Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,960 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Advice Me! Btw Computer Engineering & Information Techonoly. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Me! Btw Computer Engineering & Information Techonoly. (907 Views)

Computer Engineering Or Communication Engineering Which One Is The Best / In Need Of A Project Topic In Computer Engineering Or Computer Networking / Between Electrical/electronics Engineering And Computer Engineering Which Has More Job Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me! Btw Computer Engineering & Information Techonoly. by alonso2214(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
Helo my fellows nairaland this ave bothering my mind 2 this very seconds am posting this. I ave my national diploma in computer engineering in one of the polytechnics with 3.22GPA and someone came 2 me and ask me to go for this information technology (i.t) in bsc(hons) dat this course combines the comp/engr i wanted to run for my (B.Tech) actually i googled d i.t i found out that we ave few graduate in dis field. So scientists here well placed advice is needed enlighten me more btw both.
Re: Advice Me! Btw Computer Engineering & Information Techonoly. by mackengift: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
Computer engineering is based on the repairs and design of computer hardware, while information technology is the distribution of information using technology. In my opinion, going for information technology can benefit you more since is a combination of more than one course, but the main issue is that do you have any knowledge of both courses and if you have what it takes to do them. I advice you to do a personal research on both course, to determine if you can handle the demands they will present to you, i hope this will help.
Re: Advice Me! Btw Computer Engineering & Information Techonoly. by Tobi2006: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2022
[/quote]
alonso2214:
Helo my fellows nairaland this ave bothering my mind 2 this very seconds am posting this. I ave my national diploma in computer engineering in one of the polytechnics with 3.22GPA and someone came 2 me and ask me to go for this information technology (i.t) in bsc(hons) dat this course combines the comp/engr i wanted to run for my (B.Tech) actually i googled d i.t i found out that we ave few graduate in dis field. So scientists here well placed advice is needed enlighten me more btw both.
Guy go for IT engineering , it is more profitable and it recently came out , I suggest you go for it before it's too late ( before it becomes competitive ) as I put it in my jamb and applied for it in ABSU , I got 210 in my jamb , so go for IT engineering and then u can apply for a master's degree in computer engineering if u want .best wishes bro .

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Take Home Pay For Roughneck / Sage (accpac) 300 ERP Training / 10 Life Lessons Every Nigerian Student Should Know Before Graduating From School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.