Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen (28228 Views)

Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church / Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State / Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Wizmj: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
u dat delight spiling blood,God will punish u at last
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Aifey(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
Sijo01: No matter how dark the night is, it can never stop the morning from coming forth.
It is well!
those are innocent people tht deid 4corrupt n bad learders in nigeria. Al u can say is tht it is well. It shall b well wit u pastors hav ruined ur psych.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by jude33084(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
caseless: God knws i hav notin against xtains, as it is d teachng of islam 2 b kind 2 non-muslims. Wher i com frm, no diff btw d muslims n d xtains. U must learn 2 say islam is a religion and muslim is an individual.

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

...Ƌ̲̣̣̣̥n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ Ɣ☺Ʊ where saying?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by cold(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
I have consistently maintained.You don't bring prayers to a gun fight.Christians wake up!The new hymn should be 'Praise the Lord & pass the ammunition'.I couldn't make this any clearer.

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by GboyegaD(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
May their souls find rest with God.
How could people be this mean? I know we shall prevail because Christ has overcome the world.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Emylexray(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
Oh! Lord! Oh! Lord! Oh! Lord! Avenge for your people..i'm in tears! This is too horrible. Christains, gird your loins, what more signs do we need to know that the coming of the lord is just at the doors. It's all happening, only the spiritually blinded will not know that christ's coming is just around the corner. "let he that thinketh he stands take heed less he fall".
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by edoyad(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
tpia@:

well, i trust all the anti-christians on nl are happy now?

atheists, muslims, pagans, juju worshippers,false christians, etc.

tpia, just because someone isn't a Christian doesn't make them anti Christian. Just because I'm black doesn't make me Anti_Chinese or Anti_Caucasian. Just because you're CPC doesn't mean you have to be Anti ACN .
Why can't people understand the principle of live and let live? We all want to flock abroad and behave civilised and tolerant but return home to behave like pre historic Savages.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by matty25: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
I write without apologies. I have always known that almost all Muslims have no reasonable excuse for doing stupid things. They are always backward and foolish. They lack value for human lives. They are devilish and lack common sense. Boko-Haram, Gun men, terrorists and all useless and faceless groups hiding under the guise of religion will soon meet a dead end. Your generation will know no peace. If you are a Muslim and you have ever killed or had pleasure in the death of a fellow human being, you are a bastard and your blood will be spilled endlessly. You and your generation will waste in hell. You are doomed and condemn to everlasting damnation. May the souls of depart Christians rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by simba4us: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
fresh_dude: I'm sorry to say this, infact I may be totally wrong. But I don't seem to understand why christians in the BH-affected region do not arm themselves during services. At the very least have operatives carry out security services. I know that there is no way I would attend church in the north and not be armed not wwhen I'm going with my family.
the disarmed the POLICE MEN at the entrance. That means that the two or more police men deliberately surrendered and let them go in to go and kill the members they were paid to protect
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by SamAfrik(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
Months back less than 10 pple were killed in France by an extremist & dt nation brought d killer down. Now thousands have been killed in Nigeria and we are yet 2 rise as one (xtians&muslims) for justice.
Clearly Nigerians are nt thinking rite.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by VICALUFUO(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
see how our christians are dieing like fowls everyday.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by samkoro: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2012
That was pure Islam the religion of peace. Period
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by musak27: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
sum ppl ar talkin like kindergarten kids . Wat u ar nt sure of u shld kip quiet dat is d first law of growin old nd wise on dis earth. angrysum ppl ar talkin like kindergarten kids . Wat u ar nt sure of u shld kip quiet dat is d first law of growin old nd wise on dis earth.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by nimotrp771: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
amosy007:
u hypocrites are at work again.. Who coulda carried such a terror exept those following the religion of piss and what could be their obvious motives exept casting terror in the heart of those dat doesnt believe in one-ness of allah (cripple arab god).. They have succefully carried out another jihad and u are here asking for stupiid motives again
... Muslims & hypocrisy

u just gave a wrong maning to that quranic verse. wat v we muslim done to deserve all this accusation, BOkoharam i guess. may almigthy Allah forgive.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Bzoe(f): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
geogina1234: it is just a pity that this is happening, but all i know is that God Almighty is our fight and also the God of Suddenly. In the days of Abacha it seems he is all in all, but one day he slept and did not wake up, and that made pple believed that there is God. Boko boys are not more than God, God will surely fight for his own and that he will surely do. we are not afraid of those that have the power to kill the flesh but He that have the power to kill both the flesh and soul, boko boys can only kill the flesh but not the soul, so what is your gain boko boys.
Amen.God ll take control soon
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Gwekzy: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
They StarteD ShootinG Kakakakakaka,,, VerY FunnY
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by tpia5: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
^ nice to know you find it funny.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by tpia5: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2012
Human and vehicular movements were light in Okene, Kogi State on Thursday as an uneasy calm pervaded the town where gunmen killed 19 worshippers at the Deeper Life Bible Church at the Eikha-Adagu area on Monday.

The Commissioner of Police in Kogi, Mr Mohammed Katsina, said on Wednesday that four persons had been arrested in connection with the killings.

Travellers, who normally spent some 30 or more minutes to navigate the traffic in the town, spent only about five minutes on Thursday.

Soldiers and policemen mounted two checkpoints where they searched vehicles and their passengers.

They also conducted a house-to-house search for weapons allegedly stolen from two soldiers who were killed in a separate attack by gunmen on Tuesday. Two civilians also died in the incident.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the action of the security agents caught residents unawares and some started fleeing to neighbouring towns in Edo, Ondo and Ekiti states.

The Kogi Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Simon Ile, told NAN that policemen were sent to Okene for what he called a “mop up” exercise.

He said the security agents would sustain the operation until all the culprits behind the killings were apprehended and the arms stolen from the dead soldiers were recovered

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/aug/10/830.html
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by tpia5: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
@ bolded

its absolutely imperative the searches be extended to neighboring states as well, in all directions.

these killers and their accomplices must be flushed out.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by gbadexy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
I'm ashamed to share religion with those extremists, they make it difficult to portray Islam in the true perspective and worst of all, they would recite a verse a interpret it to suit there purpose.
I believe the attack was religiously triggered and these people are not supposed to be in the same country with sane people.
I opened a thread and asked if southern muslims are safe in the north during crisis and I was made to believe that they are the ones they attack first and call them kafiri's and some of them wouldn't pray behind a southern muslim's back.
I think we need the SNG seriously, the educational gap between the north and south is too wide and I doubt if it can be bridged in my generation.
I may be wrong, but I would want to believe the stark illiterate almajiris are the recruits for these nefarious activities and the educated ones wouldn't descend so low.
Someone raised a very good point that muslims are much in ghana, which I know for a fact, and they have hausas in the north, but the muslims are so liberal and they live with the christians peacefully like the southwest nigeria.
I think the problem with nigeria is the northern leaders and the ideas they put into their gullible followers head about leadership being their right and christians as infidels.
Also, the level of illiteracy there is a deliberate attempt so that the few elites continue to dominate illiterate north.
One question I have though is how does their people ruling benefit the majority poor north, and how has it benefited them in the past£

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Sijo01(f): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
Aifey: those are innocent people tht deid 4corrupt n bad learders in nigeria. Al u can say is tht it is well. It shall b well wit u pastors hav ruined ur psych.

who is dis fo0l, which pastor ruin your lifel Do i look like one of the corrupt leader dat spoiled d country..... Did i specified in my post that the victims were guilty.... Seriously, what is your problem...... I said 'its a pity' do you know what I ment by that Infact, you are a morooon.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by JikanHauwa: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
Has anybody claim responsibility for the killings?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
kpokute: Mindless Murderers, very soon, the God of Israel will bring unbearable sorrows at their door steps, and they will see the Israel in us. Thank God, those innocent men and women died worshiping the living God.
Isrealites are not christains ..may the soul of the dead rest in peace.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
kpokute: Mindless Murderers, very soon, the God of Israel will bring unbearable sorrows at their door steps, and they will see the Israel in us. Thank God, those innocent men and women died worshiping the living God.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Sijo01(f): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
Aifey: those are innocent people tht deid 4corrupt n bad learders in nigeria. Al u can say is tht it is well. It shall b well wit u pastors hav ruined ur psych.

read the bellow ed1ot

digi101: i rarely post nowadays but this comment got me,

Say to the righteous ... IT IS WELL. For the LIGHT shines in the darkness, and the darkness cannot comprehend nor overwhelm it.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by proudlyafrican(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
I am personally convinced this killings have nothing to do with religious hatred but politically motivated. It`s how much people can go to pursue their selfish goals but when i see all these senseless killings i just shake my head because if people were immortal,i would have been angry but i smile,laugh while holding back tears because i am convinced that someday we shall all depart this sinful and wicked world no matter how highly placed we are in the society.May the soul of the departed where ever they are at this moment find joy,peace,happiness,love and security which they so desire but never gained it while here on earth and may the bereaved keep faith and never hold grudge against the perpetrators of this senseless act.Mrs Obada Alice, Mr Joshua Sule, Mrs Toyin Adurewa, Mrs Imagejor Ruth, Mrs Yusuf Grace, Mrs Isaiah Yusuf, Mrs Jimoh Martha, Mrs Ibrahim Mary, Mr James Ibrahim and Aminat Dauda,Precious Dayo, Ismaila Jana, Isiayaka Grace, Matthew Yusuf, Lydia Michael Maimunatu,Monday 6th of July 2012 was a sad they for all of us,when we realized that you were gone leaving us behind,your killers never gave you the opportunity to say "GOODBYE" to us.Your demise is making us to take stock of our own life and it brings us a step closer to realizing our mortality.Adieu,my dear Brother and Sisters you have made a difference; you shall always be remembered even by those who murdered you.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by delkuf(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
Have always say that the God of muslim is the devil. It is through islam that the anti-christ will come
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Ustec: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
Guyz,almost all the names of those victims are muslim names,Y?..somtyn is wrong somwhere...xtians xpecialy d 1ns dat prove 2 b born again most tyms go beyond their boundaries...i guez they are trying 2 lure dem into xtianity...nd mayb d ppl of d comunity re mstly muslims nd .... U knw na
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Limaoscar: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry....for every single one of you murdered in Bible Study.

For those who survived....We Bless the name of the Lord. He will certainly fight for His own.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by coogar: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
SamAfrik: Months back less than 10 pple were killed in France by an extremist & dt nation brought d killer down. Now thousands have been killed in Nigeria and we are yet 2 rise as one (xtians&muslims) for justice.
Clearly Nigerians are nt thinking rite.

oh please, the ring leader of this attack has been arrested few days ago....
the nigerian police swung into action immediately after this incident and a woman was arrested alongside the ring leader of this evil gang!

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by jude33084(m): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
matty25: I write without apologies. I have always known that almost all Muslims have no reasonable excuse for doing stupid things. They are always backward and foolish. They lack value for human lives. They are devilish and lack common sense. Boko-Haram, Gun men, terrorists and all useless and faceless groups hiding under the guise of religion will soon meet a dead end. Your generation will know no peace. If you are a Muslim and you have ever killed or had pleasure in the death of a fellow human being, you are a bastard and your blood will be spilled endlessly. You and your generation will waste in hell. You are doomed and condemn to everlasting damnation. May the souls of depart Christians rest in perfect peace.

Jeeezzz! U D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ vex oh! cheesy cheesy
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Zenanted(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
tpia@:
@ bolded

its absolutely imperative the searches be extended to neighboring states as well, in all directions.

these killers and their accomplices must be flushed out.
How do u xpect dat 2 hapen? Even an identified n arrestd spokesman ws freed 4rm prison nt to talk of unidentified gunmen...2 hell wit our police n its investigation department.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars / Eko Bridge Empty..everybody Gearing Up For Election Today / Ifeanyi Ubah At Joe Obijiaku's Son's Traditional Marriage In Nimo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.