Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,749 members, 7,898,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark (23949 Views)

Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by tinkinjo: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
"...the mainstay of the Nigerian economy before the discovery of Oil..."

Wherever they get this from beats me...It's always annoying...documents prove that Nigeria practised true federalism until the discovery of oil!
Why are these people so filled with lies?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by chmod777: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Was the North indeed the provider of the nations wealth b4. Please confirm
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by XFive: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Rheinmetal: Why the so-called Northern youth no go get mouth

Gbege never start and the so-called southerners are bickering already.

The day the south unites is the day all these rubbish ends.
I wish all the southerns can put tribal war aside and stick together. If this can happen, bet you me all this rubbish will stop and the Northerners will beg us for unity

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
War looms!!!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by baruwainfo: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mtcheeeeew .... Make I go drink beer
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by GMacbeth: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
I am prepared for the war

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Mavor: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dawdy: We, Yorubas are not going to involve in any war.
Cos you Yorubas know how to talk but no action. Look at the Civil war. Nigeria would have been split since if you had agreed to join Ojukwu. You are nothing but the Hausa man's bit<h (see Kwara). The South South and South East can go it alone. Apart from Lagos ( due to the heavy influence of foreigners and other tribes) and to an extent Ogun, you guys have nothing. So educated yet little to show for it in your villages. Bla bla bla masters. Na una tribal sef pass hausa man.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2012

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by mekaboy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
WELL IT IS GEJ THAT I BLAME, IF HE HAD FIRST ARRESTED THOSE THAT SAID NIGERIA WILL BE UNGOVERNABLE IF HE WINS, AND USED THEM AS AN EXAMPLE, ASSARI AND OTHERS WILL BE CAREFUL TO MAKE UTTERANCES ANYHOW. NOW EVERYBODY CAN WAKE UP AND SAY RUBBISH TO GET ON THE NEWS AND HE WILL RESPOND.

IMAGINE BOKO HARAM TELLING HIM TO RESIGN. AND HE IS REPLYING. WHAT A COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
tinkinjo: "...the mainstay of the Nigerian economy before the discovery of Oil..."

Wherever they get this from beats me...It's always annoying...documents prove that Nigeria practised true federalism until the discovery of oil!
Why are these people so filled with lies?
chmod777: Was the North indeed the provider of the nations wealth b4. Please confirm

It is FALSE. Blatant lies.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by lacasa: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
I trust my people.

We r Peace loving but will stand fσr our rights n defend ourselves from anybody be it Asari or Clark or whoever.

Let them watch wat they say.

Up North, Up Nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
We all should PRAY for our dear fatherland, Nigeria.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
u think so? Just wait let the war start first then we will know if u are just ranting or u are just a toothless bull dog!
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by DidierKing: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2012

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by rozayx5(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
DDFx is here

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Gozzzy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
Yes,but u will sit on the fence and wait to scavenge on the spoils of every war. Yorubas,are just coward vultures!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by waja(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
We did not ask IBB (the killer of Mamam Jiya Vatsa) to warn Buhari ( the PTF fraudster) of his comments after GEJ's victory. Now those Almajiris are complaining for the script Buhari is playing.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by ebamma(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
make i go sharpen my cutlass, abokis be warned

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by olushaggy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
The only solution to Nigeria problem is resolution, without which can never be peace. The so called people will only be recycling themselves in government. The Northerners never believe it that someone like Uncle Jonathan can become Nigeria President. So by this they keep vibrating.. (Wen ti rin kan kan)[i][/i]
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by mujiboy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
When u hear bokoharam it doesn't mean its the north youth that are involved. Y do we fail to acknoledge its politics playin as in dere is a group of people dat doesn't support GEJ govt. Nd are tryin to make him tired of his life by ripin d country apart under his administration. And d only place dat cn b done is north because they lack security nd most of dem re illiterates. And here we re turnin to a war within attackin each oda tribes.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by neeyee88: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
He should call their Boko Haram threatening to disintegrate the country to order...thats more important...
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by soma042(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
but truly jona dont worth being a president of nigeria.
and the north should forget contesting for presidency at least 4 decades
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by alaoeri: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ijaw, hausa & igbo can gö to war & kill themselves who cares in as much its doesn't reach SW.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by mikeuz(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
So northern youths can talk, where dem dey when boko haram dey kill people? Peace loving people, dey can challenge ASARI aπϑ cnt even combat their fellow northern bokoharams. Mk dem cum na asari go kill dem finish.
Evil people

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Alonga: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
North war,ijaw war abeg who one die,every body just dey make mouth war war war.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by eddyrymz(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
we all know dat nigeria has diverse culture and different beliefs so it will be worthwhile for the government to allow the pple decide whether they want to be together or not ...but as for me i dnt believe in one nigeria cos muslim man can never see a christian as his brother or sister so why can't we just divide and forge ahead instead of fooling ourselves......jor ooo

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
I think the North should be in a position to apologise to the whole South for the tens of thousands that they have killed over the past decades.

Because if any southerner talks tough, they have a right to be. Unless they want us to retaliate "an eye for an eye" for any act of violence commited against southerners in the North.

They should be thankful that Southerners are just talking tough and not acting tough.
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by proudlyafrican(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nothern Youths Forum or whatever they call themselves,hope they are not faceless like their illetrate brothers who are members of BOKO HARAM. They should spend more of their time educating their brothers to shun violence and embrace peace,using more civilised method to express their grievances if they had any. What beats my imagination is the lackadaisical attitude of youths organization of this nature,the Muslims in the north whose youths and religion are been used mischievously to their detriment.Today,every nothern Muslim is regarded as a Boko Haram member in Nigeria and a terrorist globally,yet they cannot come out to cleans their land and religion of this unnecessary evil.I am tired of Islam been potrayed as a religion of war,violence and Jihadist,as a result of the activities of few misguided individuals;please Nothern Youths let us do something about it,the future lies in our hands.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Okukk(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
If anybody has any secret please let the cat out of the box! We are waiting
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by Joshcoli(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
War is not as simple as it is, my father fought in the civil war
and its something he hates talking about, We should not pray for war

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by eddyrymz(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
XFive: I wish all the southerns can put tribal war aside and stick together. If this can happen, bet you me all this rubbish will stop and the Northerners will beg us for unity
true talk
Re: Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark by 76Naira(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Why can't we just divide and go our separate ways.
Not as if the current Nigeria is offering anything fantastic.
Leave the north to their cattle, farm & solid minerals without a seaport.
Then all these talks will turn to border sneaking and queues at the Southern Nigerian embassy in Kano.

There is no doubt the Yorubas will fare excellently well. If the Ibos get together, they can become one of the technology centers in west Africa and the core south can do well with their resources as long as Alamesigha, Ibori, Odili, Igbinedion & co don't get back to power.

We should be at least 2 nations already & let them bomb themselves & fly their cattle as foreign exports.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) / Emefiele: Borders To Remain Closed Until Neighbouring Countries Meet Conditions / EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.