Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Health Stream Alliance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Health Stream Alliance (2999 Views)

My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 / My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I / Health Stream Alliance Calling For Job Test And Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Stream Alliance by ANYADIKENNEJI(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2012
pls i got an sms from Health Stream Alliance inviting me for a test,pls i need a guard from u people;are they realy tru?
Re: Health Stream Alliance by innomania77: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2012
Hey I got same txt 2. I hav read a lot about ds pple, I even asked the lady who picked up my call about d company's web, she said they are workin on it at the moment. Search ds thread to see what pple who hav gone 4 their interview hav 2 say. As 4 me, m nt ready to wastye my precious tyme nd money. Wish u luck
Re: Health Stream Alliance by folario: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
My people,they are Big Fraudsters cuz I've received such Sms and was able to go only to Discover they are fraudsters/ Scammers.......dnt adhered to it just delete the Sms......the'll ask U to pay some money after a Short Test and also take and Waste γ̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥я̥ time. I was able to leave cus I was out of there Charm.....plz dnt go.
Re: Health Stream Alliance by mikejesty(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
My people don't mind them, the are childish 419, they sent Me a text about four time that I should come for interview at ibadan the next day by 10am, I went thinking that they are real, onlybfor them to come by 12 pm, tell us their interview will be of three stages, oral, written and one other thing like that, my brother after will finish the written intervieiw, they start to lecture us and after the lecture they said we need a certificate that will we use to work and it cost 8500 naira, as U̶̲̥̅̊ pay the have employ u
Re: Health Stream Alliance by ebbytee: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
My dear brother/sister,abeg no mind dem ooh.its just a mere waste of time.have been there once they are just like Nature plus.bullshit.

(1) (Reply)

SOL Nigeria / Over 600 Vacant Spaces In A Commercial Bank In Nigeria / Bank Teller Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.