nothing for it, and so i think the ones who suffer most are the ones with the lowest of ranks in that office, i have a million thing to say with regards to MTN, and yet i stick with them, which means on one side, they still do some good things, which means making my calls get through sometimes. But i also understood something when i visited Ghana, the way MTN treats us, can't be compared to the way MTN treats Ghana, they enjoy what they call the lowest of tarriff, you make calls endlessly, and yet you still have enough, i really don't understand why this country has to suffer for every little thing we do. NA wa..
Sup, do you have links with mtn? I would not mind if you could help a sis, really tired of sitting at home

(1) (Reply)

Hp Compaq Cq60 For Sale @ 45k / Etisalat Sim Router Forsale / SOLD! SOLD!! 2 Lot Of PS3 Slim With 3.55 Up For Quick Sale - 45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.