Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,465 members, 7,923,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! (11796 Views)

Seriously Guys What Would You Do To This Guy? He Thinks Its Funny!!! / Its Funny!! Laugh And Crack Your Ribs, Exciting Jokes, Best Comedy Gists / Plz Dnt Criticze, Laff If Its Funny, Bounce If Its Not N Kip Quiet If Its Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Codedrock(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2012

:.What Will You Do to Survive if You Find Your Self in This Position??.:
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
Codedrock:
:.What Will You Do to Survive if You Find Your Self in This Position??.:

Move tot he further edge of the tree branch, find a away to throw the snake at the gators, swim as fast as I can.
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by nikkyshyne(f): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
Omo, this one na die oo.shocked

I could use one hand to cut a branch and throw that in the water so as to distract the crocodiles and then fall into the water and swim as fast as I can. Even though I can't swim, na automatic learning oo.
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by xeryve(m): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
I will simply wake up because this can only happen in a dream. No escape route!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Acidosis(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
since the tree is about to fall (looking at it from the lower side), its a matter of shaking the tree. . then I'll majestically fall into the river and with the tree in my possesion, the crocodile would have to pay for it.
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
Acidosis: since the tree is about to fall (looking at it from the lower side), its a matter of shaking the tree. . then I'll majestically fall into the river and with the tree in my possesion, the crocodile would have to pay for it.

You were going somewhere till I read the last part.

Is it possible to shake the snake off the branch and into the Gators' mouth?
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Dygeasy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Move tot he further edge of the tree branch, find a away to throw the snake at the gators, swim as fast as I can.
na yam??

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Dygeasy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

you obviously do not know how strong the hold of snakes are when they curl round something.. The tension and fear in you will deaden ur thinking facilities and you'd rather be thinking of how to think.
If to say na me ooo..na last prayer o

Btw wetin i dey do 4 dah side at dah tym? Na dream e for be walahi
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Acidosis(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

yes yes. .very possible
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Dhelake: 5:50am On Aug 09, 2012
xeryve: I will simply wake up because this can only happen in a dream. No escape route!
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by esere826: 6:35am On Aug 09, 2012
Since this na impossible situation, I go do an impossible thing.

-Grab the birds fying at the upper left had corner and fly away ...shekina
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by CrazyMan(m): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2012
I won't do anything
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Emmy9ite(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2012
Haha....very tight situation. I will just fall into the river and wake up from my horror dream! cheesycheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by StarrMatthieu: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2012
LOL
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2012
this is a clear revelation! The witches in my village are at it again... I need to pray and fast for one year.....
Lion, snake, crocodile etc?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Emmy9ite(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2012
nne3870: this is a clear revelation! The witches in my village are at it again... I need to pray and fast for one year.....
Lion, snake, crocodile etc?
cheesycheesy spot on cheesycheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Mytreasure1(f): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=xeryve]I will simply wake up because this can only happen in a dream. No escape route! Seconded
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2012
Am gonna jump down to meet the lion and then Mess... Just as the baby in MR BONES did.. I m sure d lion gonna run.. Cos my mess too badt.. So i wil find ma way!
My i idea is best.. Or who does it better? Lol
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2012
If this is a dream, I will simply wake up. If it is reality, I can escape from this unhurt as follows; Looking down at the ground below, is the Axe that the guy up there (me) used in cutting the tree before the lion came and I climbed up. In the event that the snake appeared, its scary but left with no choice, I will grab the snake and fling into the river far off, the alligators will swim towards it and eat it. I will be left with the choice of staying up there until help comes or I time the lion, throw leaves and branches into certain directions to distract the lion, then jump down to pick my Axe in defense while running towards my escape route.
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2012
Emmy9ite:
cheesycheesy spot on cheesycheesy
finding myself in a situation lyk dis can only happen in a bad dream which i can't ignore. Dn't mind me i was trying to crack a joke guess u didn't get it....
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Emmy9ite(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2012
nne3870:
finding myself in a situation lyk dis can only happen in a bad dream which i can't ignore. Dn't mind me i was trying to crack a joke guess u didn't get it....
i guess u dont know the meaning of 'spot on'
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2012
uncanny lol...was in a similar situation once when i had malaria fever. here's what i did before i woke up. sidled up to the snake - a black mamba and offered the soft part of my neck. it bit deep, laced me with grade A venom so that i numbed, blacked out and fell in the lake ...u know snake venom can be a powerful hallucinogen, went out on a high
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
Thank God i dnt climb treesundecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by jhydebaba(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
3ways!!! Just choose ur choice. Heaven is wonderful at least you have opportunity to say ur last prayer.
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
Its a dream, you wake up from it grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
blink182: Its a dream, you wake up from it grin

Nightmare ni o!
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
simply confess all my sins and ask God for forgiveness and probably wait for fate
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Afam4eva(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
Whatever i do will definitely not include going close to the lion.
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by akeemalade22(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
say the last prayer or kiss the snake... *wink*
http://bunnaj..com/
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Skii(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
Omo...na to wake up begin dey speak in tongues...this one na bad dream!!
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dygeasy: you obviously do not know how strong the hold of snakes are when they curl round something.. The tension and fear in you will deaden ur thinking facilities and you'd rather be thinking of how to think.
If to say na me ooo..na last prayer o

Btw wetin i dey do 4 dah side at dah tym? Na dream e for be walahi

LOL.

I'd grow wings and fly. cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! by Dygeasy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

LOL.

I'd grow wings and fly. cheesy
na d yarn u just do! 2 grow wings, na ur imagination dat one too dey. All na dream jor.. NEXT!?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers / Dear Girlfriend / Funny Conversation Between A Mum And Their Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.