Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,309 members, 7,891,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:34 PM

Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram (8924 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos / President Buhari Visits Republic Of Benin To Discuss Boko Haram [PHOTOS] / Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Dawdy(m): 5:42am On Aug 10, 2012
"God Bless America Only" that is their daily prayer, For them to be blest, another countries must suffer, bunch of wicked selfish people.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 10, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Where is Dayo with is famous GEJ/Hilary Clinton pix. cheesy cheesy

@ Topic
The whole thing sounds like an Open Day Session. I remember how we used to shake in terror when opening day is coming because this is when you parents come to school to check on you. They look at your text books, note books, your desk area, meet your friends, talk to your teachers about your progress and based on what they see and hear, they advice (or in my case. . . threaten) you on what needs to be done next.

Wonder what Mommy Hil will tell GEJ cheesy

Lmaooo @ "Mommy Hil".
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 10, 2012
Dawdy: America is behind the problem we are facing in Nigeria, I wonder how problem will solve problem, let look for solution, not problem again.

Yes, America is the one forcing GEJ to choke on $30,000/day meals and read N500million newspapers while his citizens go to bed without food, water, Electricity or security.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 10, 2012
ololo12: Billyonaire.. I am wondering did you read a piece by deandavid about confession of an ex boko haramist who converted to christianity. He gave his account on who the sponsors of Boko Haram are. I expected numerous comment on that piece, especially from you. But everybody ignored it. Is it that people are afraid to comment or what? That piece by that young man is too important to be ignored. If anything in that piece is to go by, then we're in deep trouble. Those of us in the southern part of Nigeria who think we're in our comfort zone are merely living in delusion and self denial, because the enemies are in our backyard and its a matter of time till the bombings start taking place!! We're not save bro!!!

Olodo, I mean, Ololo, everyone ignored it because normal people know the piece was trash and sensational.

I can't speak for crazy people sha, not saying you're not normal, but noone in his right mind believed that piece of junk.

Meanwhile, have you heard who Gen.Azazi and Henry Okah said is also involved in the Bombings?
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by muktarmtt(m): 5:58am On Aug 10, 2012
@Akin33 ur papa nd mama dey need drones 2 dey will b all killd hw d u lyk now huh son of d bitch,
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by muktarmtt(m): 6:02am On Aug 10, 2012
@Hurricanchris nd ur papa will n drone nd rest of ur bitch ass farmily aal of will b drone.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by doublej1(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2012
It seems GEJ does not know the meaning of the enslaver been enslaved, although he is been controlled.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by jpphilips(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2012
omowolewa: sad Wait o! I am sceptical about Hillary's tour of African countries. I hope it produce reasonable and not exploitative results.

it will produce nothing but the African spring, Arab spring will be child's play.
most African leaders will definitely go including our beloved "otuoke" commander in thief
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Joeadamu86: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2012
Madam police...Wetin you bring come Naija.....
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by windowsliv: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2012
It just make a lot of sense to say the US are behind the boko haram thing...they just have their way of strategising then later come like good people coming to offer help to your country, then they start stealing your property.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by ololo12: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
Kingoffags, I mean, Kingoflag, the question was not directed to you!!

kingoflag:

Olodo, I mean, Ololo, everyone ignored it because normal people know the piece was trash and sensational.

I can't speak for crazy people sha, not saying you're not normal, but noone in his right mind believed that piece of junk.

Meanwhile, have you heard who Gen.Azazi and Henry Okah said is also involved in the Bombings?
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
ololo12: Kingoffags, I mean, Kingoflag, the question was not directed to you!!

Nice comeback from a certified talking monkey..... not!

Go eat a rotten Banana.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by ololo12: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2012
You're a retarded Baboon with a half baked IQ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The First Vice Chancellors Of UNILAG And Uni Of Ibadan Were Igbos / Yuguda: Governors, Not Buhari To Blame For Nigeria’s Challenges / Fg Places Seven Countries On Terrorism Watch List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.