Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,731 members, 7,969,125 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:18 PM

Psychological In Nature - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Psychological In Nature (512 Views)

Nutty BY Nature (adult BBM GROUP ) / I Need Advice On How To Change The Lesbianism Nature Of My Girl Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psychological In Nature by nikke: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2007
when he cant call since five days how do i know he love me?
Re: Psychological In Nature by zignor(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2007
By calling him grin grin grin
Re: Psychological In Nature by rosecare(f): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2007
zignor if you where the one .
what will you do?
Re: Psychological In Nature by nikke: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2007
zig nor your too much but what do i do now.shud continue waiting for his call or what?
Re: Psychological In Nature by zignor(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2007
nikke:

zig nor your too much but what do i do now.should continue waiting for his call or what?

yes, continue waiting . . .he will call you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Psychological In Nature by Easybaby(f): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2007
@poster
Get real sad
Re: Psychological In Nature by kerzakov(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2007
i has gotten what he wanted and has moved on. you are like a closed chapter. but there is nothing wrong been hopeful sha
Re: Psychological In Nature by nikke: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2007
what a hell has he gotten from me when i told you we never made luv for once.moreover i just met him last 2 weeks not so long so whatever
Re: Psychological In Nature by osazeet(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2007
I,M MALE OF AA GENOTYPE and O+ BLOOD GROUP, SEACHING FOR BEAUTIFUL, FAIR, SWEET, TALL,SLIM NIGERIAN SS OR AS GENOTYPE FEMALE FOR MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIP, ANY CONCERNED NICE GIRL FIT FOR ABOVE DESCRIPTION SHOULD SEND HER TEXT MESSAGE TO 08023511703 FOR FURTHER COMMUNICATION AND CONTACT.
Re: Psychological In Nature by ajadrage: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2007
nikke:

when he can't call since five days how do i know he love me?
Mmm, well if the standard in which you measure the expression of love is by constant and consistent telephone conversations with your man, then I guess that some who experience a real show of love might tell you different. In the first place however, are you sure that what he professed to you was genuinely motivated to begin with? If your answer to that is yes, then I believe that you guys should have means of expressing that arrangement and understanding to each other. Abi you wan tell me say before cell phone brekete full everywhere people no dey love?

Probably the guy might be kind of busy, indisposed, preoccupied with stuff or just needs the space. Guys dey enter that mode sometimes. The next time you see the guy, y'all should have a little talk. No be for phone you go begin dey nag "why have'nt you called", no oooh, na face to face okay. If na phone, person fit say credit finish naim cause wey communication no occur, so chill on the phone thing a little, okay

And girl, if na play you dey play with your own emotions, your life's not a home video when emotional drama go criss cross, get your priorities straight and move on with your life. No guy is worth wasting time with okay grin

(1) (Reply)

Lets Meet And Be Good Friens Meet On Saintpatto@yahoo.com / Are You Handsome / I Need Female Friend In Ph For Serious Relationship Call 08037474303

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.