Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Do You Still Listen To Music? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do You Still Listen To Music? (2962 Views)

Effects Of Reciting The Qur’an In Comparison To Music / How Can I Stop Listening To Music? / Addicted To Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Listen To Music? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
Do you still listen to music? Even though you know this is a tool of dajjal. Nicki minaj jus insulted Allah in her song " Beam Me Up S"
Do you now realise if you have the love of these so called celebrities you are on opposites sides with Allah and Islam.
May we not be among the muslims that will die with music in our hearts for verily that may be a cause for us not to be able to say the shahada.
The curse of Allah is on those who insult Allah and those who support them and revere them. The Rasul SAW said whoever loves dis people is from among them. Dont be decieved saying its not ur intention or whatsoever,that is just ignorant excuse that will not save u tmrw or even procastinate saying you will change tmrw. You can still forward this message even if you are guilty of the crime, we are all humans but we need to caution ourselves on our priorities in life. If you feel this message is harsh trust me its nothing compared to what the musicians and listeners of music wil face in the grave and on qiyamah or finally jahannam. Naudhubillah! May Allah guide us. Ameeen
http://p.twimg.com/AzofuYNCMAAd39I.jpg

Re: Do You Still Listen To Music? by MacDaddy01: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
omonori1: Do you still listen to music? Even though you know this is a tool of dajjal. Nicki minaj jus insulted Allah in her song " Beam Me Up S"
Do you now realise if you have the love of these so called celebrities you are on opposites sides with Allah and Islam.
May we not be among the muslims that will die with music in our hearts for verily that may be a cause for us not to be able to say the shahada.
The curse of Allah is on those who insult Allah and those who support them and revere them. The Rasul SAW said whoever loves dis people is from among them. Dont be decieved saying its not ur intention or whatsoever,that is just ignorant excuse that will not save u tmrw or even procastinate saying you will change tmrw. You can still forward this message even if you are guilty of the crime, we are all humans but we need to caution ourselves on our priorities in life. If you feel this message is harsh trust me its nothing compared to what the musicians and listeners of music wil face in the grave and on qiyamah or finally jahannam. Naudhubillah! May Allah guide us. Ameeen
http://p.twimg.com/AzofuYNCMAAd39I.jpg

Get away, stupid bigot. If a muslim wants to listen to Nicki Minaj, its their choice not yours. Her lyrics can have different interpretations, just like the Quran. Akbar could be a person she knows or she is asking for greatness?

Where are your threads for when your Mullahs, sheiks and Imams are saying bigoted things towards unbelievers?
Re: Do You Still Listen To Music? by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Get away, stupid bigot. If a muslim wants to listen to Nicki Minaj, its their choice not yours. Her lyrics can have different interpretations, just like the Quran. Akbar could be a person she knows or she is asking for greatness?

Where are your threads for when your Mullahs, sheiks and Imams are saying bigoted things towards unbelievers?

There is no compulsion in religion
So go ahead and insult me for all I care.
Those that actually understand what am saying will heed ro the advice!
Re: Do You Still Listen To Music? by tpia5: 5:32am On Aug 08, 2012
muslim section.
Re: Do You Still Listen To Music? by miftaudeen(m): 6:50am On Aug 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

a muslim that has islamic ideology will never listen to music because he knew its implication in the day judgment. ....Ànd the poets, it is those straying in evil, who follow them: seest thou not that they wander distracted in every valley? and that they say what they practise not? Q29: 224-226

because they dont want them to die on the wrong path

(1) (Reply)

Are Women in the West Happy? Pt 1 / A Short But Powerful Dua / Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.