Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:39 AM

Accommodation Needed In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accommodation Needed In Lagos (1209 Views)

Accommodation Needed In Benin City. / New York Accommodation Needed In June / Accommodation Needed In Newzealand! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accommodation Needed In Lagos by ammamat(f): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2007
Hello Nairalander I will love to travel, but don't know where to travel to, don't want to go to my village or PH where my relatives are, but really want to visit lag but where do i stay?
My cousin is in lag but at the look of things is like he dose not want me to come cos each time I call him and inform him about my coming he will push the topic to someother thing.
If anybody will accommodate me for one week in lag please contact me here graceendo@yahoo.com. NOTE I will take care of my feeding and everyother thing just need accommodation, i would have love to lodge in a hotel but i don't want to, reason i will explain later.
thanks
Re: Accommodation Needed In Lagos by Vicjustice: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2007
Do you mind if the person is male wink ?
Re: Accommodation Needed In Lagos by ammamat(f): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2007
Any gender, I dont mind am mature enough to take care of myself, so any gender i dont mind.
Re: Accommodation Needed In Lagos by Vicjustice: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2007
ammamat:

Any gender, I don't mind am mature enough to take care of myself, so any gender i don't mind.

Talking about maturity, how mature do you mean, age if you don't mind. At least, people should have idea of whom they are going to accommodatewink.
Re: Accommodation Needed In Lagos by ammamat(f): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2007
Yes am matured when it's come to age and every other things.
Re: Accommodation Needed In Lagos by babasin(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2007
where are you now? where are you coming from?

there are cheap Bread&Breakfast in Ikeja.
Re: Accommodation Needed In Lagos by ammamat(f): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2007
@ babasin am not a chip babe okay , for the fact that am looking for where to stay dose not means that am chip okay, and more over I can get myself a place to stay like hotel or guest house but i need a place where by I can interact with peopel and make them friends okay IS NOT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF MYSLF. Know how you response to some post okay if u dont have what to say better stay off. please I respected every person in this forum
Re: Accommodation Needed In Lagos by babasin(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2007
@ babasin am not a chip babe okay , for the fact that am looking for where to stay dose not means that am chip okay, and more over I can get myself a place to stay like hotel or guest house but i need a place where by I can interact with peopel and make them friends okay IS NOT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF MYSLF. Know how you response to some post okay if u don't have what to say better stay off. please I respected every person in this forum

No offence. Just advice.

Anyway, I have a mate in 'Surulere' if you interested.

I still need answer: where are you now? and where are you coming from?
Re: Accommodation Needed In Lagos by Vicjustice: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2007
ammamat:

@ babasin am not a chip babe okay , for the fact that am looking for where to stay dose not means that am chip okay, and more over I can get myself a place to stay like hotel or guest house but i need a place where by I can interact with peopel and make them friends okay IS NOT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF MYSLF. Know how you response to some post okay if u don't have what to say better stay off. please I respected every person in this forum

Why are you so offended, i can't see anything wrong with Babasin's post, he didn't mean any offence, but just questions and suggestion. Don't make people (who would accommodate you) begin to beware of you
Re: Accommodation Needed In Lagos by swiftycool(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2007
ammamat:

Honey girl whats eating u! the guy only offered to help, nothing in his statement referred to you as cheap, except of course if u have no idea of what a "Bed and breakfast" is. and besides who says you cannot interact with people around whist staying at a bed and breakfast? Though ive been in your shoes before, i advise u its important u know how bad lagos is these days whilst thinking of staying amongst people u know not!

Id suggest u retrace your steps and appologise, not giving a bad impression to your would have been helpers
Re: Accommodation Needed In Lagos by Vicjustice: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2007
swiftycool:

Honey girl whats eating u! the guy only offered to help, nothing in his statement referred to you as cheap, except of course if u have no idea of what a "Bed and breakfast" is. and besides who says you cannot interact with people around whist staying at a bed and breakfast? Though ive been in your shoes before, i advise u its important u know how bad lagos is these days whilst thinking of staying amongst people u know not!

Id suggest u retrace your steps and appologise, not giving a bad impression to your would have been helpers

Oh, i see. . .  It's true that many people in Nigeria are not aware of any such thing as "B&B", only at such would someone get offended of an advice that suggests a B&B solution.
  B&B (or Bed And Breakfast) could be referred to as a simple lodging accommodation that provides nothing more than sleeping comfort, shower and a light meal breakfast.
Re: Accommodation Needed In Lagos by swiftycool(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2007
Vicjustice:

Oh, i see, It's true that many people in Nigeria are not aware of any such thing as "B&B", only at such would someone get offended of an advice that suggests a B&B solution.
B&B (or Bed And Breakfast) could be referred to a simple lodging accommodation that provides nothing more than a sleeping comfort, shower and a light meal breakfast.

My Brother, Please explain it properly to them, in pidgin english if need be grin
Re: Accommodation Needed In Lagos by ammamat(f): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2007
@ Babasin am sorry, But is it Bed&breakfast or Bread& breakfast? cos am seeing 2 different things here.

[color=#990000]Oh, i see. . . It's true that many people in Nigeria are not aware of any such thing as "B&B", only at such would someone get offended of an advice that suggests a B&B solution

I do not understand what B&B stand for, and more over here you guys are saying Bed &Breakfast while he was saying Bread&breakfast, so i think I should only be corrected for not knowing the maening of B&B and if is Bed&Breakfast he should also be corrected his mistakes too, that is not Bread&breakfast is Bed&breakfast. thanks

(1) (Reply)

15 Most Annoying Things People Do On Plane / See Pics Of Imo Owned Airline / So Painful My Junior Sister Was Just Denied US Visa This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.