Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,945 members, 7,922,335 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:45 AM

Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here (147182 Views)

Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree / Olabisi Onabanjo University Student Meets Here / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Barbar2ndey: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
I heard dat d admission list has been compiled and is in d admission office waiting for jamb approval....if u know somebody e.g lecturers,hod,deans and other officers u can tell dem to help u check urz.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by bodman4us: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
I cald a stud in d dept of geology nd he said his lecturer told him dat d list wil b out on monday.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Barbar2ndey: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
@bodmas..tanx 4 d info...taytee,5age,yhermite, make una show face nau
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Tobidollar: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
Barbar2ndey: @tobidollar....pd form is 10,500 registration deadline is december 23rd.while entrance exam is january 10th..last year skul fees was #62,000 i dnt know about diz year
Thnkz
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
Barbar2ndey: @bodmas..tanx 4 d info...taytee,5age,yhermite, make una show face nau

Guy, av had alot of rumuor.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by yhemrite(m): 1:33am On Nov 16, 2012
bodman4us: I cald a stud in d dept of geology nd he said his lecturer told him dat d list wil b out on monday.
IRO NLA
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Taytee1(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2012
Ok...monday tins na!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by bodman4us: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2012
@yhemite i dnt wan u 2 beleive me.av u 4gtn dat is less dan 6weks 2 d end of d session
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by yhemrite(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2012
bodman4us: @yhemite i dnt wan u 2 beleive me.av u 4gtn dat is less dan 6weks 2 d end of d session
lets wait till monday
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by bodman4us: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2012
@yunisia any info.dnt jst read nd go.help us wit d info u gt
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2012
List should be out latest upper sunday.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Taytee1(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2012
Naso ooo!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by djakcool(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hello my fellow aaua aspirant, a news 4rm my suitable lecturer in aaua told me that sum list are cuming out starting 4rm next week bt nt confirm actual date is going 2 b aspirant, kos all d list have bin sent 2 jamb office 2 confirm. Let kip our fingers across till next week. Ur boi Rukkyscope25 @2go
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Damselnoni(f): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
Aaua no go kuku put us 4 depression o,any way #Monday tiz/nxt week tiz sha#
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
sowie ve nt been posting,skul ve been hectic,the news reaching me 4rm the admission office is that the list has been released on jamb site
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by bodman4us: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
@ay i go bell u.if u chose d skul first choice pls check jamb site 2 confirm
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Yunisa001(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
My fellow student it is not my fort not to help u with any info but is just that i dont want to give fake info about the list ,what i will tell u is that ,i tink the list should be release in two weeks time
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Yunisa001(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
I also had it too that the list in @ the jamb site if u chose them as first choice check to confirm
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
Yunisa001: I also had it too that the list in @ the jamb site if u chose them as first choice check to confirm

well dat a rumour! Which is not true. Cos so far nobody has claim he or she have seen his or her name on jamb site.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by sandammy(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2012
This admsn list of a thing is getting out of hand than expected, i think it has become d costume of this NASU to always delay d admsn process with their selfish strike actions...hmmm(sighs) what is certain is dat our remaining time of waiting is no longer up to the one we've waited, so my pple veri soon i repeat VERI soon the list will be released.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Ojosaac(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2012
Wow! THANK GOD, GUYZ THE LIST IS ON IT'S WAY. Law on point.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by mickypounds(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2012
sincerely speaking,i was in the school two days ago and spoke to a senior lecture,he told me the list has been compiled but is yet to be sent to abuja for approval and promised the list would be release very soon.I tried persuading him to give me an elaborate detail but he remained adamant and steadfast as he kept on telling me the list would out very soon and he could not be precise,he further explained to me that science applicants with a score above forty stand a very good chance of gaining admission this year and as for the art and commercial related applicants that the believed cut-off might be increased as the number of applicants was much,he also boiled down the delay to the strike action that was recently executed in the school.I think we should all take a nap because i don't see the list coming till the end of this month...................love ya'll**********PEACE
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by 5age: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2012
mickypounds: sincerely speaking,i was in the school two days ago and spoke to a senior lecture,he told me the list has been compiled but is yet to be sent to abuja for approval and promised the list would be release very soon.I tried persuading him to give me an elaborate detail but he remained adamant and steadfast as he kept on telling me the list would out very soon and he could not be precise,he further explained to me that science applicants with a score above forty stand a very good chance of gaining admission this year and as for the art and commercial related applicants that the believed cut-off might be increased as the number of applicants was much,he also boiled down the delay to the strike action that was recently executed in the school.I think we should all take a nap because i don't see the list coming till the end of this month...................love ya'll**********PEACE

Thanks for d info!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by wmoruf(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2012
My only prayer is dat whenever they ar going to release d admission list,it should be a favouring one.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by bodman4us: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
@micky tanx 4 d info
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by sandammy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
The comments & contributions of different members on dis thrend is highly appreciated, all been said and done, i would love to urge us to keep d good work. And to our other members who only love to read d info. here, i say thank u for reading. The information reaching me from reliable source concerning the admsn list is dat latest by monday/tuesday of next week we shall all have cause to laugh. Rememba ma pple, HE WHO LAUGH LAST, LAUGH BEST AND LONGER. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Barbar2ndey: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
@admission list..we are waiting 4 u,abeg show face nau...we are anxious
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by bodman4us: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
Aaua wan mak persn go gaga.if u chose aaua has ur first choice always chk jamb site 4 ur adm.status.startin 4rm monday.gud nite
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by odufalut: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2012
2morrow will never end,just keep on saying 2morrow,2 keep all hopes alive.I pray every one of us make it on dis thread.I surely no 1 day na 1 day,every body here will be giving testimonies and gud news,I pray by them,Ʊ will never left behind,Ʊ shall be among d chosen one.I pray 4 my Baby here on dis as well,Ʊ shall be among d flying horse,@ d end Ʊ shall be Admitted insha Allah
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by Barbar2ndey: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
Letz wait and see what 2moro holds
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by guldberg(m): 6:18am On Nov 19, 2012
the first list is out on friday...i confirmed frm 3pdite dt av bng admitted tru jamb site..given BCH;GPS and MCB
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here by guldberg(m): 6:19am On Nov 19, 2012
just check www.jamb.org.ng...d first list is there

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (144) (Reply)

Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume / Jambite, Let's Help Check Your Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.