Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,113 members, 7,899,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do? (989 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? by ayoade117: 1:51am On Dec 18, 2007
assuming that you and your friend ,a female, moved together for 10years.you went to thesame secondary school and university. you did not define your relationship. recently the female took a another male as her husband to be and you the male friend was mad with the female to the extent of calling  her a betrayer.did any body commited an offence?
th pics had nothin to do with the story. it shows only love

Re: What Will You Do? by adeboo(f): 2:06am On Dec 18, 2007
Well if u didnt define anything.
I was once told that assumption is a sin - i need th guy to say what he wants otherwise i am still single.
So u cant call her anything cause u didnt say what u wanted from her, cause u couldnt express yourself u expect her to just sit there and wait for u - come on now be fair. undecided
Re: What Will You Do? by iice(f): 4:07am On Dec 19, 2007
Nothing was defined. . .so i don't see why he should feel betrayed. . .if he had wanted her, he should have done something long time ago not when she got married. . .
Re: What Will You Do? by ifyalways(f): 4:21am On Dec 19, 2007
you are crying when the head is off.
you had her for good 10 years yet you could not speak up  shocked shocked shocked
perharps you were waiting for her to get gray hair or what 
the girl committed no crime because she doesnt know your hidden agenda or your plans for her.

LESSON
act before its late.
say out your feelingsand emotions as it is.
don't go with assumptions.
Re: What Will You Do? by niceuzor: 4:24am On Dec 19, 2007
Well Said! cheesy
Re: What Will You Do? by lumideezle(m): 4:41am On Dec 19, 2007
no disrespect men but i must say ure tooooooooooo dem slow, !!10yrs!! dont think it takes even pastors dat long to make their feelings known, ,like thev all said no defination no crime
Re: What Will You Do? by Mashkov: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2009
What are you crying about. You had the opportunity to say if for 10 Years , you did nothing now the chick move on and u dey halla. you never halla, mumu, snail like urself. abeg close t his thread and lets get some web space for some more interesting threads.
Re: What Will You Do? by yme2(f): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2009
exactly nothing was defined so------------------the male has no right of what so ever to call her a betrayal
Re: What Will You Do? by Czarskit(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2009
~ The male betrayed his feelings ~ He's a Jew! A 4king Jew! ~
Re: What Will You Do? by Feelitx(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2009
Betrayal has then got a new definition. She is not Jesus christ and couldn't have read his mind.
Re: What Will You Do? by IFELEKE(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2009
@Poster,
Next Time Don't Procrastinate!

(1) (Reply)

Is There Something Wrong? / Is it True That Ladies From Divorced Parent Are Not Submissive And Reliable? / He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.