Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,791 members, 7,969,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:07 AM

Pls Help: Dvlottery Issue - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help: Dvlottery Issue (1435 Views)

Dvlottery Winners Interview Experienences / Dvlottery Help Pls! / Dvlottery 2013 Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: Dvlottery Issue by honeydrop(f): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2007
a friends wife won dvlottry2007 and they were given d visas,they were told 2 leave d country by march 2007.while raisn d money,d wife eloped with everythn includn his passport,he was so devastated he couldnt report d case,do u think theres anything he can do now? pls give your opinion.thanks.
Re: Pls Help: Dvlottery Issue by Finecat(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2007
@Honeydrop

Wow, women !
Re: Pls Help: Dvlottery Issue by don4real: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2007
Hello

there is nothing to do all he have to do now is for him to be praying to God fr help.

And dont he know his wife people?
Re: Pls Help: Dvlottery Issue by Figurehead: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2007
did you mean a sex partner, a girlfriend or a wife?
Re: Pls Help: Dvlottery Issue by toshmann(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2007
this happened b4 march and the guy is seeking advice now? hard to believe. he coulda reported the case then. he could have had a photocopy of his passport and visa and could have gone to the embassy to report and also the police to cancel the old passport.

while i know that a lot of things can happen in this world, to be honest, i dont believe your story.

a wife? how many yrs marriage. what of her family? haba. i no believe.
Re: Pls Help: Dvlottery Issue by awonboiz: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2007
@poster

this happened in march 07 and 9months later, advice is needed? shocked

Unbelievable, abeg try anoda story grin

because,

, 1. the dv visa is only valid for 6months during which u must enter yankee and by now, U sef , guess
Re: Pls Help: Dvlottery Issue by uspry1(f): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2007
@awon boiz

Nope, you are wrong about DV lottery that is valid for 6 month.

DV lottery is A GREEN CARD LOTTERY or also called a permanent resident citizen only to the qualifed DV lottery winners will be authorized to live and work in the US permanently as long as the winners wish. It is randomly computer selected only qualified 50,000 diversity winners only on eligible countries every year on Oct 1- Dec 2nd BY ELECTRICALLY. 

After the closing of the deadline Dec 2nd DV lottery application, the 50,000 winners will be notified by the regular postal mail, NOT EMAIL or not OVER THE PHONE LINE.

Today, 2006 DV lottery winners already notified by regular postal mail at the end of July 2007 to follow the next step instructions what to do prior picking up their green cards.

Last year, 2007 DV lottery resulted 5.5 million applicants are qualified from Oct 1-dec2nd 2005. Now it will select to notify only 50,000 winners by regular postal mail at the end of July 2008 (next year).

Official 2007 DV lottery results at below link:
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2006/69146.htm

For 2008 DV lottery will select 50,000 qualified winners to be notifed by mail at the end of July 2009.
Official 2008 DV lottery results at below link:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1317.html

For 2009 DV Lottery is now closed for Oct 3-Dec 2, 2007 application starting to process until May 2010 then select only 50,000 winners notification by regular postal mail on the end of July 2010.
Re: Pls Help: Dvlottery Issue by uspry1(f): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2007
@poster

I don't believe your story something not right between woman who won DV lottery to rush out leaving her husband behind (taking his passport) entering the USA by March 2007.

It does not make a sense according to the DV lottery rules about spouse of the DV lottery winner.
Re: Pls Help: Dvlottery Issue by awonboiz: 3:19am On Dec 21, 2007
@uspry1

I quite agree with u as per d dv guidelines, but i was actually responding to the topic of the initial poster . kiss

where r u @, na eastcoast me sef de wink
Re: Pls Help: Dvlottery Issue by uspry1(f): 4:27am On Dec 21, 2007
awon boiz:

@uspry1

where r u @, na eastcoast me sef de wink

Just guess where I am from. I live in the middle state of East Coast within 135 miles away from the Atlantic ocean that is famous for beach and 125 miles from where the US President stay/work on presidential terms- - - central rural small town of 11,000 population that is famous for Civil War/Slavery historical.

Keep in your mind that I am not a Nigerian. Study to learn about Nigeria culture and language.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Hsmp Work Visa Workshop(for Nigerian Professionals) / How To Apply For Free Tution Fee University In Norway / How The Bleep Did A Rascist Country Like Russia Hosting The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.