Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,783 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (100360 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Bollinger(m): 1:50am On Sep 02, 2012
this tin no too hard. prove your insane theories~myfxbook.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Bollinger(m): 1:55am On Sep 02, 2012
dboy365: -----------strolling through-------------
I think I was right leaving this thread. I better take my leave again before these "I too know!, 10% per month gain, indicators and systems sharing, EA designer, MM guru and Mr. show me live acc proofs inspite of seeing WINNINGWAYS Account growth" confuses me with their CRA.P.
my friends frenchie and all, I hail oh.

-----------strolling out-----------------
its nonsense when ask hard questions. well, myfxbook.com is the answer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 2:02am On Sep 02, 2012
A passionate Appeal
Please, Dont leave... I have been encourage here. I remember registering for nairaland April 18, broke, confused and near frustrated, after my mining biz collapsed. started on demo, unclenna simple stoch 8.3.3 is still so useful to me. I shared my system with some for improvement and it was amazing how unclenna turned it to a killing machine. Told you guys I would be going live full time June, had a family here that really supported me, quitting me job. Do you know what it means to have someone to talk to and talk back professionally? Tonjoan called me to order when pride was setting in. same pride that crashed over N 14M in 2009 that made me leave forex... I was second worldwide in zulutrade, taking 6M to 14 in 2 weeks! but never had a family of traders to talk to...
Am a better trader now. with a sound mind. took 8k to 25k in a 3 three weeks without risking more than 30%. Complacency is likely to set in if the fire is not kept burning.
Moderator, plz, throw trouble-makers out.
Naijababe, rozayx, and others, plz, lets save this place. I had recommended here to very reputable persons. We can sanitize this place. If u can trade forex, selling EA and seminar is total waste of time. I make more looking at Asian session than hiring projector to yarn make-believe.

plz, lets save this place.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 2:33am On Sep 02, 2012
Bollinger:
its nonsense when ask hard questions. well, myfxbook.com is the answer.
Nope, myfxbook is not the answer. You will put urself under undue pressure. Believe me, I have done more than that. What will following my account do to you. ok, let me sure you my friday trades. You too can make it... not for bragging rights. dont limit your mind. I made a SELL Call, and did same. Why myfxbook, you cant get my calls, cant explain it, but will want to acquire bragging rights? am I looking for investors or sell a product?
Open your mind... you cant grow beyond your thinking. Be among those that make it happen.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 5:00am On Sep 02, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: A passionate Appeal
Please, Dont leave... I have been encourage here. I remember registering for nairaland April 18, broke, confused and near frustrated, after my mining biz collapsed. started on demo, unclenna simple stoch 8.3.3 is still so useful to me. I shared my system with some for improvement and it was amazing how unclenna turned it to a killing machine. Told you guys I would be going live full time June, had a family here that really supported me, quitting me job. Do you know what it means to have someone to talk to and talk back professionally? Tonjoan called me to order when pride was setting in. same pride that crashed over N 14M in 2009 that made me leave forex... I was second worldwide in zulutrade, taking 6M to 14 in 2 weeks! but never had a family of traders to talk to...
Am a better trader now. with a sound mind. took 8k to 25k in a 3 three weeks without risking more than 30%. Complacency is likely to set in if the fire is not kept burning.
Naijababe, rozayx, and others, plz, lets save this place. I had recommended here to very reputable persons. We can sanitize this place. If u can trade forex, selling EA and seminar is total waste of time. I make more looking at Asian session than hiring projector to yarn make-believe.

I have said this before here......the first time I joined this thread Odiaero was very hard at me criticizing every move I made because I came in with another pattern which was not much happening then in this thread......When I came in here it was only alert from pros but I took it upon myself to teach and help people. Despite the attack I stood my ground because I had an agenda which was and is still to help people succeed in this business............Others started buying the idea and today I can say that this thread is no longer forex trade alert only but where we also receive help up to the extent we trust each other, share ideas and do not hide anything AT ALL. Just like Winningways said pls. pals leaving this thread will mean a bad signal for the newbies looking up to you for analysis and help.....For me, even if everyone leaves I will be the last man standing cool cool cool cool.............This is my home and a place that I have easy access to help people, not sell anything to them.....Pls if you are looking for investors the banks are waiting for your holy grill system. grin grin grin Most People here are building there account and most because of hardship in Nigeria can only start with $500, $200 or $100.....When my EA is finally fine tuned I will disprove those who said that you can not make it in forex with $500 because this EA is for the type of people I have seen here who need help to build there account....You can even trade it with minimum of $200..........Watch out for it....It will come than you soon expect it........... the EA will even save your dieing account... grin grin[b].......@all who dropped there resignation pls COME BACK HOME..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 5:14am On Sep 02, 2012
Viewing this topic: omaojo1, naijababe(f), WINNINGWAYZ(m) ...........good morning FRIENDS..HAppy sunday.. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:41am On Sep 02, 2012
unclenna: Viewing this topic: omaojo1, naijababe(f), WINNINGWAYZ(m) ...........good morning FRIENDS..HAppy sunday.. grin
Thanks my brother... I couldnt sleep, though had been studying to improve my profession, I was indeed bothered. Naija is hard, our universities dont teach you how to make money. Do you know how I got help to add to what I had for trading? I simply referred a senior friend to this place and he confessed we are doing great and helped me with 1k, before jetting out of the country, when our investment on mining sank our monies.
One of the problems I had in 2009 was dt @ 23, was making money and had drinking friends around, hopping from one hotel to another anytime I was bored, and keeping list of beautiful gals in lagos, even did a complimentary card dt I was a currency trader! had our version of credit cards and had corky confidence in my trading... No improvement, pride got me down in record speed. But here, I refresh my page to get new ideas, listen to people's view and learn. how to accommodate losing trades and plan for others.

plz, family, cant call you friends... come back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 5:42am On Sep 02, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: A passionate Appeal

Cosigned.

Bollinger and Toks2008, you guys should please take things easy in this space. Judging from all that has been happening, it seems the union in this house is disrupting your commercially disposed forex tendencies,hence your unwanton resolve to disintegrate this thread. I won't be surprised if it this same Toks that is using another username as BB.

In your few days on this thread, you and your cohort have clamped down on invaluable members of this thread, from the highly respected oracle female trader in the house to peasants like me. Could it be that you lost some of your trainees to the bottomless wealth of knowledge/experience in this space?

Please I await your unreserved apologies otherwise the foregoing holds true.

Zeddicus, Impulse08, Rozayx5, dboy365, and all others that have lost, are loosing and will lose the passion to stay on here should please come back. There have been no trying times as this on this thread and we must not allow the tares of the devil to grow.

Let the below be our consolation on this thread.

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered...forgive them anyway!

What you spend years building, someone may destroy overnight...go ahead and build it anyway!

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow...do good anyway!

Give the world the best you have, and even that may not be enough...give it anyway!

You see in the final analysis its all between you and God, it was never between you and them anyway!!

Jared Martinez on "The Final Analysis" by Mother Theresa.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 5:47am On Sep 02, 2012
unclenna: Viewing this topic: omaojo1, naijababe(f), WINNINGWAYZ(m) ...........good morning FRIENDS..HAppy sunday.. grin

Good morning fellow pip soldiers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2012
My trade recommendation is SELL AUD from 10pm. Am off to Church. DEO GRACIAS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2012
State of Forex Trade Alert

It's another Royal Rumble in the house again this season. On one side of the ring we have Bollinger/Toks2008 and on the other side is Rozayx5/unclenna to battle it out on who is best of the best *(makes me remember the movie - BEST OF THE BEST)* shocked shocked It's been a war of criticism between the two camps but no action yet. The conservative traders versus the aggressive traders. This will be the most interesting fight ever in the history of this thread as it will definitely result in a rumble with other traders coming in to join either camp in the fight. As such our world-class referee (lawson007) is already standing by to officiate *but I no go surprise if him join any camp* Tickets are already on sale, payments to be made in any form (LR, bank payment, bank wire, etc)

It's a clash of the titans and I can't wait to watch this fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2012
Lessons from Instaforex for all new comers and also for the veterans.

Your success on Forex does not depend but on your experience and emotional stability. However, InstaForex Company hopes to make your way to it smoother with the help of the following recommendations.

1. Go for the basics
First of all, one should acquire profound knowledge of financial markets and technical analysis, to realize the laws according to which Forex functions and how to make profit on it.

2. Start with a demo account
Starting trading on real accounts straight away does not help to obtain the abovementioned knowledge. While you are busy learning the basics, your capital is literally melting due to your lack of experience. You have a great opportunity to train your strategies on a demo account for a month or more. It is impossible to become a professional trader at once.

3. Get to know trading instruments
Before beginning work on the market, you should thoroughly examine the technical characteristics of the trading platform you chose and make everything clear. It will then help you to save much time and money.

4. Learn your rights and liabilities
Read carefully the documentation, regulating the relations between you and your broker and make sure you have understood everything. You have the right to know all the information concerning your work on the currency market.

5. Begin with small steps
You can employ micro forex accounts to start with. Assess your skills and abilities and develop them further operating with minimum investments.

6. Keep your cool
Do not go beyond your psychological comfort zone: if you feel that you are losing your cool, pass to smaller amounts.

7. Do not play with fire
Do not treat Forex like a money gambling game. As a rule, men of fortune do not manage to stay on this market long. You want forex work to bring you stable income. So, do not ever follow the “sink or swim” principle. Do not put at stake amounts you cannot afford losing.

8. Recognize your defeat
You should keep in mind that losses as such are usual constituents of trading on Forex. Make your conclusions and take a philosophical approach to this fact.

9. Trade within the set limits
Do not strive for opening as many deals as possible: you may fail to control them all. Trade rationally. Trading on several markets simultaneously is rarely successful at first, since they are regulated by different independent factors.

10. Save the money rather than boost
Bring your risks to minimum, even if it results in less profit. Your aim now is to learn how not to waste your capital. At the beginning stage, “saving” is much more important than “boosting”.

11. Consider possible risks
There is always a possibility of unexpected risks. You should have a certain financial reserve so that you could use it in case of a force-majeure situation. Analysts suggest investing not more than 50% of the total capital in trading and not over 10% - in a deal. Ponder over what part of these funds you feel ready to lose in case of bad luck. Set your own level of admissible risk (preferably, not over 5%).

12. Mind Stop Loss
Do not forget to employ Stop Loss. Improper assets management is the major reason for losses. Stop Loss is meant for preventing your losses, so learn to handle it and set it correctly.

13. Keep away from others’ influence
Elaborate your own strategy. Be careful to change it following someone else’s advice. One can carry out one deal only for the whole year and appear to be more successful than many intraday traders. There is no any system suitable for everyone. No one but you bears responsibility for you capital. Once you have shaped your own vision of forex trading and strategy, be critical to what others say to you. Otherwise, you may then regret having followed someone’s recommendation.

14. Control the situation
A profitable deal may in fact turn out to be unprofitable. If the trend seems favourable to you, thoroughly monitor your open positions, shift stop signals to protect your profit.

15. Do not go against the trend
Remember: trend is your friend. Hoping to earn profit, some invest their money when the trend is moving in an adverse direction. Yet, such a strategy is extremely perilous for a beginner!

16. Retreat if not sure
If the situation development falls short of what you have expected, close your positions. You should understand what is going on on the market, as haphazard actions are unreasonable. If you do not feel sure, retreat for a while. Do not waste your time trading unprofitably and do not attempt to have your money back at once. Keep energy to yourself.

17. Make a script of your trading
Fix all you do on the market in writing. It helps to develop analyzing skills. Write down the explanations of this or that decision you made, description of its effects and the conclusions you drew.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lawfex: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2012
If u are not criticized/attacked/bashed u might not realise u were doing something worthy of such attack. While we are all humans we are wired to have different views bt dat doesnt mean we cant agree. To the resignees pls return, to all respect the views of others and let criticisms be constructive. Respect. My 2 kobo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jamace(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2012
Hey! Who are those disturbing public peace here? angry You are all under arrest. Remember, whatever you say here shall be used against you in the court of law. Follow me to the station. Oya, move! grin grin Abeg, na joke o grin grin

But seriously, I don't see any reason for all this argument and bitterness here. We are all learning from one another some how.

Personally, I see forex trading as animal hunting biz. There are many types of traps to use to catch the animals. Some hunters may not even use traps, but use rifles/guns, bow and arrows and even catapult. Even in the use of traps, there are many methods of setting the traps. Even the size of ropes and sticks for setting the traps differ, depending on the size of animal you want to catch. Even in the type of animals to catch, some hunters will only go after harmless animals but will never go after lions and other wild animals. In all, the ultimate is to catch or kill the animal of your choice.

Like I will always say, there are many ways (methods) to catch a rat. Please, use your own method if the next man's method is not good for you. Let peace reign on this thread, please. We have a lot to gain by being together and much to loose if we remain as individuals.

Remember that at the end of Forex Trade Alerts Season 1, I had a dream that one day, some members here will be among the world top forex traders.I still hold on to that believe. Please keep this vision in your mind and lets achieve it together.

May the pips continue to be with all of us. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Rich4god(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2012
Which day these 2 guys (toks n BB) joined this thread sotey dem wan put assunder among us. Plz o, we(am) a better off with/without you guys (toks n BB) EA. Left for, i dont need to see unclenna/razayx (to mention but a few) account to get the proof that am looking for, cos from their daily alerts/calls, the proofs have been showing in my account. No offence to any 1. Happy sunday to you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by blkmum700: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2012
@razayx,unclenna and others who have been helping newbies here should come back and ignored ppl asking for prove or anything,I might not be posting on this thread always but I have been following this thread 4rom season one or two,leav ing it, is not a good ideal,pls come back nd I think u guyz av noting to prove to anyone because you are not seeking investment from anyone here,winnways,has been displaying his account and someone still ask him to link it to fxbook,one day someone here will ask for username and password to ppls broker and have the money transfer to their account to confirm the money is real,pls know one is forcing ppl to believe him or her here,let's peace reign in the house and continue with the alerts and helps you have been rendering to others, who are still learning,pls big big bro,you guyz should come back oo if not I will go jump inside river oo.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by raycolz84: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2012
Rich4god: Which day these 2 guys (toks n BB) joined this thread sotey dem wan put assunder among us. Plz o, we(am) a better off with/without you guys (toks n BB) EA. Left for, i dont need to see unclenna/razayx (to mention but a few) account to get the proof that am looking for, cos from their daily alerts/calls, the proofs have been showing in my account. No offence to any 1. Happy sunday to you all.

I hav always stood on the sideline and watch the progresses of this thread and i won't be BIAS, i hav been trading forex for almost for years and from experience i can say nobody has the HOLY GRAIL, but people do hav dere seasons, at times you might be making profits consistently for many months only for the market to turn against you, when you least expect hence we hav been preaching GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT, i noticed that people started displaying their account WILLING only when they r making profit but stopped after sometime of which ROZAY is guilty of, recently ROZAY started singing "am drunk with pips" after a big move in the market, without him(rozay) dropping singnals before the move or showing us the normal screen-shot, anyways i feel rozay is looking for opportunity to run away because maybe things done be as e get... Lolz.. Anyways i personally hav learnt a lot from dis thread, as far as more than two or more people from different background come together in forums like there is bound to be disagreement, but ability to handle it makes us matured, please at all let's keep the fire burning
Thanks all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by prowitin(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
Na wa ooo. Wetin I no go see for this business. This same thin just happened to a Thread in BabyPips last month. ℓ☺ℓ I guess it comes with the territory. As for my own 2 cents. U guys hv been doing this since season 1 una try self. I just joined season 9 and I had to go back alil to read up on what has been to understand what is. I don learn from u guys but I think the best teacher in this business is u. Knowing and learning from ur own mistake. I hv witnessed a lot of new visitors come in to this Thread and see people flaunting strategy and ideas here And get exited with out taking time to do there on research they start begging for pipslocker bbband, EA, ABCD, 123 indicator Blah blah blah with out even knowing what they do and how to use it.lol(which am also guilty) pls work on ur self and do research on ur own. But some times its good to hv big brothers or colleagues in this business but don't rely totally on them. Forex is a one man journey. Cus na ur money and na u de use ur own hand press buy or sell at the end. Not Rozayx5, Naijababe, Toks, Winn.... Or BB. Happy Sunday All and may the Pips of the Lord be with u all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by prowitin(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2012
prowitin: Na wa ooo. Wetin I no go see for this business. This same thin just happened to a Thread in BabyPips last month. ℓ☺ℓ I guess it comes with the territory. As for my own 2 cents. U guys hv been doing this since season 1 una try self. I just joined season 9 and I had to go back alil to read up on what has been to understand what is. I don learn from u guys but I think the best teacher in this business is u. Knowing and learning from ur own mistake. I hv witnessed a lot of new visitors come in to this Thread and see people flaunting strategy and ideas here And get exited with out taking time to do there on research they start begging for pipslocker bbband, EA, ABCD, 123 indicator Blah blah blah with out even knowing what they do and how to use it.lol(which am also guilty) pls work on ur self and do research on ur own. But some times its good to hv big brothers or colleagues in this business but don't rely totally on them. Forex is a one man journey. Cus na ur money and na u de use ur own hand press buy or sell at the end. Not Rozayx5, Naijababe, Toks, Winn.... Or BB. Happy Sunday All and may the Pips of the Lord be with u all.

The Finest Tool in the World still needs a MAN Who KNOWS How to Use it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
Yeah, am back from Church. what a glorious service. Topic was revelation.
Most of the time, I discovered my SL would be hit, then the market would go in my direction. So, I adopted a style. I open a trade according to my system, and then use a above a possible resistance or below a support and take a pending order with same lot. If it goes against me, at that point, am not losing more and will wait to see the strength of the new move. This has increased my confidence and profit line. If you check my Friday trades, EU breaching 1.2635 could had been another move entirely.So, I had to put pending buy stop there, then cancel the pending order as I took profit with my auto-close EA. I also use daily and weekly support and resistance in determining these.
Using this, It never even took my pending order, and my confidence has stabled. It might, but I will not be in much trouble.
Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
From today, we should all be looking for opportunities to show EU but also be weary of silly moves o...

The EURUSD launched a sharp rally over the past few sessions and formed a very narrow rising wedge formation as visible on this H4 chart. The latest candlestick pattern formed a spinning top formation at resistance from the rising wedge formation and indicates a change in trend is imminent. Expect a rather violent break-down of price action which could lead to a 400 pip correction.
MACD has weakened drastically and has not confirmed the most recent leg up while it flirts with a break-down from bullish momentum to bearish momentum which will coincide with the upcoming crash. RSI has reached overbought levels and formed a negative divergence which points to another change in trend as soon as next week.
I recommend taking initial short positions around 1.2600 and look for potential additions to those shorts above 1.2670 as well as 1.2720. Place your take profit levels below 1.2425 or ride it down to 1.2340 if you have a longer time horizon

paxforex view.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
Happy Sunday to all the brothers in the house.another month and week has set in lets concentrate on making the most out of it not this PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME mindset

Forex is not an easy biz so whichever way you are catching the pips i think you should be fine and thank God for it.

Winningways i feel you coz what you just achieved in your account will go a long way to encourage others and including me that you can truly make it big in this biz if you are patient to learn...

Let love lead.... @winningways can we chat on YM? my YM is endyoilpicks

MAY THE PIPS BE WITH US
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2012
smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
endfx1: Zeddicus gone.....Rozayx5 resigned.....me about to quit but not without droping someting i have been testing for a while and think will be beneficial to some people here....

Its a simple breakout strategy....

TIME FRAME: 15min,30min,1hr

RULES

1. Draw a vertical line on 4:00hrs and 7:00hrs candles (GMT)

2.look for the high and low between that period and draw two horizontal lines across

3.place two pending orders (BUY STOP, SELL STOP) 10pips each above and below the two horizontal lines

4.target the previous days high/low for your take profit which sometimes can be up to 40-50 pips or use S/R

5.stop loss should be placed 10 pips below and above the high/low of the period (4:00hrs- 7:00hrs)

Note: Always adjust your trade to breakeven +2 once you are up +10 pips

The charts below shows example of the breakout of last week Friday...Divergence and other tools can help you know where the market is likely going to breakout

I hope this will add some pips to the pocket of some people here...

you guyzz ve been doing a great job here to help a lots of pple improve on their skills....no amount of thanks can actually appreciate what you guyzz have been doing...let s just leave distraction aside and lets concentrate on the main business of the tread...i join my voice to others for you to reverse your decision to quit..wish you a pipsfull week..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2012
endfx1: Zeddicus gone.....Rozayx5 resigned.....me about to quit but not without droping someting i have been testing for a while and think will be beneficial to some people here....

RULES

2.look for the high and low between that period and draw two horizontal lines across

3.place two pending orders (BUY STOP, SELL STOP) 10pips each above and below the two horizontal lines

4.target the previous days high/low for your take profit which sometimes can be up to 40-50 pips or use S/R

5.stop loss should be placed 10 pips below and above the high/low of the period (4:00hrs- 7:00hrs)

The charts below shows example of the breakout of last week Friday...Divergence and other tools can help you know where the market is likely going to breakout

pls i dont understand the time...is it 4:00hrs and 7.00hrs on the market watch on our mt4 trader or if we convert it to Naija time (GMT + 1) that is 5.00am and 8.am...kindly explain....thnks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
dboy365: -----------strolling through-------------
I think I was right leaving this thread. I better take my leave again before these "I too know!, 10% per month gain, indicators and systems sharing, EA designer, MM guru and Mr. show me live acc proofs inspite of seeing WINNINGWAYS Account growth" confuses me with their CRA.P.
my friends frenchie and all, I hail oh.

-----------strolling out-----------------
Bros i dey oh. you really scarce. guess you've registered for the next competition starting next week.
i really need the cash to boost my capital
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2012
FEMI OLA:

pls i dont understand the time...is it 4:00hrs and 7.00hrs on the market watch on our mt4 trader or if we convert it to Naija time (GMT + 1) that is 5.00am and 8.am...kindly explain....thnks

Its between 2am and 5am (NIG TIME)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by dboy365: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
frenchman2:
Bros i dey oh. you really scarce. guess you've registered for the next competition starting next week.
i really need the cash to boost my capital
Trading has been good and fun, albeit difficult because of work and career. There is so much tra.sh here so I rarely give my calls. Thanks for the contest reminder info. I just registered to try out some PA strategies. I advise everyone to be a part of this demo account contest, esp those looking for free money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2012

RULES

If the number of pips high/low prices between the 2am and 5am period is 15pips or less you can use 5pips above and below the horizontal lines as your pending orders.

If the numbers of pips is >40.... then NO TRAD for that day

If you miss the BUY TRADE i believe you will not miss the SELL

Please do your DUE DILIGENCE and demo trade this strategy for at least 1 or 2 weeks before going live with it...

HAPPY PIPING
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by badruf(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
Be it forex or any other financial instrument,the best strategy is the one that is based on price action.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
Decided to stay back this time , i will just keep a blind eye on some posts cool
its now a part of me to be here smiley and i will offer help to those who need it smiley

Ok lets get back to business
We have a very busy and active week ahead of us, @ raycolz, i will not be able to posting my screenshots all the time before i enter a trade, thats why i gave DDFX out, so that DDFX users can have the same screen with me like below, we are teaching people how to fish and not depend on fish from outside , although mine gets advanced the more i research smiley Sorry about that

Friday is Gratutity so i hope to see guys smiling here, Have a nice trading week as the week unfolds tonight

no signal yet from the pic below but if that middle BB is crossed down and my BBstop gives a go ahead i am selling EU that might happen tomorrow.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
rozayx5: Decided to stay back this time , i will just keep a blind eye on some posts cool
its now a part of me to be here smiley and i will offer help to those who need it smiley

Ok lets get back to business
We have a very busy and active week ahead of us, @ raycolz, i will not be able to posting my screenshots all the time before i enter a trade, thats why i gave DDFX out, so that DDFX users can have the same screen with me like below, we are teaching people how to fish and not depend on fish from outside , although mine gets advanced the more i research smiley Sorry about that

Friday is Gratutity so i hope to see guys smiling here, Have a nice trading week as the week unfolds tonight

no signal yet from the pic below but if that middle BB is crossed down and my BBstop gives a go ahead i am selling EU that might happen tomorrow.

My bro rozayx5 as much as am not against your researching ability i want to suggest you try to keep it simple so you can actually see PA on your charts...i know you're a good trader but i just hope you won't complicate issues for yourself with to much indicators on your screen.

This is just a brotherly view anyway...Wish you the very best grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (102)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.