Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,912 members, 7,973,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:20 AM

Football Betting.... Season One - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting.... Season One (137528 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
blink182: [size=20pt]Chief you be real hustler sha. Thanks for the info. Please For how long have you been using the two hyips?[/size]
man Thanks. As a Family Man With Kids is Not Easy but i thanked God For All Today Is not Brag Am House Alone Is Valued 4million. So What I want U Guys to Know is Multiple income is Surely The Best. And On Every Online biz u do try to take them Serious. Dont Be Stupid by Thinking u already know all Try to Get More resource, ebook, software to improve ur Knowledge on any biz u into. Those hyip is what hav been using For 2years Now. For those who have lost On hyip i Swear is cos U dont Know the Right Way to do it. Hmm Try buy Ebooks and Training 4rm Those in the biz and u will Never Go wrong. On Forex is a Game of Numbers. Just Search for Forexsuperscalpper on Click bank and buy the soft ware it will help u or go for Instaforex Pamm or Invest Ur Money With cityNigeria.com the best investment site is Infinityincome.org they are certified by Google have also Been at there Office In U.s.a
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
blink182: [size=20pt]Chief you be real hustler sha. Thanks for the info. Please For how long have you been using the two hyips?[/size]
man Thanks. As a Family Man With Kids is Not Easy but i thanked God For All Today Is not Brag Am House Alone Is Valued 4million. So What I want U Guys to Know is Multiple income is Surely The Best. And On Every Online biz u do try to take them Serious. Dont Be Stupid by Thinking u already know all Try to Get More resource, ebook, software to improve ur Knowledge on any biz u into. Those hyip is what hav been using For 2years Now. For those who have lost On hyip i Swear is cos U dont Know the Right Way to do it. Hmm Try buy Ebooks and Training 4rm Those in the biz and u will Never Go wrong. On Forex is a Game of Numbers. Just Search for Forexsuperscalpper on Click bank and buy the soft ware it will help u or go for Instaforex Pamm or Invest Ur Money With cityNigeria.com the best investment site is Infinityincome.org they are certified by Google have also Been at there Office In U.s.a
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
expertman: man Thanks. As a Family Man With Kids is Not Easy but i thanked God For All Today Is not Brag Am House Alone Is Valued 4million. So What I want U Guys to Know is Multiple income is Surely The Best. And On Every Online biz u do try to take them Serious. Dont Be Stupid by Thinking u already know all Try to Get More resource, ebook, software to improve ur Knowledge on any biz u into. Those hyip is what hav been using For 2years Now. For those who have lost On hyip i Swear is cos U dont Know the Right Way to do it. Hmm Try buy Ebooks and Training 4rm Those in the biz and u will Never Go wrong. On Forex is a Game of Numbers. Just Search for Forexsuperscalpper on Click bank and buy the soft ware it will help u or go for Instaforex Pamm or Invest Ur Money With cityNigeria.com the best investment site is Infinityincome.org they are certified by Google have also Been at there Office In U.s.a
Thank you very much for this information, will apply them soon.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Pro02: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
HOw do i place my bet.I have already deposited to planet of bet.I clicked on soccer,now i can list of matches what do i do next?? Take for instance, i want to place 'over 2.5' or Lay 0-0 Ft .I need a step by step guidance please
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
Doctorbet just posted on his site that alot of people have been contacting him from Nigeria ot provide them an alternate method of paying for his subscription. Lol, guys no dey dull at all. Anyway he has introduced paypal and Liberty reserve I think.

PS: It cost you nothing extra to drop VIP Picks here sha! grin
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
toluxa1: Doctorbet just posted on his site that alot of people have been contacting him from Nigeria ot provide them an alternate method of paying for his subscription. Lol, guys no dey dull at all. Anyway he has introduced paypal and Liberty reserve I think.

PS: It cost you nothing extra to drop VIP Picks here sha! grin
Nazo na, you can't go wrong with Nigeria. If I don't have $1000 in my account sha, it makes no sense to subscribe. My opinion o. grin grin grin grin
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by baslone: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
blink182: You are sure right, non yet. Well to hell with them, they can't stop us.

You can try other services

Bookmaker5 will charge you about 20000euros with a monthly charge of about 10percent

of your betting turnover made monthly. Bettingch will charge you a one time set-up fee

of around 18000dolls though I have reservations about them. Everymatrix will Set you up fee with around 45,000euros

and charge you extra 4,000euros monthly- Fixed whether you run at a loss or not.

There are many of them but I hope this helps- just to give you an idea of what to expect. wink
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
baslone:

You can try other services

Bookmaker5 will charge you about 20000euros with a monthly charge of about 10percent

of your betting turnover made monthly. Bettingch will charge you a one time set-up fee

of around 18000dolls though I have reservations about them. Everymatrix will Set you up fee with around 45,000euros

and charge you extra 4,000euros monthly- Fixed whether you run at a loss or not.

There are many of them but I hope this helps- just to give you an idea of what to expect. wink
Do you know the arrangement nigerian bookmakers like naira.b.e.t and 1960 are using?

Oga expertman please abandon what you are trying to say. I beg or use . . . to separate.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by elari(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
thank God for today, just made 30 dolls from over 2.5 of singaporean leagues and finland's Kups kuopio. Smile babie
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by haychPee(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
expertman: man Thanks. As a Family Man With Kids is Not Easy but i thanked God For All Today Is not Brag Am House Alone Is Valued 4million. So What I want U Guys to Know is Multiple income is Surely The Best. And On Every Online biz u do try to take them Serious. Dont Be Stupid by Thinking u already know all Try to Get More resource, ebook, software to improve ur Knowledge on any biz u into. Those hyip is what hav been using For 2years Now. For those who have lost On hyip i Swear is cos U dont Know the Right Way to do it. Hmm Try buy Ebooks and Training 4rm Those in the biz and u will Never Go wrong. On Forex is a Game of Numbers. Just Search for Forexsuperscalpper on Click bank and buy the soft ware it will help u or go for Instaforex Pamm or Invest Ur Money With cityNigeria.com the best investment site is Infinityincome.org they are certified by Google have also Been at there Office In U.s.a

U'я such a great Απϑ considerate young Nigerian man...i'v nt being betting bt i started following this thread frm d beginning Απϑ appreciate ur contribution so far here...keep ΐτ̲̅ up bro!
i'v been searchin google †̥ know more abt inf.income..org bt ΐτ̲̅ seems they are on and off cox i read som scam stuffs abt them...pls enlighten my curiousity more on dis?
Thanks.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by haychPee(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2012

U'я such a great Απϑ considerate young Nigerian man...i'v nt being betting bt i started following this thread frm d beginning Απϑ appreciate ur contribution so far here...keep ΐτ̲̅ up bro!
But read wt's in dis link www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/8750-fraud-scam.html.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by olayiwolaaims: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
Leyton orient vs brentford........Guru pls analyze this game....
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by haychPee(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Mybettingtips(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
blink182: Nazo na, you can't go wrong with Nigeria. If I don't have $1000 in my account sha, it makes no sense to subscribe. My opinion o. grin grin grin grin
Na sooo.....how much am I making from betting that I wil now subscribe with 50euros for just a month....the guy dont know the exchange rate in this country... Thats about #12,500 for a month
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Ganjafama(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
Gudday guys, pls i am seriously in need of a good soccer prediction/research website. I'll appreciate it if a guru here prescribe one for me. Thanks.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Pro02: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
HOw do i place my bet.I have already deposited to planet of bet.I clicked on soccer,now i can list of matches what do i do nexthuh?? Take for instance, i want to place 'over 2.5' or Lay 0-0 Ft .I need a step by step guidance please
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Weirdone(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
Weirdone: Just wanna commend everyone's contribution to making our pockets thicker...
my own lil contribution goes like this.For games today...
singnapore league
singapore armed forces v woodland wellington 1.63. home team to win. (away team has gone 17 games witout a win and 9games since an away win)

Isreal premier league
Ashdod v beiter jerusalem @ 1.73.. home team to win (home team currently top on the log with a good home record, away team currently 8th on the log very average team wit a loss and a draw in last 2 games)

Uzbekistan premier league
Nefchti v qizilqum @ 1.62 ... home team to win (away team has gone 5 games witout a win and 6games witout an away draw while the home team have been clinical at home, won their last 3games at home wit 3goals and above... cud still go for over 2.5goals...

stake wisely.. peace

All stakes won, been a nyc day guys, anoda bank smiling day... Peace
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
Weirdone:

All stakes won, been a nyc day guys, anoda bank smiling day... Peace

All stakes won ke Nefchti v qizilqum ended 2-3. That one lost now. Abi U never check the score?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
i have a system that i knw many punters don't exploit the market,just like the corner kick market..you only need 20/25 min. to win ur bet..i'm back testing the system to see how far it can go.starting with Leyton Orient vs Brentford.

Wish me good luck..
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Weirdone(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
toluxa1:

All stakes won ke Nefchti v qizilqum ended 2-3. That one lost now. Abi U never check the score?

Really, thats nice to know cos PFC Nefchti Fargona vs PFC Qizilqum ended 3 - 1, the latter of the teams was thrashed, and for the records, my account's been credited since cos the game ended hours ago. Next tym get your facts bro
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
i and My 2 Oyinbo Friends, Tom Of Bet Mentor And Pete We have Just Launch A Paid Tipster at Sportsinvestor1dotcom am Happy To Be Recognise Globally as a pro Tipster. God Bless Nigeria. A friend I Trained and Mentor On Forex and Hyip has Also Start His Own Hyip Company called Expectpaydotcom Shallom Gurus
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Manweysabi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
expertman: Hmm Today i Have No Picks But Advice. For those who doesnt Have a sure betting system that makes Wining of 95% then i suggest U go for investment with ur little money. Below are sure List Of Investment Site am Using To rake Cash daily without Hardwork. Infinityincome.org and[b] Avo.net[/b] also i Make Money Trading Forex Using Forexsupperscalper and Instaforex Pamm Program Shallom Thats Just My token Gift For You.
Bro i read something about Avo.net here https://www.nairaland.com/1046779/hyip-beware-avo-inc-www.avo.net
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by okeniyi(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
house please, what does double chance means and total goals odd or even. i use a betting site called bet7daysdotcom but they don't offer 0.5 goals pls which betting site offers it.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
udemzy_udex: i have a system that i knw many punters don't exploit the market,just like the corner kick market..you only need 20/25 min. to win ur bet..i'm back testing the system to see how far it can go.starting with Leyton Orient vs Brentford.

Wish me good luck..

D system started 9min.ago,lets see hoe far it can go
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Manweysabi: Bro i read something about Avo.net here https://www.nairaland.com/1046779/hyip-beware-avo-inc-www.avo.net
this raises some concern, please expertman address.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
udemzy_udex:

D system started 9min.ago,lets see hoe far it can go

Lose it.....can still go for another1 5min remaining odd:1.50
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
blink182: this raises some concern, please expertman address.

I saw a site with some bad stuff about infinityincome too
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
udemzy_udex:

Lose it.....can still go for another1 5min remaining odd:1.50

Bet won..but i av to stick to my rules....
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by flourishing(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
udemzy_udex:

Bet won..but i av to stick to my rules....

so can we get the system tooo bros. hailings

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (102)

A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.