Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:42 AM

Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour (16504 Views)

Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. / What Is The Prevention, Cure And Cause Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by kendokorea: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2008
@titilaelae all these medicine and the machine is fr America.
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by kendokorea: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2008
The problem is from your mouth not inside of you. bacterial in the tongue that cuse the odor. if u have money i will send u a medicine,after few days u will be free from it. the drugs is fr America. kendokoreajapan@yahoo.com
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by bibi04: 1:15am On Jan 31, 2008
hi, in my own opinion i think the best way to go about your problem is this. you are either suffering from a disease called jinjivitis or your eating habit is bad. if the problem is your eating habit then you need to change your diet and detoxify your body. so i agree that to take btters to detoxify yourself. if this is not the case then you need to see a dentist or better still use CORSODYL. it is a treatment for gum disease and it is very good (i use it myself morning and night after brushing). what i dont know is whether it is in Nigeria. listerine and all other mouthwashs are just waste of money.
in conclusion, i will advice that you change your diet(i.e eat healthy), continue taking bitters(i take that as well), brush your mouth twice a day, change your toothbrush every 3months and most of all look for CORSODYL. if there is none, get back to me. i will see how i can get some for you. all the best, i know how embarrassing it is to have mouth odour.

please reply
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by OpeLovely(f): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2008
Brush your tongue with a new toothpaste after spitting out the one you've used for your teeth, and use mouthwash.
Also, see the dentist, it could be gingivitis or an internal infection causing the mouth odour.
When eating chocolates, don't use your teeth, take it far back in your mouth because the bacteria would act on the chocolate in your teeth and cause acid erosion. After eating spicy foods like beans, tofu, e.t.c. brush your teeth and tongue. Lick freegels, tictac or tom-tom from time to time.
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by cashoggy(f): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2008
@Koseeparo, it's been a while. How far now?
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by drtk2: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2009
You will need
1. Vitamin B.co(s.r)
2. Formular IV Plus
3. Vitamin C (s.r) / All C.

You will need to brush your teeth daily with 1 drop of concentrateLDC solution with tooht paste once a week and Tre-en-en.

This will solve the problem. I once had very bad mouth odor but with the above, it's now a story of the past. Good luck.
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by NoWee(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2009
?
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by aribisala0(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2011
my brother why have you waited soooooooo long.
this is the work of your enemies. this sort of thing is very common in nnewi, and okija. when people see a man succeeding they will cast a smelling mouth spell on him.
they also do the same thing to women but this time the odor is from the private part
but do not worry i have the solution.
what you need to do is avoid chewing stick or toothbrush for 6 months. during this time you should eat one whole red onion at night with the skin complete.
after this you call on the mighty name of OGUN.,saying. great Ogun return this smelling mouth back to the sender and then to his first born amen
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by Alldruns: 12:51am On Oct 17, 2011
koseepaaro:

, Anyway, I will be feeding you on the improvement whenever I discover that,

so hw far by now?
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by dodochi42: 3:39am On Dec 13, 2011
Now I just got cured of mouth odour that lasted for 14 years, I live in the US, and i have used all the available toothbrushes and mouthwashes here in America. Also my dentist (an american - Dr. Manning)could not figure out a solution. I found the solution from the paper one Doctor wrote.

www.nextdaysite.net/radiant7/What_Acidophilus_Does.pdf

You need.
1. Raw Yoghurt - one cup everyday
2. Acidophilus tablets - 1 per day.

The mouth odour is coming from the intestine and not from the mouth. Enjoy !

1 Like

Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by bodeade(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2011
Tha problem you have is from inside which has to be treated.
There is away to cure it naturally within 21days.
If you can get my how to cure morning mouth odour naturally.
if yoiu are still in need call 08027823720. Your Good Health is our concern
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by Dubstic: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2011
if you mouth odour of any kind no matter how critical it is contact me on 07087235936.
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by chiomat: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2012
brush like 3 times a day.

[quote
author=koseepaaro]Hi all,
I need to reveal this to the the entire Nairalaners.

I'm the kind of person that had detected that I have Mouth Odour. And I
detected this as far back as say 10 years ago (around 1997) when I was
having a discussion with my class mate in the school. Everybody was
talking, and when it came to my turn to contibute to the discussion, one
of us just said to me that what could be smelling like this (that was
immediately I started talking), I was very embarrassed and said to this
person that I was the one that belch. And since this day, I have been
cautioning myself to always stay a little bit far away from anybody i'm
talking with because I myself alway discovered that the odour that alway
come out of my mouth whenever i'm talking is not pleasant at all.

It will even better for me to say that I had detected this before the
embarrassement I received in the group discussion. Because I was leaving
with somebody who happen to be a friend to my grandmother during my
early secondary school years. Then, there was one aunty that will never
allow me to drink with her cup, which I don't know the reason for this.

To cut the story short, I don't move too closer to people when having a
discussion with them because I myself know that the gas that always come
out of my mouth when i'm talking is not pleasant at all. And because of
this, I always found it difficult to ask a girl out.

So, I just woke up this morning and decided to find a lasting solution
to my problem through this forum because I don't know when I'm going to
stop being afraid to move closer and talk to people. Though, I always
lick TOM TOM and BABA BLUE before talking to people but I know quite
well that this always salve my problem for few minutes or hours. So
Nairalanders, help me out of this problem because I know that one day, I
must get married to someone and I dont want to do that with this my
current problem. My God help you all. [/quote]
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
@dodochi42, plz i nd info on how to get acidophilius. I live in makurdi,I v bn to pharmacies for it but unsuccesfully, i sent out msgs to friends in oda states within nigeria but they too couldnt find it. Som pharmacists evn look at u funny like they v nvr heard of it. I v learnt (thru readn blogs) dt it does wonders for yeast infections. Currently m dabbing in raw food diet/lifestyle just to be done w/c d yeast issue. Plz email me a reply. Tnk u
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
dodochi42: Now I just got cured of mouth odour that lasted for 14 years, I live in the US, and i have used all the available toothbrushes and mouthwashes here in America. Also my dentist (an american - Dr. Manning)could not figure out a solution. I found the solution from the paper one Doctor wrote.

www.nextdaysite.net/radiant7/What_Acidophilus_Does.pdf

You need.
1. Raw Yoghurt - one cup everyday
2. Acidophilus tablets - 1 per day.

The mouth odour is coming from the intestine and not from the mouth. Enjoy !
'plz reply to my query on hw to get acidohilius here in nigeria. Can i pay u to hlp me purchase som n send it down?
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by Elijah78: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2014
I will advice you to perform a sea salt stomach flush. Here is how to do it and why:
http://www.yogitrition.com/salt-water-flush-for-colon-cleansing/
Re: Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour by gynny(f): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sinus infection symptoms may include fever, fatigue, cough, dental pains. Sinusitis is a swelling or an inflammation of the tissues which lines the sinuses. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/sinus-infection-symptoms-treatment-for-sinus-infection/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Lipton Tea Helps To Lose Weight / JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian / Doctors Invade UBTH Accounts Department To Enforce Their Salary Payment - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.