Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,923 members, 7,980,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:01 AM

Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! (11814 Views)

Seriously Guys What Would You Do To This Guy? He Thinks Its Funny!!! / Its Funny!! Laugh And Crack Your Ribs, Exciting Jokes, Best Comedy Gists / Plz Dnt Criticze, Laff If Its Funny, Bounce If Its Not N Kip Quiet If Its Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dygeasy: na d yarn u just do! 2 grow wings, na ur imagination dat one too dey. All na dream jor.. NEXT!?

Ao is it a dream? What is a fairy without her wings?
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by kandiikane(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
Emmy9ite: Haha....very tight situation. I will just fall into the river and wake up from my horror dream! cheesycheesy

You know when you fall, you will get eaten by the crocs. When you die in your dream, you die for real. So don't think you shouldn't work your azz off to survive in a dream.
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by darealez(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2012
This is just has simple has i guessed. With the other hand i'll break a branch and smash it has hard has possible on the snake, once the backbone's broken it's as good as dead, then i'll take a few minute of restful thinking,break more branches an throw it on the lions head, it'll move some few pace away! Jump down and pick my axe, then climb the tree again and wait until it falls into the river, since it wouldn't sink i'll stand on it and attack the crocodiles as soon as they attack with the axe and then swim away! I won right? :-)

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between "COMPLETE & FINISHED" / Boko Haram Bomb Victim ( 1 Picture) / Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.