Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,685 members, 7,892,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:46 PM

Web Designer Who Has Tons Of Experience In Magento Commerce - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designer Who Has Tons Of Experience In Magento Commerce (1017 Views)

Use These Search Strings In G#oo*gle And Get Tons Of Edu And Gov Backlinks / I Need A Website Designer Who Is Very Good In E-commerce Design / Web Designer Who Trades Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designer Who Has Tons Of Experience In Magento Commerce by pufectskin: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hello guys, I am looking to integrate Magento commerce with CashENvoy or vogue pay (understand that these payment portals do not have magento API).
I need an extremely good developer with experience developing complex ecommerce sites (wide functionality).

cheers
Re: Web Designer Who Has Tons Of Experience In Magento Commerce by yamakuza: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Why did you opt for Magento?

That sheet is messy!
Re: Web Designer Who Has Tons Of Experience In Magento Commerce by pufectskin: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
Really? So which one is better? Problem is my developers have already started working with Magento. Now I need them to leave the project where it is right now because of communication issues as they are in India and US. I want a Nigerian Programmer to to the rest of the work which basically is just putting the products pics up, integrating accounting and payment gateway. If Magento is not too good, which one is better then? Cheers
yamakuza: Why did you opt for Magento?

That sheet is messy!
Re: Web Designer Who Has Tons Of Experience In Magento Commerce by yamakuza: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
Magento is solid, dont get me wrong.

Its just that tweaking, extending or customizing it can be a total pain.

Since u already have people working on it, its best to finish what you/they started.

Choosing another cart will definitely mean starting from scratch.
Re: Web Designer Who Has Tons Of Experience In Magento Commerce by pufectskin: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
Yea. Its just its taking a really long time for them to finish the site. Its been on since May. And its not like the products are that many. Just about 15 products.
yamakuza: Magento is solid, dont get me wrong.

Its just that tweaking, extending or customizing it can be a total pain.

Since u already have people working on it, its best to finish what you/they started.

Choosing another cart will definitely mean starting from scratch.
Re: Web Designer Who Has Tons Of Experience In Magento Commerce by yamakuza: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
pufectskin: Yea. Its just its taking a really long time for them to finish the site. Its been on since May. And its not like the products are that many. Just about 15 products.

i mailed u at your hr@ addy. I'd like to see what they've done, if you dont mind.

I read on the voguepay thread that you've integrated cashenvoy into ur site. Whats left?
Re: Web Designer Who Has Tons Of Experience In Magento Commerce by pufectskin: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
They haven't really integrated cashenvoy but they are trying to and its one of the things really stalling the project. So its really not completely done yet. In fact, I don't think the developer would be able to do it anytime soon. He just keeps saying he is doing it and its hard. Accounting integration, a lil of shipping revenue work and payment integrt is wats left. Also any one that is able to finally do the work would always be called in (contract/freelance basis) to work with my graphic designer n photographer to update d site s there r excitin new products n brands to be added. soon. (We plan to update d homepage atleast every month or so).
Cheers and tx for listening. I ll email reply ur email.
yamakuza:

i mailed u at your hr@ addy. I'd like to see what they've done, if you dont mind.

I read on the voguepay thread that you've integrated cashenvoy into ur site. Whats left?
Re: Web Designer Who Has Tons Of Experience In Magento Commerce by yamakuza: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ok then. Lets wait for the bids to start rolling in ...

(1) (Reply)

SHOPPING CART ISSUE Wondering How They Do It / I Don Tire! I Wan Sale Am / The Best Bulksms Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.