Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Pastor TUNDE Bakare Predicts Niger Delta Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor TUNDE Bakare Predicts Niger Delta Republic (1601 Views)

What The Hell Is "Niger Delta Republic"? / Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 / The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor TUNDE Bakare Predicts Niger Delta Republic by HammedSodiqq: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
“Now I know why Jonathan’s wife has become Permanent Secretary; they are preparing her for the position of the Prime Minister of Niger Delta Republic,” quipped Mr. Bakare. He condemned the desperation with which Mrs. Jonathan seeks to be the head of all Africa’s First Ladies, a permanent secretary in Bayelsa State, as well as her possible greed for political power in a prospective Niger Delta Republic.
Why is the Man of God predicting Niger Delta Republic? Is the prediction in the best interest of the nation?

Source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/pastor-bakare-lampoons-mrs-patience-jonathan
Re: Pastor TUNDE Bakare Predicts Niger Delta Republic by gossipgirl23: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
GEJ does not deserve to come back 2015 so a pastor needs to prophesy before those girls will come back abi but he's celebrating his daughter is getting married while other mothers are crying because their own are missing

(1) (Reply)

Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O / Picture Of Onitsha Traders Stoning Peter Obi And Obiano / I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.