Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,691 members, 7,930,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:53 PM

How Do I Start My Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start My Online Business (683 Views)

How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business / My Online Shopping Experience With Jumia / Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start My Online Business by Gloriouspa(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2012
Dear fellow Nairalander,

I want to go into online business. I lost my job some months back and I need something doing fast because I have bills to pay soon. I write poems and can as well write article. I need someone who can give me free detailed information on how to start. I have gotten a laptop with internet connection and I only have N5,000 left now.

Please I need someone with genuine information to assist not to buy ebook. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Start My Online Business by austinsmat(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2012
google it and avoid hyip
Re: How Do I Start My Online Business by hottprince: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
If you write good articles why not give ehow a try they might employ to be one of their writers and you get payed per view.just visit www.ehow(.)com
Re: How Do I Start My Online Business by Thedetox: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
5k is small,get my e book on football betting or 14 laptop,or buy a domain name for 10 dollar and sell it for at least 200,if u think that u can get money without spending,abeg u your 5k to start seling recharge card,i was a member of a website,i refered lots of people to them,as im talking to u my acc is 1060 dollars,4 me to widraw my money,i have to upgrade my acc with 100 dollar,my brother dont fool your self, email me
oludemit99@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start My Online Business by Crosbe: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hey dear,
Dont worry if you have lose your job and make a profile of your working which you can do online and register on the online work providing sites like O desk etc.You can find lot of work from these sites.

shareholder conflicts
Re: How Do I Start My Online Business by croj(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
My dear, there are various online businesses out there but i am just going to tell you of a new online business we just discovered recently. We are doing a free seminar in Lagos every Friday. It's still very new in Nigeria and the profit is amazing. very You can find the details here www.bannersbrokerupdate..com

You should be careful to select one out of the bunch or you may end up losing that N5k.
Re: How Do I Start My Online Business by Oyedey4u(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
well, my simple advice to you if you are interested in freelance writing is to check out this blog......
Note: I am not the blog owner but it contains useful information for persons who want to start freelance jobs
http://youngprepro.com
Re: How Do I Start My Online Business by Gloriouspa(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2012
croj: My dear, there are various online businesses out there but i am just going to tell you of a new online business we just discovered recently. We are doing a free seminar in Lagos every Friday. It's still very new in Nigeria and the profit is amazing. very You can find the details here www.bannersbrokerupdate..com
Thanks, I will visit the site but I reside in Ibadan. Pls send details to gloriouswrite@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Apply To Become An Atlas Corps Fellow / Pls Advise On Youwin Project / Business Plan And Proposals That Will Impress Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.