Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,608 members, 7,948,337 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Should My Plumber Cousin Stay In 9ja Or Travel West. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should My Plumber Cousin Stay In 9ja Or Travel West. (896 Views)

Confused!.do I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Europe / Kenya Pals Or Travel Buddies Needed! / I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should My Plumber Cousin Stay In 9ja Or Travel West. by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 08, 2012
A cousin of mine who is a professional plumber is contemplating traveling to usa or canada. He is a big dreamer with lots of goals and aspirations. He wants to become a tycoon. He is seeking my advice as to whether save some money from his plumbing job to start up a business and still do plumbing at the same time or travel west(he thinks plumbers earn a lot across the atlantic, of which am unsure). If he travels west, his intesion is to work for five years (he's 25), return to nigeria to pursue is goal of becoming one of Nigeria's finest business men.

This fine young man needs my advice desperately and quickly as he sees me as "god knows what"

I will like to know especially from those of you living outside Nigeria how viable is plumbing outside the black continent. And for those of you living here, what do you think concerning his plans.

I hope I can get some fine replies here, and if I do will open up this thread for him to read by himself.

Please I need urgent reply.
Re: Should My Plumber Cousin Stay In 9ja Or Travel West. by mevisbleek: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
australia
Re: Should My Plumber Cousin Stay In 9ja Or Travel West. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2014
mevisbleek: australia
Your reasons please! Would love 2 see more comments on this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Dana Resumes Flights Today / Please I Want To Do My Masters In Nursing(nurse Practitioner) In Canada / What Can I Say?....money IS GOOD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.