Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,073 members, 7,970,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:10 AM

Join Christians In Prayers Against Boko Haram Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join Christians In Prayers Against Boko Haram Tonight (969 Views)

Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband / Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Christians In Prayers Against Boko Haram Tonight by DeCleff(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2012
I got a text this morning that says christians are praying tonight by 12.00 for 15mins to call down confusion to the boko haram sect.
So i decided to post it here to let other christians in the house to join in one voice as we ask the LORD to bribg confusion in the camp of boko haram just as He did before as recorded in 2 Chronicles 20.

Let us join voice together in faith to pray against the agent of anti-christ called boko haram and demand peace to mantle the entire nation. Remember that in the Peace of Nigeria, shall we all have peace.

Once again it's by 12:00 tonight. Please don't be left out. God bless you all as you join in praying for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Join Christians In Prayers Against Boko Haram Tonight by Mcdondayan: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
DeCleff: I got a text this morning that says christians are praying tonight by 12.00 for 15mins to call down confusion to the boko haram sect.
So i decided to post it here to let other christians in the house to join in one voice as we ask the LORD to bribg confusion in the camp of boko haram just as He did before as recorded in 2 Chronicles 20.

Let us join voice together in faith to pray against the agent of anti-christ called boko haram and demand peace to mantle the entire nation. Remember that in the Peace of Nigeria, shall we all have peace.

Once again it's by 12:00 tonight. Please don't be left out. God bless you all as you join in praying for Nigeria.
ok
Re: Join Christians In Prayers Against Boko Haram Tonight by dorox(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
What do you guys hope to achieve with this latest call to prayer? I thought that Papa Oyedepo's curse has started working along with the numerous casting and binding sessions held at various night vigils around the country.
Re: Join Christians In Prayers Against Boko Haram Tonight by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
Prayer wont work.fxpawn will tell you better. Gej needs to leave 1st of all if he cant deal with them and then a real SNC to follow.
Re: Join Christians In Prayers Against Boko Haram Tonight by leenu11: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
F00ls. Keep praying till bombs drop on ur heads...naansens! angry angry angry
Re: Join Christians In Prayers Against Boko Haram Tonight by deebrain(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
The Prayer is good....but more importantly pray that God intervenes in the way we do things in this part of the world...your problem is not boko haram in a general sense but the thing that is the reason for boko haram.....boko haram will definitely come to an end-a very pitiable end-very soon n{can i hear an amen? grin}, but if the main issues bothering in this country are not dealt with, MOSTLY THAT OF "I NO SEND YOU" style of corruption and mass unemployment; another dangerous group will come out again.
Re: Join Christians In Prayers Against Boko Haram Tonight by tpia5: 4:10am On Aug 09, 2012
the real prayer needs to be for the spirit of wickedness to be eliminated from the hearts and minds of nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Join Christians In Prayers Against Boko Haram Tonight by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 09, 2012
tpia@:
the real prayer needs to be for the spirit of wickedness to be eliminated from the hearts and minds of nigerians.

I fully agree...

(1) (Reply)

Yahweh Confesses / Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference / Do We Go To Heaven When We Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.