Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,317 members, 7,943,785 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Your Five Top Worst Video For The Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Five Top Worst Video For The Year (817 Views)

Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net / Worst Video So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Five Top Worst Video For The Year by chidipupay(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2007
please i want to know the list of your five top worst videos and why. as for me here are my five top worst videos

1. 2face, 4 instance. trying to copy wierd mc's animation
2. Olu maintain, Yahoozee. he too show off and he cannot afford any car he was showing in the video.
3. 2face, If love is a crime. too many mistakes. the video did not interprete the song and also the ghana dressing he was putting on
4. Tony tetuila. Omolara, the video no make sense.
5. Mode 9. Naija girls. the video conflicted with the song. and most of the things he said na for comedy he hear them.
Re: Your Five Top Worst Video For The Year by sevo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2007
1. imagine dat by stjlplus
2. if luv is acrime by2face
3. jaga jaga by eedris
4.for instance
Re: Your Five Top Worst Video For The Year by thegame(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2007
This thread doesn't make much sense. SO if i do an animation for my video,i am copying weirdmc? The only stupid video i know for this year is, halleluyah by olu maintain
Re: Your Five Top Worst Video For The Year by sect(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2007
Yahooze and remix-olu maintain
Spin me-goldie ft zeal
Imagin dat and remix-styl plus
My love-2face
Re: Your Five Top Worst Video For The Year by luvhenry(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2007
oga dont even try to critizize spin me cuz to me thats like top 5 best be truthful to yourself
sect:

Yahooze and remix-olu maintain
Spin me-goldie ft zeal
Imagin that and remix-styl plus
My love-2face
Re: Your Five Top Worst Video For The Year by tosinadeda: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2007
Poster are u sure ure ok? Wut makes a video bad,is it not bad quality?
How can u say that for instance isnt good cos its animated!
How can u say yahooze is bad cos the guy 2 show! Does that make sense
u say if love is a crime is bad cos he wore a shirt that has ghana inscribed on it!

this is d most stupid thread av sn on nairaland,we shld learn to post with common sense!
Re: Your Five Top Worst Video For The Year by thegame(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2007
Thanks Bro.Poster, Delete ya topic.YA HEARD?
Re: Your Five Top Worst Video For The Year by olu4life(m): 3:13am On Dec 31, 2007
Imagine dat by styl plus because i couldnt blieve dat wit such great song dey brought out a wack video. I no too gbadu yahozee
Re: Your Five Top Worst Video For The Year by 9ja4eva: 1:46am On Jan 04, 2008
Iya Basira
Re: Your Five Top Worst Video For The Year by thegame(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2008
nobody here mentioning sip easy by freestyle.that video is the worst video of the year.never seen a video more wack than that
Re: Your Five Top Worst Video For The Year by Uzzyan: 12:05am On Jan 18, 2008
See we have no right to criticise tight songs.
Please what is the criteria.
U cant just wake up today to tell mi that a video is wack for no just cause.
Give reasons so that the house will see reasons with u.
Go and make a video and u will know how it feels.
Nyways none of any of these songs is regarded as wack as for mi na money dem use do am if it like that.

(1) (Reply)

Asa Ans Nayo In The Uk Live Concert_by Bhf Mgazine / Y / Dare's 'not The Girl';a Masterpiece!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.