Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,688 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Virtuous Woman - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Virtuous Woman (1677 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Virtuous Woman by Salmaoyiza(f): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2012
"There's been a great change, since i've been born again,
There's been a great change, since i've been born again,
There's been a great change, since i've been born again,
There's been a great change, since i've been born again!
The things i used to do, i do them no more,
The things i used to say, i say them no more,
The things i used to wear, i wear them no more,
There's been a great change, since i've been born again!"
That was caroline, singing the song that had become her favourite, since her miraculous conversion two years ago. And truly, everyone that knew her could bear witness that the words of the song rightly described her life. She was, indeed, a living testimony of what the saving grace of God should do in the life of everyone who claims to have received it.
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: The Virtuous Woman by Salmaoyiza(f): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
Carol's life since her teenage years had been characterized by wilfulness and rebellion. Though very beautiful and intelligent, she made herself a thorn in the flesh for both her parents and the school authorities. She was the most notorious female-student throughout her high school and university days. So notorious, that some of her peers nicknamed her "she-male."
With such a lifestyle, no one ever thought she could complete her studies or get a good job. But she did, after many years of aimless rigmarole.

(1) (Reply)

Ugomma-beautiful Eagle!!! / The Tyrant (an Ode To Abacha) / Used Vs Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.