Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,753 members, 7,952,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto (12707 Views)

A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) / Fire Razes Governor Dickson’s House In Yenagoa / Radical Islamist Sect Attacks Nigeria Army Outpost In Northeast, Killing 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by asha80(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
so the seat of the caliphate has now fallen to bh.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by bright007(f): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
Islam is really å religion of pisss and shittss.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by ariy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
gramci: It seems the word "peace" means different thing to different people.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by haisam: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Let the northern troubles remain in the north.

Westside is always the best side.
wawa kenan jahili
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by SmoothCrim: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
Only the Ghanaian exceptional form of Governance can SAVE, West Africa!!
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Oluabayomi1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
These boys are only ruin their own future. The duo of IBB n BUHARI are just BEASTS OF NO NATION and Toothless dogs. It's a known fact to an average and a reasonable nigerian that the north really need peace even before this issue of Boko Haram. The north are only strengthening other tribes and regions in the country for what to come. I agreed with Asari Dokubo on some of his points. Let's keep our arms crossed.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by dasparrow: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
@Post

I remember vividly when the late Libyan leader Gaddafi after hearing of the constant religious conflicts and killings in Nigeria adviced that Nigeria be split along religious lines so peace will reign. But did Nigerians listen? of course not. If anything, our people rained insults on the man and called him all sorts of names. Now are we smiling as a nation? Nope! We certainly are not.

Let's be very clear about this, Nigeria cannot continue this way. The northern elite are bent on ruling Nigeria again come 2015 and have threatened fire and brimstone if they don't get to rule. So, if a southerner wins the presidential elections fair and square in 2015, the northern elites will not accept the results and that will pretty much throw Nigeria into a civil war. The average Nigerian on the street ought to know this.

The americans who predicted Nigeria will breakup in 2015 seem to have insider information that seems not to be readily available to the Nigerian masses/general public or maybe our people are just in dreamland refusing to wake up. I guess many Nigerians in Nigeria are still content with the situation at hand as long as they have their blackberry, Brazilian weave, SUVs, 5 bedroom duplex or bungalow, a wife or husband, a couple of kids and food in their stomach. They are seemingly 'content' like a dog that has been given a juicy bone while danger looms beneath the surface.

I see no better time than NOW to call a SNC because if we wait till 2015, it is going to get bloody. I kid you not. However, as usual, many Nigerians and our politicians are ignoring all the red flags popping up all over the place until it becomes too late. Anyways, I dey here dey sitdon dey look. I will also be here God willing to say I told you all so.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by DANILSA(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
Does islam contradict itself? I taught this kids are fasting? How come they are still operating? If it has gotten to the powerful caliphate then one has to think fast.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Beaf1: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
^
thought
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
kandiikane: You try that shish on me, I will chop off that thing that makes you a man, fry it and make you swallow it whole.

tongue lol tongue

I guess many Nigerians in Nigeria are still content with the situation at hand as long as they have their blackberry, Brazilian weave, SUVs, 5 bedroom duplex or bungalow, a wife or husband, a couple of kids and food in their stomach

^LmL@Brazil Weave

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Beync(f): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
lacasa: Yar'adua brought all this on us

By picking a fisherman as his vice

By giving amnesty ϯo fisher-militants undecided

Oh Yar'adua, if only u went the obj way,

by bombing †ђat god forsaken region ϯo oblivion grin
sorry don't compare a healthy man to a dat leprosy yaradua . Gej shoud have sent dynamite to wipe every dik and thom in the maidugiri, blood sucking legion.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
SmoothCrim: Only the Ghanaian exceptional form of Governance can SAVE, West Africa!!

cool
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by ASOROCKb(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

I remember vividly when the late Libyan leader Gaddafi after hearing of the constant religious conflicts and killings in Nigeria adviced that Nigeria be split along religious lines so peace will reign. But did Nigerians listen? of course not. If anything, our people rained insults on the man and called him all sorts of names. Now are we smiling as a nation? Nope! We certainly are not.

Let's be very clear about this, Nigeria cannot continue this way. The northern elite are bent on ruling Nigeria again come 2015 and have threatened fire and brimstone if they don't get to rule. So, if a southerner wins the presidential elections fair and square in 2015, the northern elites will not accept the results and that will pretty much throw Nigeria into a civil war. The average Nigerian on the street ought to know this.

The americans who predicted Nigeria will breakup in 2015 seem to have insider information that seems not to be readily available to the Nigerian masses/general public or maybe our people are just in dreamland refusing to wake up. I guess many Nigerians in Nigeria are still content with the situation at hand as long as they have their blackberry, Brazilian weave, SUVs, 5 bedroom duplex or bungalow, a wife or husband, a couple of kids and food in their stomach. They are seemingly 'content' like a dog that has been given a juicy bone while danger looms beneath the surface.

I see no better time than NOW to call a SNC because if we wait till 2015, it is going to get bloody. I kid you not. However, as usual, many Nigerians and our politicians are ignoring all the red flags popping up all over the place until it becomes too late. Anyways, I dey here dey sitdon dey look. I will also be here God willing to say I told you all so.
Word
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by tempest01(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
lacasa: Yar'adua brought all this on us

By picking a fisherman as his vice

By giving amnesty ϯo fisher-militants undecided

Oh Yar'adua, if only u went the obj way,

by bombing †ђat god forsaken region ϯo oblivion grin
u daft boko haram apologist. Instead of condemning the bokoharam menace, u r talking Of ND. Backwardness.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Litmus: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
airfinance: My question is why are they targetting the police building and officers. Beside I live in the northand I wanna point it out that all these Northern useless goverrnors can not do anything to tackle there mode of operations other than to set and and make baseless statements,collecting millions as security vote without doing jack. Its is now in the hand of the Fisherman Jona to expose those he claimed are members of Boko haram in his govt.

Probably out of the illusionary belief they can knock out very police station, disable the security apparatus and render the area lawless. In doing this, they are also trying to exploit the Nigerian peoples penchant for superimposing their own political biases on everything. In this instant, they want people to believe that they are largely angry with the establishment, thus garnering sympathy from Nigerian people who always complain about the establishment. However, their ultimate aim is to create a climate of total lawlessness within which all sorts of exploitation of the people can take place. Things like rapes, murders, drugs, arms distribution and sales and then to move down south to exploit oil and other resources.

Boko harem, Niger delta rebels, and all the other groups that will form are really all nothing but dumb criminals with foreign bakers. These people are doing nothing, which has not been done elsewhere in Africa or Asia. They are merely using Islam and so called marginalisation of the people to rob and kill the people more blatantly than politicians ever could. What ’s more, they think they can do it with our tacit support.

Nigeria has been watched for a long time. Public opinion and Diasporain loud mouths have been listened to, Washington’s machinations on Nigeria misunderstood. the idiotic barkers of Boko and Delta oil thieves really did believe all those foolish failed state notions and they thought that Nigeria was now at the stage where it’s future and aspirations as a Nation could be disregarded. They thought we were now at the stage were an Afghanistan-like, exploitation, frontiers-land could be created but they are wrong. The only outcome that could or ever was going to come out of their move on Nigeria is, sadly, constant killing. Nigeria, you see, is much underestimated place. It is a far more complex place than its detractors and would be exploiters know.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Beaf: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
Dasuki, the new NSA is a prince of the Sokoto Caliphate, so it is quite clear that boko haram is trying to intimidate him by desecrating the powerhouse and religious centre of the core-North. Lets not forget that they did the same to the new IG also.

If anything, the Sokoto attack is a pointer that Dasuki is getting too close for comfort.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by aryzgreat: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ozone layer: Boko boko boko every day,haba, abeg make them bomb d whole north once so that d south wiill drink water and keep cup nahh.1967 no b noun d north should b extreemly careful or they will b forcfuly b converted to christians,mumu ppl kill una self.GOAT,EWU,Meeeeeeee

Hahahahahahha! falls from iroko tree! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy O boyeeeeeeeeeeeee! u don crack my ribs Ewu mmeeeeeeeeeee! grin
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by muktarmtt(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
@costa or wat ever ur name is u not feel ashame wen u talk abt Biafara I time it will never b a time cos biafra is death mission is a fail mission d founder ojoku he start it nd fail coword he run away to exel, he is d only brave man u ever have d u tink GEJ cn command Biafra he cnt cos he doll presdow we ever had so giv us a break, stop folling ur self on biafra it will never work, Biafara my foot mtsw.u make me lol

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Sirniyeh(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
Atleast, nigeria pastors will be 20,000. Yet they claim they hear from God. Has that God not revealed solution to naija present situation?
They say what ever we bind on earth shall be bind in heaven, have prayers been disappointing?
To me, i dont have anybody to blame. What i have to blame in nigeria is religion! I have foreseen this since 1977, until western religion is forbidden in this country and go back to our originality, nothing will work well in this country. Secondly, there is this proverb, 20 friends can not remain friends for 20 yrs. Enough is enough, let there be breakup! I want you all to quote me, no solution will work in this nigeria untill the name NIGERIA is split into NI-GE-RIA.
I saw GEJ confused and bitterly weeping with all his body pierced. What doest it mean? Watchout
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by jude33084(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
chosen04: Its becoming obvious that the cursed entity called niGERia may never be able to defeat BOKO HARAM . . . . .

[size=15pt]ANOTHER GHANIAN[/size] angry
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by muktarmtt(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
@costos see wen u exicute ur so cold Biafra den wat u tink u will live happyly dnt fool ur self dude north is never ur problem, ur ppl r ur problame so find d way to deal wit it joe mtsw
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Beaf: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
Sirniyeh: Atleast, nigeria pastors will be 20,000. Yet they claim they hear from God. Has that God not revealed solution to naija present situation?
They say what ever we bind on earth shall be bind in heaven, have prayers been disappointing?
To me, i dont have anybody to blame. What i have to blame in nigeria is religion! I have foreseen this since 1977, until western religion is forbidden in this country and go back to our originality, nothing will work well in this country. Secondly, there is this proverb, 20 friends can not remain friends for 20 yrs. Enough is enough, let there be breakup! I want you all to quote me, no solution will work in this nigeria untill the name NIGERIA is split into NI-GE-RIA.
I saw GEJ confused and bitterly weeping with all his body pierced. What doest it mean? Watchout

It means you might have imbibed an excess of alomo bitters thinking it was water. grin
Abeg, keep all these pseudo-religious stuff to the religion section. This section is for politics.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by jude33084(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
~Royal~:
I woke up one day, and my girlfriend is by the side of my bed...praying to that Filthy Vile Muhammad....

I grabbed my bedroom Slipper and swung it with all my Might and Smacked her in the back of the head

The nerve of that woman. How Dare she.

Keep your prayers to that Filthy Piece of Arab Trash in the Bathroom where that Vile Book Belongs.

~Asalaam Alikum Biitch~

Bros with all due respect τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ is not ₪ice undecided
Show some respect t̶̲̥̅̊
o̲̣̥
othere religion please sad

Most muslims don't support BH ƌ̲̣̣̣̥
n̶̲̥̅̊
d̶̲̥̅̊
they keep saying it sad
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Policewoman(f): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
These islamic rats will stop at nothing to propagate their mad doctrine.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by jude33084(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
Milikiman: mumu dokubo wt empty threat.islam is a religion of piece

No need for τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ curse ♍♈ guy wink H̲̅€ knows that because H̲̅€ is ∂ devoted muslim trained in Libya smiley
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by skybancss(f): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
BOKO HARAM WILL SOON BE OVER... THEY HAVE DEFILE THE ECONOMY OF THESE NATION... BUT U CAN NOW FREE URSELF FRLM FHIS MESS BY CLICKING THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
muktar mtt: @costa or wat ever ur name is u not feel ashame wen u talk abt Biafara I time it will never b a time cos biafra is death mission is a fail mission d founder ojoku he start it nd fail coword he run away to exel, he is d only brave man u ever have d u tink GEJ cn command Biafra he cnt cos he doll presdow we ever had so giv us a break, stop folling ur self on biafra it will never work, Biafara my foot mtsw.u make me lol
Quit speaking Yiddish son.
Or u r high on parrot feathers?
Speak E-N-G-L-I-S-H ! ! ! ! !

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by JFACTOR1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
Mtchew! BH now throwing bombs & no longer suicide bombing. Seems they are almost going extinct. Seun,create a different forum for Boko Haram so that whoever cares to know about the daily bombings can go there. Stop making BH activities front page.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
Azazi dey laffu o
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
skybancss: BOKO HARAM WILL SOON BE OVER... THEY HAVE DEFILE THE ECONOMY OF THESE NATION... BUT U CAN NOW FREE URSELF FRLM FHIS MESS BY CLICKING THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE

Look at this broke azz biitch trying to use a horrifying political thread featuring a Savage Muslim Extremist Group as Advertisement for her nasty website in order to capitalize on Lucrative earnings from the weak minded and petrified.

Biitch move your dusty azzz out the damn way....That Website looks like Shiit, Looks like another Nigerian Scam to me. Ya Nasty Biitch

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/WOR-TOP-china-bans-muslims-from-fasting-during-ramadan-3611997-NOR.html

^---China Man keeping these Muslims under Lock and Key.

Nice Job China Man.

China Man does not bow down to Arab Slime. Unlike Negroids, who worship Arabs Mwuahahahahahh Good Job China Man! Very Nice!

I don't agree with decision, but i Applaud their Philosophy

Black Man, go sit in the classroom and Take down notes from the China Man.

You Force Laws on Islam, you don't let Islam force Laws on you.
Re: Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
Is Lacasa is fasting? Bloody Islamic blood-sucking slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Launches Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Tomorrow / People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Currently Trending On Twitter / Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.