Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,021 members, 7,883,536 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:19 PM

Help Nigerian Students In Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Nigerian Students In Austria (802 Views)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Working Legally In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Nigerian Students In Austria by double08(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2012
House I'm in the process of applying for Masters degree in Austria and one of the documents required is;

• Confirmation issued by the university where the Bachelor or Diploma degree was completed verifying that all requirements for admission to an equivalent Master’s degree program have been fulfilled and the applicant could be admitted an equivalent Master’s degree program at that university.

My question is who is incharge of issuing this particular document because my lecturers don't seem to know what am talking about when I tell them what I need. Please any info would be helpful.

Is it a good idea,if I employ the use of an agency to help me with the process of authentication and legalization?

(1) (Reply)

Cooperunion / Security Measures For A White Friend Visiting Nigeria / Residing Abroad, What You Should Know About Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.