Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,906 members, 7,938,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

How To Write A Brillant Cover Letter That Gets You Noticed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write A Brillant Cover Letter That Gets You Noticed (887 Views)

Updated CV And Cover Letter Sample / How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture) / Please Help Review this Cover Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Brillant Cover Letter That Gets You Noticed by remolisa: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
A brillant cover letter gives you a plus to being hired. It presents your skills, your resume, your personality and you as a potential employee. It is not a difficult task to create a cover letter if you know the target. Here are tips to guide you
Break it down

Your cover letter should have three sections. The first is self introduction and the post you are applying for. The second should present your skills and how it would benefit the company you are applying to and the third section should be a wrap-up on your desire for an interview.
The first part should well define the post you are applying for along with the reference numbers and ensure that you include where you saw it advertised. For example “Please accept my resume as application for the position of Sales Representative (Job Reference Yf 385) which was advertised in the Vangard newspapers ”.

read more
http://www.knowledgecentreng.com/2012/08/a-brillant-coverletter-gives-you-plus.html
Re: How To Write A Brillant Cover Letter That Gets You Noticed by tpapi: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
Pls can u drop ur email addy here or pls send me ur email addy 2 my inbox ''jiggammenn@yahoo.com" I av problems writin cover letters

(1) (Reply)

10 Graduates Needed Urgently For Data Collection Field Work / Nigerian Immigration Service Boss, Shared Job Slots Among Government Officials / Vacancy For Optometrist At Boost Opticals Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.