Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:47 AM

Football Betting.... Season One - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting.... Season One (135941 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 4:17am On Sep 03, 2012
Lol I Dont Use Juju oh cos it Doesnt Work on betting. Am only using a sure system plus My Experience. U Know i told u about Barca Match That it Cant End over Cos Of the Odds and it Came to pass. So always Combine your Experience With Your Betting system. I won 6Games Out Of 7. No be small Thing. I hav Lr Available @N180 Pls Patronise Me. My site is Vicciexchange.com We Deliver Nationwide. THANKS
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by somadila: 5:04am On Sep 03, 2012
Games for today 03/09/12

1. Degerfors vs Falkenbergs in SWEDEN: Superettan, over 2.5goals
2. Orgryte vs Lunds SWEDEN: Division 1 - Södra, over 2.5goals and both team to score "yes"
3. Stromsgodset 2 vs Tonsberg in NORWAY: Division 2 - Group 1, over 2.5goals
4. Stabaek vs Rosenborg in NORWAY: Tippeligaen, over 2.5goals
5. Umea FC vs Brommapojkarna in SWEDEN: Superettan, over 2.5goals
6. Mandalskameratene vs Brann 2 in NORWAY: Division 2 - Group 3, over 2.5goals

plz stake what u can afford to loose.
Goodluck
Anybody interested in combi can try these three but with a little stake plz. no.1, 2, and 6 OR no.1,2 and 5 @odd of 4.27
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by ebamma(m): 5:18am On Sep 03, 2012
guys if i bet 5dollars on like the over 2.5 goals for madrid vs granada and i win,and as madrid won,how much will be my profit
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2012
somadila: Games for today 03/09/12

1. Degerfors vs Falkenbergs in SWEDEN: Superettan, over 2.5goals
2. Orgryte vs Lunds SWEDEN: Division 1 - Södra, over 2.5goals and both team to score "yes"
3. Stromsgodset 2 vs Tonsberg in NORWAY: Division 2 - Group 1, over 2.5goals
4. Stabaek vs Rosenborg in NORWAY: Tippeligaen, over 2.5goals
5. Umea FC vs Brommapojkarna in SWEDEN: Superettan, over 2.5goals
6. Mandalskameratene vs Brann 2 in NORWAY: Division 2 - Group 3, over 2.5goals

plz stake what u can afford to loose.
Goodluck
Anybody interested in combi can try these three but with a little stake plz. no.1, 2, and 6 OR no.1,2 and 5 @odd of 4.27
nairab et didn't offer any of the Norway matches.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by elari(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2012
ebamma: guys if i bet 5dollars on like the over 2.5 goals for madrid vs granada and i win,and as madrid won,how much will be my profit
. . .7 dollars, that means at the end of the match, ur expected winning is 12.5 dollars.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2012
expertman: Lol I Dont Use Juju oh cos it Doesnt Work on betting. Am only using a sure system plus My Experience. U Know i told u about Barca Match That it Cant End over Cos Of the Odds and it Came to pass. So always Combine your Experience With Your Betting system. I won 6Games Out Of 7. No be small Thing. I hav Lr Available @N180 Pls Patronise Me. My site is Vicciexchange.com We Deliver Nationwide. THANKS
Chief your analysis, so we can all chop together.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2012
Where dem na?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Isewa: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2012
Hello my people, where can I get a cheap LR to buy. I want to fund my account with $50 today in order to fully participate in this biz. I need ur help.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2012
Isewa: Hello my people, where can I get a cheap LR to buy. I want to fund my account with $50 today in order to fully participate in this biz. I need ur help.

@ Isewa Lr Is Available From w.vicciexchange.com They Are Fast And Reliable.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2012
expertman:

@ Isewa Lr Is Available From w.vicciexchange.com They Are Fast And Reliable.
Chief I am waiting o
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by haychPee(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2012
somadila:
d explanation is very clear bro., read it very well, man u vs stoke for instance as he used and u placed a bet for stoke to win @asian handicap of 0:1 in favour of stoke, it simply means that the bookmaker has already given stoke one goal ahead i.e stoke is already winning man u by one goal difference , this is because stoke is a weaker club to man u. At d end of d game, whatever is d score @d end of 90mins, d one goal will now be added to d final score. e.g if d game ended in any of these 0:0, 1:1, 0:1, 0:2, 0;3, 1:2, 2:2, 3;3, 4;4 , 5;5, d one goal given to u in favour of stoke will now be added to d final score making u a winner of ur bet. Hope u will understand dis one. feel free to ask any question bro

U guys are really making me feel am a true Nigerian...somadila,expectman,toluxa,deleo etc keep d gud work goin...u mk sense joooo
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by 2baga(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2012
somadila:
d explanation is very clear bro., read it very well, man u vs stoke for instance as he used and u placed a bet for stoke to win @asian handicap of 0:1 in favour of stoke, it simply means that the bookmaker has already given stoke one goal ahead i.e stoke is already winning man u by one goal difference , this is because stoke is a weaker club to man u. At d end of d game, whatever is d score @d end of 90mins, d one goal will now be added to d final score. e.g if d game ended in any of these 0:0, 1:1, 0:1, 0:2, 0;3, 1:2, 2:2, 3;3, 4;4 , 5;5, d one goal given to u in favour of stoke will now be added to d final score making u a winner of ur bet. Hope u will understand dis one. feel free to ask any question bro

gbam sir as always, you are on ponit.n direct to d point
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by hustla(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2012
somadila:

Trixie
A trixie consists of 4 bets involving 3 selections in different events, 3 doubles and 1 treble. Any two winning selections guarantee a return. If any 2 of your selections win, 1 of the double bets gives a return. If all 3 of your selections win, all 3 of the doubles, and the treble give a return.

Patent
A patent consists of 7 bets involving 3 selections in different events, 3 singles, 3 doubles and 1 treble. Any one winning selection guarantees a return. If any 1 of your selections wins, 1 of the single bets gives a return. If any 2 selections win, 2 of the single bets and 1 of the doubles give a return. If all 3 selections win, then all 3 singles, all 3 doubles and the treble give a return

Yankee
A yankee consists of 11 bets involving 4 selections in different events, 6 doubles, 4 trebles and 1 four-fold. Any two winning selections guarantee a return. If any 2 of your selections win, 1 of the doubles gives a return. If any 3 selections win, 3 of the double bets and 1 of the trebles give a return. If all 4 selections win, then all 6 doubles, 4 trebles and the four-fold give a return.

Read it very well bro., anyone u're confused about, feel free to ask any question, ok

You didn't explain the part about the needed balance Sir..
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by deleo16(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2012
full explanation on asian handicap i hope MoD wont ban me
www.footballtip.co.uk/asian-handicap-explained.php
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2012
Who is betting live, just narrowly won Fc Bulleen Lions - Werribee City Sc (live) (Under/Over 7.5 goals) 7:0 final score. grin
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by haychPee(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2012
Anytin 4 2day guys...Barca messd me up yestaday tanx 2 Benfica it wud av been a disaster cox i only settle 4 both of them...cheers
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by haychPee(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2012
expertman: Lol I Dont Use Juju oh cos it Doesnt Work on betting. Am only using a sure system plus My Experience. U Know i told u about Barca Match That it Cant End over Cos Of the Odds and it Came to pass. So always Combine your Experience With Your Betting system. I won 6Games Out Of 7. No be small Thing. I hav Lr Available @N180 Pls Patronise Me. My site is Vicciexchange.com We Deliver Nationwide. THANKS

i guess pple shud buy LR frm dis guy inorder 2 compensate him 4 a great job he's doing here...can i av ur pin pls...i nid ur advice on somtin outside futbol stuff?
Thanks!
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by YOMIT(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
@expertman pls we are waiting for your tip for the day, and for your LR i wil give it a try
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by tmoney2008(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
YOMIT: @expertman pls we are waiting for your tip for the day, and for your LR i wil give it a try

Guys Is Me Expertman,

I Have Been Banned From Making Post Oh Cos I Posted The Links To Download My Free Ebooks.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by tmoney2008(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
elari: . . .7 dollars, that means at the end of the match, ur expected winning is 12.5 dollars.

Now How Can We do It I Will Repost The Link If They Like Make Them Banned This My Other Acct Again Na There Cup Of Sugar Be That But I Will Merge The Links So As to beat The Anti Spam Ok Here Is The HHHHHHHHHHHHHH,4shared.com/office/aON0_qv2/Betfair-Pro-System_ff.htmlHope You Guys Can Get It Like That ok.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by tmoney2008(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
Guys My Modem Is Fucking Up To Make Analysis For Todays Match Oh

Pls Be Patients Pls
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by deleo16(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
no analysis for me today look at the U-20 female tournament tomorrow
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by YOMIT(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
tmoney2008: Guys My Modem Is Fucking Up To Make Analysis For Todays Match Oh

Pls Be Patients Pls
bro it like the antispam bot is against u today just try and avoid it, wen posting links make it wordy, maybe with comma..
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by haychPee(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
tmoney2008:

Guys Is Me Expertman,

I Have Been Banned From Making Post Oh Cos I Posted The Links To Download My Free Ebooks.

But the moderator shud understand dat it's free na...may be u shud av coded d stuff!
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by elari(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
pls, who knows about sure.bet.247, are the good and reliable. Someone should pls, fill me in. Tnk u
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Debeloved87(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
tmoney2008:

Guys Is Me Expertman,

pls can u kindly mail those ebooks to me my mail adrs is paul_fred2003@yahoo.com..thanks
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by haychPee(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
Debeloved87: pls can u kindly mail those ebooks to me my mail adrs is paul_fred2003@yahoo.com..thanks

Don't mind too edunlomoh@yahoo.com...thanks!
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by flourishing(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2012

@expertman no wahala. so should we be expecting ur picks too on a regular bases. abeg send me a copy of your ebook please to confirmigwe@gmail.com i hail u

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (102)

A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.