Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,897 members, 7,973,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:49 AM

Football Betting.... Season One - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting.... Season One (137524 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by deleo16(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mybettingtips: Let one match win b4 placin anoda bet.....
how did you fund ur betfair accc
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by bemagnify: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
toluxa1:

Bros, expertman has posted his number here at least 10 times
if u av y dnt u sent it 2me.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by lekkie073(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
chei...sportbet don chop me dis week....and its mancity and marid's fault....
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Mybettingtips(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
Those askin me abt how to fund befair shud follow dis...
The Western UnionĀ® Quick PaySM service gives you the opportunity to electronically send payments directly to us from over 130 countries around the globe. It's quick and easy. All you need to do is visit a participating Western Union service location with the cash you wish to deposit plus a small fee. You will need to fill out a blue form with the company name and code details provided below:Company Name Company Code CurrencySporting Exchange BETFAIR.UK GBPSporting Exchange BFAIREUROPE.OE EUROSporting Exchange
BTFRUS.UI USD
To make sure that the money reaches your account as quickly as possible, it is very important that you enter your Betfair Username in the Reference Number box. You may also enter your email address as an extra check.Please Note - you must only send funds in the currency ofyour Betfair account.
NOTE: U wil get ur money thru western union.U wil get ur money thru western union.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by barikay: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mybettingtips: Those askin me abt how to fund befair shud follow dis...
The Western UnionĀ® Quick PaySM service gives you the opportunity to electronically send payments directly to us from over 130 countries around the globe. It's quick and easy. All you need to do is visit a participating Western Union service location with the cash you wish to deposit plus a small fee. You will need to fill out a blue form with the company name and code details provided below:Company Name Company Code CurrencySporting Exchange BETFAIR.UK GBPSporting Exchange BFAIREUROPE.OE EUROSporting Exchange
BTFRUS.UI USD
To make sure that the money reaches your account as quickly as possible, it is very important that you enter your Betfair Username in the Reference Number box. You may also enter your email address as an extra check.Please Note - you must only send funds in the currency ofyour Betfair account.
NOTE: U wil get ur money thru western union.U wil get ur money thru western union.
it seems u are not in Nigeria. U can only receive money via western union or money gram in Nigeria, U can't send money out thru western union or money gram however afrotradegroup.com can fund betfair though I've not use them
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
Abeg. Ao can i fund my betfair account
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by elari(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
what a funny game. Yesterday i lost 4k5 when i did seven fold over 2.5, but was messed up by chelsea and many called me greedy. Today i did 10 fold, using 5 picks from expertman and 5 others and went with over 2.5 using 2k and rite nw am smilling to the bank with 65k. As such i want to bless the house for all its effort with two mtn 1,500 cards. 0182 3661 0390,1669 4416 7280. Fastest fingers. Tnk u house of great punters.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Weirdone(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
elari: what a funny game. Yesterday i lost 4k5 when i did seven fold over 2.5, but was messed up by chelsea and many called me greedy. Today i did 10 fold, using 5 picks from expertman and 5 others and went with over 2.5 using 2k and rite nw am smilling to the bank with 65k. As such i want to bless the house for all its effort with two mtn 1,500 cards. 0182 3661 0390,1669 4416 7280. Fastest fingers. Tnk u house of great punters.

una fast for dis house o
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
elari: what a funny game. Yesterday i lost 4k5 when i did seven fold over 2.5, but was messed up by chelsea and many called me greedy. Today i did 10 fold, using 5 picks from expertman and 5 others and went with over 2.5 using 2k and rite nw am smilling to the bank with 65k. As such i want to bless the house for all its effort with two mtn 1,500 cards. 0182 3661 0390,1669 4416 7280. Fastest fingers. Tnk u house of great punters.

Yeah,i'm happy for u bro..........but believe me 10 fold?..dats risky,any way u knw what u're doing...
Cheers
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by bemagnify: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
Today picks.
Al first goal scorers 95%

1 } nancy vs merselle(2)

2 } coritiba vs santos(1)

3} bahas vs figuerence(1)

4} villareal vs hercules (1)

5)best single 100%
villareal vs hercules(1)

6) best double chance 90%

a) nancy vs merselle (x2)

b) bahia vs figuerence(1x)

c) torino vs intermilan(x2)

gudluck any of u bet any of dis games
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
Who be the person wey load that card make he raise him hand up now grin. I sure say na one single person load the two.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
toluxa1: Who be the person wey load that card make he raise him hand up now grin. I sure say na one single person load the two.

Lol...d person wey load d card ehn,oya return d card back...
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Michky: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Guy you baaaaddddd! Am happy for you.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by flourishing(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
bemagnify: Today picks.

1 } nancy vs merselle(2)

2 } coritiba vs santos(1)

5)best single 100%
villareal vs hercules(1)

a) nancy vs merselle (x2)

c) torino vs intermilan(x2)

gudluck

bros u no say no b everybody b oga like u. Abg dey put the league or better still d country make e for no loss. I hail
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Michky: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
toluxa1: Who be the person wey load that card make he raise him hand up now grin. I sure say na one single person load the two.

Abeg who load am na. We would certainly like to salute your speed.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by elari(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
udemzy_udex:

Yeah,i'm happy for u bro..........but believe me 10 fold?..dats risky,any way u knw what u're doing...
Cheers
. . Tnx people, its just a way to apprici8 the house for a job well done. Who load am nw? At least say thank u to the house of great punters.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by elari(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
bemagnify: Today picks.

1 } nancy vs merselle(2)

2 } coritiba vs santos(1) brazil

5)best single 100%
villareal vs hercules(1) spain

a) nancy vs merselle (x2) france

c) torino vs intermilan(x2) italy

gudluck
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
elari: . . Tnx people, its just a way to apprici8 the house for a job well done. Who load am nw? At least say thank u to the house of great punters.
The person don load am clean mouth...chai e pain me say i no load am
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Michky: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Lol. lets pray that we'll also be posting recharge pins like that soon. for now, eleri, you get mouth.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by bemagnify: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
flourishing:

bros u no say no b everybody b oga like u. Abg dey put the league or better still d country make e for no loss. I hail
guy sori! Mayb next tym
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by elari(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
udemzy_udex:
. . . If only say nairaland get instant notification like bbm, una for get alert o. Nways, the person for talk na bt it all good sha.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Fourcade(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Make una no try this kain thing again o...if recharge card pins must be dropped..a specific time must be set,make everybody partake for the goodies grin grin grin .See as person wey dey appear as 'guest' come shop clean mouth ..lol
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by davidoisamoje: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
pls what site do u use pls I really need ur pls
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by elari(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
davidoisamoje: pls what site do u use pls I really need ur pls
. . . My broda, na naira.stake. Sincf oyinbo no want us to partake becos of funding and withdrawing, i decide use them and they are good and have many markets esp. With England, spain and italian(major) leagues.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
elari: . . . If only say nairaland get instant notification like bbm, una for get alert o. Nways, the person for talk na bt it all good sha.

Funny thing is maybe the person is not even a member. Maybe e just enter mistake enter here, see free card , load.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by elari(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
expertman, alternatively u can send a direct mail to me at nairaboi1atgmaildotcom. Tnx
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by DTalented(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2012

bro u try but you for tell me be4 u drop that card. In fact i no dey hear sorry o, send me only $2 make i manage.
Thanks in advance
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by emmabowin(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2012

what do you mean by fold? Does it mean combining the matches.what about if one of them didn't go as planned.would you loose your money or the other bet will be calculated for you.thanks in anticipating your response
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by bemagnify: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Wu wana join me 2jolly dis nite wit dis pick 100% wining... Am betting 10k.... U cn choose 2join me or pray 4me.

First team goal scorer
valea sarfield vs Riverplate( valea sarfield)

match commence at 12.3o.am.
Wishin my self gudluck and odas dat wil join me in winin. Cheerssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (102)

A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.