Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Would You React? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React? (577 Views)

How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? / If Your Fiance/fiancee Collected This At A Buffet, How Will You React? / Why Do Ladies Waste Food On A Date? Guys How Do You React To This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React? by intrepid: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2012
If your 7- year-old daughter and 9 year old son came home from school and told you that their teacher was discussing sex with their class and relating it with general science....What would you do? Will you be comfortable to have your kids learn about sex in school ?
Re: How Would You React? by mortee: 12:35am On Aug 08, 2012
Why not? It's better to catch them young. Besides, I want to believe the school will have a teaching system that won't stress the kids' brains or put them under unnecessary pressure or bad influence. If that is the case, then let the kids learn.
Re: How Would You React? by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 08, 2012
I dun sabi wetin akpako be from age 7... I neva spoil..
But mehn, i really think dat age is too early...
$ex-edu shuld be for secondary skool kids... Not primary.

(1) (Reply)

Married Folks, What Is That Thing You Dont Like About Your Husband/Wife? / Romantic Ideas / Whats Your Definition Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.