Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,631 members, 7,948,423 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Some M0r0ns Among Us - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some M0r0ns Among Us (605 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some M0r0ns Among Us by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area so I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good hands. "Now" she asked me "has your plane arrived yet?"

One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when one of them shouted "Look at that dead bird!" Someone looked up at the sky and said "Where?"

A mother calls 911 very worried asking the dispatcher if she needs to take her kid to the emergency room - the kid had eaten ants. The dispatcher tells her to give the kid some cough medicine and he should be fine. The mother says "I just gave him some ant killer...." Dispatcher: "Rush him in to emergency!"

A woman at work was seen putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly. When I inquired as to what she was doing she said she was shopping on the internet and they kept asking for a credit card number, so she was using the ATM thingy.
Re: Some M0r0ns Among Us by collins123(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nice!
Re: Some M0r0ns Among Us by toygod2: 12:59am On Aug 08, 2012
choi............u cracked my belly open

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Ratings / Joke Thread / Tsunami Twits: Munched Twits From Our First Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.