Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,927 members, 7,895,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here - Education (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here (146798 Views)

Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree / Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Meets Here / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
notime3555: why dont u too pick d registrar's no on aaua's website and kall him to verify okay..........
for what? Verify what I already know?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Jamesrock(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Anuoluwap:
hey bro stop spreading this it's not news ok?
you fool, i got it from aaua website
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Jamesrock(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Anuoluwap:
for what? Verify what I already know?
you know but hasn't bin confirmed
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jamesrock:
you fool, i got it from aaua website
fool? Guy it's high time you grew up. You don't even know the word that fits.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jamesrock:
you know but hasn't bin confirmed
i have my own source of info sha.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Olayinkadon: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2013
Dose pple dat were admitted by jamb,is it from jamb/in connection with d skul?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Olayinkadon: Dose pple dat were admitted by jamb,is it from jamb/in connection with d skul?
yes that's how they do.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Jamesrock(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2013
@y'all, surf the school website, and you will get the registra's phone number
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2013
Yes, it's there. But why bother
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Jamesrock(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Anuoluwap: Yes, it's there. But why bother
for you to be sure
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by wescoBaba: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Happy sunday to you guys,hope today service(only Christian) is glamorous?if so haleluya to thy lord almighty,,,,
Tanks to all that have be on this thread and keep us informed both the jambite and 'US' the stalite for the beautiful work you have done and still doing,may they mercy of the lord bestow on us all.amen£
By the event of past week,it is no more news that jamb have released the first batch of admission into tertiary(university) education in conjunction with the schools that are through with their post-utme exams,this is done in other for the supervision/regulation body to stick to their early plan to conduct all 2013/2014 admission process before october 2013 ending.
So also it is no more news that some pple have already been given admission to study a four(4) or five (5) years course in 21century university properly called,congratulation if you are one of them. So many issue have been raise and a lot of question is been ask of how AAUA conduct their admission with some reek an act of nepotism and popular clique 'Godfatherism.
Well,from all indication of things and the event that precede the jamb list,I try to observe kindly what's from all available source and deduct the followings

This will be in form of question and answer (Q&A)
Is admission list out?
Yes,is out.

(1) Is aaua admission list out?
Yes,is out.

(2) Why is the list not on aaua website yet

It becos they have not full done with the admission proper and also due to administrative work(web designs and ICT stuft)

(3) Why is my name is not on the jamb admission list
It might be that you re not qualified
(4) I got 180 in jamb and got above 40 in aaua utme?
Yes it might be that you have choose the skull for 2nd or third choice or choose the wrong combinations like 'math' for political science or your department have not pick name as at when they sent name to jamb or you score too low for you propose course
(5) Are they go to release another list?
Yes of cos
(6) Am I going to be admitted with my high(50above)scores?
Yes of cos(if they no follow you come from house Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo lol)

From the little Q&A above,I try to summaries it here
The name that came out of jamb was sent by the schools and that was done to comply with jamb directive on admission. It was a slit number form the main list of the skulls that was sent and that has to be first choice ,indegene,and those who hot the skull cut-off mark.
AAUA list was for those who choose the skull first in jamb,got 40above,and are indegene(non-indegene also give) that were choose and this little name was from the main list the skull is compiling.
To those who's name aren't there yet and got higher mark both in jamb and post jamb should excise some patiences as they name will definitely come out,I fathom that some are first choice,indegene and got 40 but not given yet,there problem may be attribute to some error made by them like wrong combine in subject in jamb,for instance math for political science,that is gonna be real prb Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo becos going by the record book,the odd is against them, but you never can tell,finger cross first.
It you can pray,abeg pray well Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo but it takes some extra force to act before some bond can be totally broken.
Some question have be ask about the credibility of the admission process,let me tell you,aaua is devoid of nepotism in all ramifications,admission list is merit in the sense that nobody can be admitted with score below 40,there is packaging but it only meat for those who got 40 and above but below that,that is liar Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo .
Finally,pray that ASUU should call-off the strike in time so that you can begin enjoy life on campus
Also for info abt pre-degree,let let be patience
Thanks
Up super Eagle
Up chelsea
Up moses and mikel

Source: self research,aaua webmaster,aaua ict unit,aaua protocol and info unit,aaua admission office aaua academics affair unit and aaua SUG
Cc:all aauite on nairaland
All jambite
All nairalander
Thanks.
Olawale ,08051508910. Wescobaba on twitter and olawesco59 on 2go
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by sandammy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Please, if it happen that u want to comment on this post, do not quote the entire post. Doing so can be somehow annoying. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
sandammy: Please, if it happen that u want to comment on this post, do not quote the entire post. Doing so can be somehow annoying. Thanks
seconded
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Scopic01(m): 3:14am On Sep 09, 2013
wescoBaba: Happy sunday to you guys,hope today service(only Christian) is glamorous?if so haleluya to thy lord almighty,,,,
Tanks to all that have be on this thread and keep us informed both the jambite and 'US' the stalite for the beautiful work you have done and still doing,may they mercy of the lord bestow on us all.amen£
By the event of past week,it is no more news that jamb have released the first batch of admission into tertiary(university) education in conjunction with the schools that are through with their post-utme exams,this is done in other for the supervision/regulation body to stick to their early plan to conduct all 2013/2014 admission process before october 2013 ending.
So also it is no more news that some pple have already been given admission to study a four(4) or five (5) years course in 21century university properly called,congratulation if you are one of them. So many issue have been raise and a lot of question is been ask of how AAUA conduct their admission with some reek an act of nepotism and popular clique 'Godfatherism.
Well,from all indication of things and the event that precede the jamb list,I try to observe kindly what's from all available source and deduct the followings

This will be in form of question and answer (Q&A)
Is admission list out?
Yes,is out.

(1) Is aaua admission list out?
Yes,is out.

(2) Why is the list not on aaua website yet

It becos they have not full done with the admission proper and also due to administrative work(web designs and ICT stuft)

(3) Why is my name is not on the jamb admission list
It might be that you re not qualified
(4) I got 180 in jamb and got above 40 in aaua utme?
Yes it might be that you have choose the skull for 2nd or third choice or choose the wrong combinations like 'math' for political science or your department have not pick name as at when they sent name to jamb or you score too low for you propose course
(5) Are they go to release another list?
Yes of cos
(6) Am I going to be admitted with my high(50above)scores?
Yes of cos(if they no follow you come from house Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo lol)

From the little Q&A above,I try to summaries it here
The name that came out of jamb was sent by the schools and that was done to comply with jamb directive on admission. It was a slit number form the main list of the skulls that was sent and that has to be first choice ,indegene,and those who hot the skull cut-off mark.
AAUA list was for those who choose the skull first in jamb,got 40above,and are indegene(non-indegene also give) that were choose and this little name was from the main list the skull is compiling.
To those who's name aren't there yet and got higher mark both in jamb and post jamb should excise some patiences as they name will definitely come out,I fathom that some are first choice,indegene and got 40 but not given yet,there problem may be attribute to some error made by them like wrong combine in subject in jamb,for instance math for political science,that is gonna be real prb Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo becos going by the record book,the odd is against them, but you never can tell,finger cross first.
It you can pray,abeg pray well Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo but it takes some extra force to act before some bond can be totally broken.
Some question have be ask about the credibility of the admission process,let me tell you,aaua is devoid of nepotism in all ramifications,admission list is merit in the sense that nobody can be admitted with score below 40,there is packaging but it only meat for those who got 40 and above but below that,that is liar Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo .
Finally,pray that ASUU should call-off the strike in time so that you can begin enjoy life on campus
Also for info abt pre-degree,let let be patience
Thanks
Up super Eagle
Up chelsea
Up moses and mikel

Source: self research,aaua webmaster,aaua ict unit,aaua protocol and info unit,aaua admission office aaua academics affair unit and aaua SUG
Cc:all aauite on nairaland
All jambite
All nairalander
Thanks.
Olawale ,08051508910. Wescobaba on twitter and olawesco59 on 2go
Ok.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Jamesrock(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
sandammy: Please, if it happen that u want to comment on this post, do not quote the entire post. Doing so can be somehow annoying. Thanks
some no understand
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by fajoo100: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pls I had 56% can mai name show up on second list to study law
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
fajoo100: Pls I had 56% can mai name show up on second list to study law
jamb score?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by fajoo100: 4:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Anuoluwap:
jamb score?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by sandammy(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2013
Scopic01: Ok.

So you that MUMU i have been waiting for to quote the entire post?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Scopic01(m): 7:10am On Sep 10, 2013
sandammy:
So you that MUMU i have been waiting for to quote the entire post?
(Scoffs) Dull brain :/ :/ :/..Correct ya self angry angry angry
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by sandammy(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Scopic01: (Scoffs)I'm Dull brain :/ :/ :/..i will correct ma self angry angry angry
Scopic01: (Scoffs)I'm Dull brain :/ :/ :/.. I will correct ma self angry angry angry
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by kennyrach(f): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2013
fajoo100:
divide ur jamb score by 8 nd ur postjamb score by 2 den add d 2 togeder. u have d aggregate of 51.75. There is still op 4 u, keep talkin 2 God
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
If you have been admitted b4 pls check jamb site again. It's not displaying any admission info
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Azboy34(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ha!ASUU...just making everything slow and dull,we just need to keep praying,is gona be over sooner!!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Jamesrock(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2013
Microbiology aspirants, pls lets come online
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by THIAGO1: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
making wrong subject
combination in jamb can
stop you 4rm getting
admission @ Aaua,even
if u score 80%.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Othankz(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2013
Wats d ryt jamb combination for economics?Wats d ryt jamb combination for economics?Wats d ryt jamb combination for economics?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2013
Othankz: Wats d ryt jamb combination for economics?Wats d ryt jamb combination for economics?Wats d ryt jamb combination for economics?
English, Mathematics, Economics
and one other Social Sciences or
Arts subject.

www.aaua.edu.ng/mgt/econs/requirements.php
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by kennyrach(f): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
Jamesrock: Microbiology aspirants, pls lets come online
I'm here oooooooo... U can add mie on 2go "kennyrach11" or "22166ECC on BBM.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Jamesrock(m): 5:04am On Sep 24, 2013
kennyrach: I'm here oooooooo... U can add mie on 2go "kennyrach11" or "22166ECC on BBM.
mine is jimsangel
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Anuoluwap:
English, Mathematics, Economics
and one other Social Sciences or
Arts subject.

www.aaua.edu.ng/mgt/econs/requirements.php
boss please that same link can you gimme the one of law ie INTERNATIONAL LAW AND JURISPDENCE Thanks in advance
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Anuoluwap(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
notime3555: boss please that same link can you gimme the one of law ie INTERNATIONAL LAW AND JURISPDENCE Thanks in advance
www.aaua.edu.ng/law/req.php

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (Reply)

Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume / Jambite, Let's Help Check Your Result

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.