Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,852 members, 7,949,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Kpmg Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Interviews (667 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Interviews by Neo2711: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2007
Hello house. I just recieved an email from KPMG that i passed the test written at the office on the 23rd of November (after they said we would receive the outcome two days later!) and asking me to come into their office for one thing or the other. The question is I heard their stages are like 5 in number and i would like to know what each one is like. Also if I could have them call conducted on the same day, Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Interviews by bigpaul(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2007
kongrats man. you are going to pass thru some stages in the interview. about 4 or so stages are involved. what you need is confidence and you must know the current happenings in the world. also know how you an fit in as a team member. regards

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies: / Please I Need A Job / Joiing The Police Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.