Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,798 members, 7,972,851 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (100411 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2012
Kirinwa:

How does it work and how can it be installed?

I have it, but it not working, I think one needs a password, a friend sent it to me, it works like magic according to him!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bambuzz88: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2012
Lucy001:

I have it, but it not working, I think one needs a password, a friend sent it to me, it works like magic according to him!!

you re rite,the robot is specially programmed to trade currencies that gives u broker manipulation proof like usdcad....and it only trade only asian session......tp is always 98 to 100%
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2012
bambuzz88:

you re rite,the robot is specially programmed to trade currencies that gives u broker manipulation proof like usdcad....and it only trade only asian session......tp is always 98 to 100%

In that case so one does not need password to make use of it, and like u said it has to be used during Asian session and on only Usdcad, will try it on my demo account and see the results.... thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2012
EU close below 1.2459 good for Sell

1st target 20pips

2nd target 70pips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 8:16am On Aug 22, 2012
just went short on dow at 13176 tp 13085
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by wizecoder: 8:23am On Aug 22, 2012
Hey House,
Forexlodge.com is temporarily down, I discussed with the admin he said it will be back asap.
Unclenna.... Post your system in this tread.... https://www.nairaland.com/813073/forex-ea-developers-lounge/4
Note
I will only code a working and profitable strategy no fooling around with experiments and colour changing indicators....
Plan your trade trade your plan
lose responsibly
Happy piping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2012
BUY USDCAD at break of 0.9909 target 0.99800

lipsrsealed...... Apply good MM that's the secret of trading ooooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2012
EJ if the current 1hr candle closes beolw 98.80 good for SELL target 97.94

USDCHF 1hr cadle closes above the 21ema good for BUY

Note: 50pips SL on each trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2012
fxbomovi: Selling opportunity spotted on usd/cad.
bros,no go short on that USDCAD.be patient till 8pm tonight. i'm rather seeing long to 1.007. there was a pinnochio rejection yesterday daily candle.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2012
endfx1: Looking to short AU,NU.....

AU a close below 1.04373 is good for short target is 1,03550

NU a close below 0.8076 is good for short target 0.8044
Bros u r in the spirit, me, i dey wait for FOMC Mins. patience is the hunters best friend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2012
frenchman2: just went short on dow at 13176 tp 13085
bros, hope u no close that gbpcad. it rained yesterday, will increase lot size after 1:30 retail sales news. tp1: 1.58 and tp2: 1.60
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2012
endfx1: EU close below 1.2459 good for Sell

1st target 20pips

2nd target 70pips

You can make 20pips with care as euro retests supp 12434 but conservative traders should rather wait to buy since the main trend is bullish on the 4hr chart which means we may be seeing an unexpected bullish surge from time to time so if you must sell please sell with care. Its safer to wait and buy.

the 20pips hacker EA has opened 2 positions and will be opening the third and last one if euo moves lower to test another strong supp 12434 which looks strong to put the bulls back in dominance.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/20pips-hacker/349461

Just refresh your browser to see the trade activities as it unfolds updating every 5mins.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2012
chart pattern analysis for GBP/USD
price broke out of the ascending triangle yesterday
should today's candle close above .5740 then i'll be thinking long
price projection for this breakout is 482pips from the breakout level.
as the day goes by price action will give us a better picture.
i have placed two buy limit orders at .5710 and .5740
1st tp .5813 2nd .5900 3rd tp .5980
will be taking profit in all these levels but my ultimate target is the resistance trendline on the weekly chart

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2012
frenchman2: chart pattern analysis for GBP/USD
will be taking profit in all these levels but my ultimate target is the resistance trendline on the weekly chart

Its not a fake break out. But i wrote a post here explaining how to spot genuine break out:
Toks2008:

let me quickly drop a hint about break out confirmation.

If you are expecting a certain supp or res level to get broken, say we are waiting for res 12390 to get breached. You dont just buy immediately because price moves higher to maybe 12400.

You will wait for the close of that candle stick that breached that res to close. you may use the 30mins candle or the 1hr or 4hr for long term swings.

Then you can place a pending buy above that candle say 10/20pips above the high value(attach data window to your chart to view close/open/high/low values of candles).

so lets say the hourly candle breached 12390 and closed with high at 12401, a buy stop at 12411 will be ideal.
if the next candle triggeres that entry then you are 80% sure that that level has been breached and same goes for a supp level.

hope this helps.

So what you do now is wait for a breach of res 15820 then wait for a brief pullback and buy all the way up to the nearest res which will be 15900

Hope this helps
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2012
endfx1: BUY USDCAD at break of 0.9909 target 0.99800

lipsrsealed...... Apply good MM that's the secret of trading ooooo
Thanx the Enduring Man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2012
wizecoder: Hey House,
Forexlodge.com is temporarily down, I discussed with the admin he said it will be back asap.
Unclenna.... Post your system in this tread.... https://www.nairaland.com/813073/forex-ea-developers-lounge/4
Note
I will only code a working and profitable strategy no fooling around with experiments and colour changing indicators....
Plan your trade trade your plan
lose responsibly
Happy piping.
ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2012
Does piplocker work when the computer is off?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2012
frenchman2: chart pattern analysis for GBP/USD

[b][/b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2012
buying EU all the way............. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2012
Thanks. But its a short term trade. Will close or break even before 1:30pm

erniok:
bros,no go short on that USDCAD.be patient till 8pm tonight. i'm rather seeing long to 1.007. there was a pinnochio rejection yesterday daily candle.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2012
Toks2008:

You can make 20pips with care as euro retests supp 12434 but conservative traders should rather wait to buy since the main trend is bullish on the 4hr chart which means we may be seeing an unexpected bullish surge from time to time so if you must sell please sell with care. Its safer to wait and buy.

the 20pips hacker EA has opened 2 positions and will be opening the third and last one if euo moves lower to test another strong supp 12434 which looks strong to put the bulls back in dominance.

Just refresh your browser to see the trade activities as it unfolds updating every 5mins.

Seems i will be banking a fast 20pips each on the two positions earlier than expected
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2012
Toks2008:

I have visited the above link but I will not comment for now............what I saw may not be good to me but to others it will be more than good..........within one month 15% return on account of 10k is ok for some people but you said it makes 20pips everyday.........if it makes 20pips as you claim it should have at least 20days(5days x 4) x 20pips = 400pips............and 400 x 1.0 lot should be = $4000......... cool..but since is in profit is ok.....but can it maintain the profit. Time will tell.......this is constructive criticism not hate hope you understand.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Kirinwa: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2012
rozayx5: EU
I have placed my sell stop = 1.2458
my buy stop at 1.2478
target is 50 pips
stoploss is 25 pips cheesy cheesy cheesy

Both trades were triggered.How did you manage the trades.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by resourceng(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2012
anybody looking at gold.... heading straight up to 1665.
waiting for little retracement down to 1640 before taking a buy
that is if price gets there and if not, am staying aside and will have to
watch it gold up...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by mekuzoil(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2012
Another plan for Europe
Over the past two years, days like yesterday for the single currency have been few and far between (see below). Apart from some optimism that the ECB is scheming up a cunning plan, the euro benefitted from some aggressive buying by sovereign wealth funds. Also helping to catapult the euro to higher levels was some short-covering – traders have been short the single currency basically all year, with not a lot to show for it. There might be more short-covering to come – the single currency is above the 50d moving average, with some now eyeing up a re-test of the 100d moving average at 1.2630 in the near term. Tellingly, the euro was easily the best performing major currency on the day, with sizeable gains against the dollar, the yen and the Aussie. The latter was buffeted overnight by BHP Billiton's latest profits results – earnings at the world's biggest mining company dropped by 35% last fiscal year. BHP is not alone, as other mining giants such as Xstrata and Rio Tinto have reported similar profit declines. The Aussie is now back below 1.0450; EUR/AUD has surged to 1.1930, as more traders close out shorts in this cross. EUR/GBP is back at 0.79, hardly surprising in view of yesterday's disappointing public sector borrowing and CBI figures.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2012
rozayx5: EU
I have placed my sell stop = 1.2458
my buy stop at 1.2478
target is 50 pips
stoploss is 25 pips cheesy cheesy cheesy

well came back to see a retracement against my position, but piplocker had locked 5 pips for me, will wait to sell EU later in the day as DDFX has not given a go ahead yet cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2012
unclenna: I have visited the above link but I will not comment for now............what I saw may not be good to me but to others it will be more than good..........within one month 15% return on account of 10k is ok for some people but you said it makes 20pips everyday.........if it makes 20pips as you claim it should have at least 20days(5days x 4) x 20pips = 400pips............and 400 x 1.0 lot should be = $4000......... cool..but since is in profit is ok.....but can it maintain the profit. Time will tell.......this is constructive criticism not hate hope you understand.... grin grin grin

No No not 20pips daily but 20pips on any open position. We could see it making 20pips in as many opportunity as it comes daily. For instance i may be making a set of 20pips on 2 positions in a short time from now and we may see another retracement today to supp 12434 which means another set of three positions could be opened so if all these go my way i will be banking 100pips today just going for 20pips on each position opened.

Secondly i chose to be conservative with the profits but we could see 15/20% profit each month, could be less but the power of compounding interest is what i intend to use generate over 200% in a year.

Imagine you making 10% steady monthly profit on a 10k account you will get these results in 12 months
profit from month 1 to month 12 will look like this:

is that not over 200%?

This business is not meant for small equity and this is why conservative profit making will not go down well with small capital traders and this si why many people will never make it trading online fx because they just can't take it one step at a time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2012
unclenna: I have visited the above link but I will not comment for now............what I saw may not be good to me but to others it will be more than good..........within one month 15% return on account of 10k is ok for some people but you said it makes 20pips everyday.........if it makes 20pips as you claim it should have at least 20days(5days x 4) x 20pips = 400pips............and 400 x 1.0 lot should be = $4000......... cool..but since is in profit is ok.....but can it maintain the profit. Time will tell.......this is constructive criticism not hate hope you understand.... grin grin grin
I wanted to ignore this but since another person has brought it up let me go ahead. He can call it hate of course. He harps on about targeting 10% a month but I saw a post where he said he opens 5% per trade and not more than 15% at once. Now, if the 15% ends in profit, he has already made the 10% for the months! So what happens? Again your calculations are based on 1.0 lots but the two trades am looking it were opened with 2.0 lots, meaning $800 for today alone. So I'm still wondering where the 10% preaching is coming from. Anyways, whatever undecided
For those selling EU and Buying Ucad. Una get mind sha. I learnt the hard way to not anticipate retracements. I either enter an uptrend or a downtrend. No middle grounds. But again, I suppose it works for some people.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2012
Zeddicus:
I wanted to ignore this but since another person has brought it up let me go ahead. He can call it hate of course. He harps on about targeting 10% a month but I saw a post where he said he opens 5% per trade and not more than 15% at once. Now, if the 15% ends in profit, he has already made the 10% for the months! So what happens? Again your calculations are based on 1.0 lots but the two trades am looking it were opened with 2.0 lots, meaning $800 for today alone. So I'm still wondering where the 10% preaching is coming from. Anyways, whatever undecided
For those selling EU and Buying Ucad. Una get mind sha. I learnt the hard way to not anticipate retracements. I either enter an uptrend or a downtrend. No middle grounds. But again, I suppose it works for some people.

In a forum like this, it matters how you comport yourself and proper decorum is very vital. You don't need to write"He can call it hate of course" haba. If you are not clear on any issue please ask and you will get answers.

You wrote:
1[i].I saw a post where he said he opens 5% per trade and not more than 15% at once. Now, if the 15% ends in profit, he has already made the 10% for the months[/i]:You misunderstood me. I wrote 5% total lot exposure which means i risk about 1.7% on one position. The trading system is configured to enter 3 maximum trades in a defined trend using 3 different strong supp/res levels to initiate the trade.

You also wrote:
2.Again your calculations are based on 1.0 lots but the two trades am looking it were opened with 2.0 lots, meaning $800 for today alone.: Not at all, different brokers have some variations in lot size. You should always try to scrutinize any info you see before making conclusions because if you took time to check the closed trade history you will se that 2.0lot represents 2usd per pip and not 20usd per pip.

Finally you wrote
3.So I'm still wondering where the 10% preaching is coming from: Please dont wonder, ask and this is the essence of testing this strategy with the public.

Hope these explanations go a long way in explaining the anomalies you observed. And please lets stop this egocentric atitude, in forex trading no one knows it all so lets be open minded and be objective to new ideas.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2012
Toks2008:

In a forum like this, it matters how you comport yourself and proper decorum is very vital. You don't need to write"He can call it hate of course" haba. If you are not clear on any issue please ask and you will get answers.

You wrote:
1[i].I saw a post where he said he opens 5% per trade and not more than 15% at once. Now, if the 15% ends in profit, he has already made the 10% for the months[/i]:You misunderstood me. I wrote 5% total lot exposure which means i risk about 1.7% on one position. The trading system is configured to enter 3 maximum trades in a defined trend using 3 different strong supp/res levels to initiate the trade.

You also wrote:
2.Again your calculations are based on 1.0 lots but the two trades am looking it were opened with 2.0 lots, meaning $800 for today alone.: Not at all, different brokers have some variations in lot size. You should always try to scrutinize any info you see before making conclusions because if you took time to check the closed trade history you will se that 2.0lot represents 2usd per pip and not 20usd per pip.

Finally you wrote
3.So I'm still wondering where the 10% preaching is coming from: Please dont wonder, ask and this is the essence of testing this strategy with the public.

Hope these explanations go a long way in explaining the anomalies you observed.

Fair enough. More grease to your elbow smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by piercew: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2012
In day trading people used to do there business in
day time for trading and make profit in there
favorable condition.......
this is the technique to do there business....

printer toner
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jamace(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2012
Wow! This thread is moving smoothly, with useful discussions. Hope this continues.

@ Toks2008, well done. I have been your follower since 2008 (I think) and your power of compounding remains one of the greatest lessons I learnt from you. Please, keep it up.

@ ALL, Please, keep keeping on. No retreat, no surrender.

May the pips be with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.